What's new

PS4 comes out November but fifa 14 comes out september, whats gonna happen?

• Thread starter unwiserchief
  • Start date
  • Views 628
U

unwiserchief

Enthusiast
Reaction score
because i wanna switch from 360 to PS4 but i wanna know what EA will do, will they release fifa 14 later? if not will there be a PS4 version of fifa 14?

M

MrFifa

Reaction score
EA are more than likely developing a PS4 version, so there will definitely be a PS4 version, and it should be out before Christmas, could be a launch title.

X

xI ViSiiOns x

Getting There
Reaction score
EA are more than likely developing a PS4 version, so there will definitely be a PS4 version, and it should be out before Christmas, could be a launch title.
this

R

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
They would be stupid not to.I may go the ps4 route myself,ill have to see what the 720 or wtfe there calling it is like first :smile: ..

D

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Reaction score
There should be a PS4 version would be very silly if there isn't

Tempted to switch back to the PlayStation myself because of everything I've heard so far but I'm sure Microsoft will have something equally as good lined up.

E

Edddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probs do both for extra £.
Your GT/PSN name will be moved onto new systems at a guess so EA account be moved, if not. That's just lame

N

nicholai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many developers already started the process of developing PS4 games and EA most likely is too. EA MOST Likely will release fifa 14 on PS4 when it releases. I Think PS4 is the way to go in the argument of (720?) vs PS4 in lieu of the possibility that 720 may require an internet connection at all times. Lets just hope FIFA 14 doesn't get the sims drm treatment

E

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been wondering the same thing... PS4 coming out late November/early December so I think they might delay FIFA by a month?

M

MrFifa

Reaction score
I have been wondering the same thing... PS4 coming out late November/early December so I think they might delay FIFA by a month?
They wont do it just for the console, they'll develop a PS3 and PS4 version.

C

Callum525

Getting There
Reaction score
I want to know if it's backwards compatible or not. Otherwise, I'll be stuck on whether to buy GTA V, FIFA and Battlefield. :/

E

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
They wont do it just for the console, they'll develop a PS3 and PS4 version.
Yeah.. they only stopped making FIFA for PS2 last year I think..

But it would suck if the PS4 comes out a month after they release FIFA14.. having to buy both copies would be dumb... can sell the PS3 version I guess but will lose a bit of money..

C

chrisb1481

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many developers already started the process of developing PS4 games and EA most likely is too. EA MOST Likely will release fifa 14 on PS4 when it releases. I Think PS4 is the way to go in the argument of (720?) vs PS4 in lieu of the possibility that 720 may require an internet connection at all times. Lets just hope FIFA 14 doesn't get the sims drm treatment

The PS4 and Xbox720 have just about the same specs. PS4 does have slight advantage, but it really wouldn't produce any more performance over the 720. Its up to which one you like or if one comes with ridiculous DRM, like you said. Also if either one costs anything over $400 dollars at launch then they are not worth it.

E

ExcisionZz

Contributor
Reaction score
It will most likely be Multi-Platform just like AC4

N

Nick DiLello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The PS4 looks nice but im waiting for the info on the new xbox before i choose. Anyways... this question is stupid. Of course they r gonna make a PS4 version.

J

JeffreyTurner

Reaction score
they will make an entirely new version like they did with fifa football for the vita

M

Mike Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A ps4 is only worth getting when fifa 14 comes out on ps4

M

marshalv

Reaction score
i think they are working hard for the ps4 version, for ps3 will just update the squads as always

Top Bottom