What's new

Patched [PS4] FROZEN MONEY | CLOTHING TRANSFER! [MODDED SAVE/SAVE WIZARD])

J

jpgizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I need Help. I deleted all save files. Played the prologue up until Franklin's Safe House. I created a Save from my phone. I transferred it to my USB. I put the USB in my computer (Chrome Book) and I Zipped the folder. I sent it to my friend and he created the Save. He sent it back to me. I unzipped it. How do I get it back on my USB so it shows on my PS4. THANKS
FYI
I only see my original save when I put the USB back in to the PS4

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I need Help. I deleted all save files. Played the prologue up until Franklin's Safe House. I created a Save from my phone. I transferred it to my USB. I put the USB in my computer (Chrome Book) and I Zipped the folder. I sent it to my friend and he created the Save. He sent it back to me. I unzipped it. How do I get it back on my USB so it shows on my PS4. THANKS
FYI
I only see my original save when I put the USB back in to the PS4
You need save wizard? If you wanted the save your friend has done for you, you would need to give him your usb so he can load the save game back onto your usb for you

Goodfella95

Goodfella95

Reaction score
Sin$
ITS PATCHED GUYS!:frown: Just tried and it says: Error Joining Session.

When i tried it wih normal save i can connect.. I can't believe they patched it.
Hopefully there will be a workaround soon

Jo7ds

Jo7ds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Work around is just to get to the point where the frozen money is so complete Minor Turbulence then save and go and import a frozen money save! You could probably also try allowing the game to auto save without doing a mission and then loading online may work not to sure! Could also try joining a friend after doing the first steps instead of loading online! I know with the 2 console method the same exact loading screen was bypassed by joining a friend

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
ITS PATCHED GUYS!:frown: Just tried and it says: Error Joining Session.

When i tried it wih normal save i can connect.. I can't believe they patched it.
Hopefully there will be a workaround soon
Are you sure m? That error joining session alert can be a common thing with frozen money, sometimes I would have to do it 2-3 times in a row to not receive the error....

Goodfella95

Goodfella95

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure m? That error joining session alert can be a common thing with frozen money, sometimes I would have to do it 2-3 times in a row to not receive the error....

Yes im very sure! I have tried it multiple times and it wont let me go online with the modded save.

And tbh i never had issues before. Always connected first try

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched!
Using any frozen money save immediately results in an error joining any online session!
Was great while is lasted boys!

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I deleted it from my PS4 only, I have it on my USB for future
Always smart to keep it on USB for sure... to get online normal again do you have to delete the save from in game gta? Or can we simply load a different regular save ?

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Always smart to keep it on USB for sure... to get online normal again do you have to delete the save from in game gta? Or can we simply load a different regular save ?
I have other save, the original before modding it, or you can replay the prologue again, if you haven't got an old save

K

Kkdamion

Reaction score
Sin$
Work around is just to get to the point where the frozen money is so complete Minor Turbulence then save and go and import a frozen money save! You could probably also try allowing the game to auto save without doing a mission and then loading online may work not to sure! Could also try joining a friend after doing the first steps instead of loading online! I know with the 2 console method the same exact loading screen was bypassed by joining a friend

anyone tried this??

Top Bottom
Login
Register