What's new

Patched [PS4 Confirmed] Flight Cap Glitch

SeizuringCow

SeizuringCow

Reaction score
Sin$
WHATS UP DUDES!?
SeizuringCow here making my first se7ensins post! What a better way to do it then by posting a glitch I found months ago that no one has made a video about but me :biggrin::biggrin:
REMINDER: I totally encourage people making videos of my glitch! just make sure you state who the founder is and link my channel! If I see your video ill make sure to comment and like!
So here are the Steps and Requirements:
Requirements: Motorcycle (can be NPC) Flight Cap (can be purchased at any clothing store in the hat section under SA FLIGHT SCHOOL HATS)

Steps:
1: Go into your Interaction menu and make sure your Auto Show helmet in on.
2. Pick any helmet (can be any) and set it by pressing square or X
3. Put on whatever hat you'd like to combine with the Flight Cap. (in my video I use a green bandana but all hats work!)
4. While still in the interaction menu (hovering over your hats) press Triangle or Y to get on your bike. Once you've done so your character will put on the helmet you set to auto show.
5. While still in the interaction menu, you will want to get off the bike and wait until the interaction menu allows you to toggle between hats. Once it lets you do that toggle quickly to the flight cap (this may require more then one try depending on how many hats you own and how many spaces the flight cap is from the hat you want to glitch with it)
6. Once you have your flight cap selected wait until your character removes their helmet and BAM you now have 2 hats at once! or a Flight Cap and hat of your choice! you can back out of your interaction menu now and go save the outfit in the clothing store! :thumbsup::biggrin:

I ALWAYS TEST MY GLITCHES RIGHT BEFORE I POST :thumbsup::thumbsup:

SeizuringCow

SeizuringCow

Reaction score
Sin$
Right but its still 2 hats at once :smile:
If you try and put a hat and mask together in this method it wont let you

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is old. I even think this method has been posted before. I let the mods figer it out.

SeizuringCow

SeizuringCow

Reaction score
Sin$
There is no post on youtube. My video is the only one and I looked everywhere before i posted it. 
There is no post on youtube. My video is the only one and I looked everywhere before i posted it.

GlitcherAdditions4

GlitcherAdditions4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
New to me ......... I want the police hat with the flight helmet i dont see that happing using this

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this method is similar to the ATV methods posted in the past but this one is unique enough that it is actually using a motorcycle and works with the flight cap. I would allow this sine it is unique enough to warrant a new thread.

Compare to these methods that only work with ATV and don't allow you to combine the flight cap with other hats.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/bulletproof-helmet-mask.1216828/
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/any-mask-with-helmet-all-gens.1301622/

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I made this combo a while back; flightcap, pilot headset and NVG without the mask but i can't remember witch different glitches i used to obtain that combo. I posted a pic somewhere on this forum.

SeizuringCow

SeizuringCow

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this method is similar to the ATV methods posted in the past but this one is unique enough that it is actually using a motorcycle and works with the flight cap. I would allow this sine it is unique enough to warrant a new thread.

Compare to these methods that only work with ATV and don't allow you to combine the flight cap with other hats.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/bulletproof-helmet-mask.1216828/
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/any-mask-with-helmet-all-gens.1301622/
Wow, Thanks Hulk for warranting it worth being its own thread!

B

Brigzy_B_Glitchen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WHATS UP DUDES!?
SeizuringCow here making my first se7ensins post! What a better way to do it then by posting a glitch I found months ago that no one has made a video about but me :biggrin::biggrin:
REMINDER: I totally encourage people making videos of my glitch! just make sure you state who the founder is and link my channel! If I see your video ill make sure to comment and like!
So here are the Steps and Requirements:
Requirements: Motorcycle (can be NPC) Flight Cap (can be purchased at any clothing store in the hat section under SA FLIGHT SCHOOL HATS)

Steps:
1: Go into your Interaction menu and make sure your Auto Show helmet in on.
2. Pick any helmet (can be any) and set it by pressing square or X
3. Put on whatever hat you'd like to combine with the Flight Cap. (in my video I use a green bandana but all hats work!)
4. While still in the interaction menu (hovering over your hats) press Triangle or Y to get on your bike. Once you've done so your character will put on the helmet you set to auto show.
5. While still in the interaction menu, you will want to get off the bike and wait until the interaction menu allows you to toggle between hats. Once it lets you do that toggle quickly to the flight cap (this may require more then one try depending on how many hats you own and how many spaces the flight cap is from the hat you want to glitch with it)
6. Once you have your flight cap selected wait until your character removes their helmet and BAM you now have 2 hats at once! or a Flight Cap and hat of your choice! you can back out of your interaction menu now and go save the outfit in the clothing store! :thumbsup::biggrin:

I ALWAYS TEST MY GLITCHES RIGHT BEFORE I POST :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I found this out just before the 1.29 patch and used it to make the old style flight suit lol green flight suit, brown gloves, flight hat, pilot headset and some cop frames looked pretty good

anonm8

anonm8

Reaction score
Sin$
Easier method:

• have 1 free outfit slots. one with the flight cap
  • Equip the hat you want and do the motorbike helmet step.
  • once you character equips the helmet change your outfit with the flight cap on it and then YOLO you have it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register