What's new

Patched [PS4] FROZEN MONEY | CLOTHING TRANSFER! [MODDED SAVE/SAVE WIZARD])

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
From the looks of it, it’s been patched the same way it was originally patched in 2018. No way around it till the patch is lifted.

any gamesave that has micheal, franklin or Trevor replaced will not let u online.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
From the looks of it, it’s been patched the same way it was originally patched in 2018. No way around it till the patch is lifted.

any gamesave that has micheal, franklin or Trevor replaced will not let u online.
Thanks for the momentary gift. Lol. It will return someday again

Rounder

Rounder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got SW PS4 Max 5 days ago. Did three of my old accounts from 2010 that were down to 8 million or so. And then they patch it.

sup4m0dz777

sup4m0dz777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got SW PS4 Max 5 days ago. Did three of my old accounts from 2010 that were down to 8 million or so. And then they patch it.
its bad timing bro, as this glitch/mod was active for 5 months strait...... thats an insane amount of time for frozen money. normally these things wouldnt last through a weekend.... so if an update is announced it means patches are coming and these things would be at the top of the **** list. luckily, save wiz has other purposes such as making outfits, vehicles and more.

Dustydust1

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I get this off my game so the old lady don’t appear anymore ? Ever since I did this a while ago I get a error everytime I try to get online and it’s messing with me doing other things on save wiz so anyone know how to get rid of it all ?

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I get this off my game so the old lady don’t appear anymore ? Ever since I did this a while ago I get a error everytime I try to get online and it’s messing with me doing other things on save wiz so anyone know how to get rid of it all ?
delete it to an old save, or play the prologue again if you don't have old save

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
delete it to an old save, or play the prologue again if you don't have old save
I don’t even think you have to delete it, just load a old save works as well.... but I guess no point of keeping that save on the ps4

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, as I meant, if you have old save on your ps4 or USB
Gotcha, I’ll still keep the modded save on the usb just in case, but your saying just save the trouble of having to always load the normal save before going online and just go ahead and delete the modded save off of ps4 settings then?

I do noticed it’s a bit annoying it always loads me into the modded save and I’ll forget and go online lol

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Interesting, so your DMO doesn't require any ped swapping whatsoever then, since it still seems to be active. (services still being offered on twitter.) I had a hunch it had f*** all to do with a save.

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gotcha, I’ll still keep the modded save on the usb just in case, but your saying just save the trouble of having to always load the normal save before going online and just go ahead and delete the modded save off of ps4 settings then?

I do noticed it’s a bit annoying it always loads me into the modded save and I’ll forget and go online lol
If you know exactly when you modded your save, lets say October, 2019, and there is/are other saves on your ps4, let's say April, 2019 then they are not modded you can use them after deleting the October save

X

xX_MRx_Xx

Reaction score
Sin$

Just load any other save and after you load in your autosave alert will kick in. Accept and you'll be able to go online without problems

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Bumped. What's been changed in the OP is written in bold red text. also edited the title.

Top Bottom
Login
Register