What's new

Patched [PS4] FROZEN MONEY | CLOTHING TRANSFER! [MODDED SAVE/SAVE WIZARD])

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
THE FROZEN MONEY PART OF THIS GLITCH IS WORKING AGAIN. CONFIRMED WORKING AS OF AUG 11TH 2020.
CONFIRMED WORKING AS OF MARCH 7TH 2022.

VERSION 1.58 WORKAROUND THIS TIME AROUND IS VERY DANGEROUS. THE ATTEMPTED PATCH STRIPS MP DATA AND THERE IS A HIGH RISK YOU ACTUALLY DELETE YOUR CHARACTER.
FOLLOW STEPS AS IS AND YOU WILL BE FINE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PS4 ONLY*This is mostly a glitch but a mod is needed so i provided a gamesave so call it whatever you want to call it. Enjoy it while you can, savewizard or not it’s still frozen money :cigar:

~ Found by VladiRad and myself (shift)
#FARTCREW

**Yes you’ll need savewizard and a modded save for this. It’s ps4 only!

Video: IMPORTING & EXPORTING SAVES

1- GAMESAVE

Gamesave VirusTotal Scan

1 - Load up the save, then load into an online session. Once spawned in, leave gta online.

2 - When spawned in sp you should be Patricia instead of Franklin.

3 - Go to any peyote on the map and hit right on the d-pad as Patricia.

4 - End hallucination and it’ll get you stuck on white screen.

-Pause go to an invite only session. Enjoy frozen money!
WORKAROUND (1.58) - founder (unknown)
5 - Add friend on psn (if u havent already?). Have friend go into a friends lobby for faster load times and less problems.

6 - friend must have spectator options enabled. found under the options tab in the pause menu.

7 - go to friends tab after completing step 4 and find friend on the list, spectate player, accept all alerts.

8 - once you are online and spectating friend, pause -> find new session. Enjoy frozen Money!

(OUTFIT TRANSFER NOT TESTED ON 1.58). WILL EDIT UPON CONFIRMATION.
if you are using this to transfer outfits:
- do the steps above and load into the character that will be receiving the outfits.

- when online, pause > online > swap character.

- you will load into the character selection room then swap to your second character whom you want to transfer outfits from.

- it‘ll work its magic but then hit you with a "timed out loading player data..." alert. Accept it then close app afterwards.

- clear the cache by holding L1 and R1 as u launch GTA till you see the calibration screen.

- From there you will load into sp. Go online and you should spawn as the online character you did the glitch as but they'll have the outfit slots of
the character you swapped to before closing app.

*Make sure you do this on the character that will be receiving the outfits from the opposite character! or else risk losing valuable outfits.*

1 - After buying everything needed, leave gta online and you should spawn in story mode as patricia

2 - . Now find a way to die. Either put in the skyfall cheat (L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT) and land straight on your face or find a way to get wasted by any means

3 - join someone in different targeting mode and decline second alert. You will respawn at where u ate the peyote originally. Now go into an invite only lobby and swap around or modify all the vehicles bought :smile:

**useful but not upto date video**

*things to keep in mind*
-once everything is bought and you have exit to sp, make sure you don’t go online from there at all so going to choose character or even creator before doing the save method could ruin everything that you just bought.

VIDEO ON THE WHOLE GLITCH BY ROLLEEZY

**outdated but still useful**

coming soon: solo 1 console genderswap...
Oh yeah its TrOJAn VIruS​

Last edited:
Giorgos_17

Giorgos_17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I knew it the second I bought save wizard that it's not only for outfits. Thanks a lot! Some questions. Can i transfer outfits? Both ways? Any chance to bring modded cars online?

L

Louise Baron

Reaction score
Sin$
Where do we get savewizzard and what is the cost? isit worth the cost for this glitch?

S

Sightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this glad i have sw just delete 2 char to do tranfer glitch.

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I knew it the second I bought save wizard that it's not only for outfits. Thanks a lot! Some questions. Can i transfer outfits? Both ways? Any chance to bring modded cars online?
No modded cars but yes outfit transfers are possible!

NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing #FARTCREW, and people keep calling you greedy and keep hating on you while you're always the ones delivering the best **** for them. :smile:

C

Captain_TimeTravel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SaveWizard is needed? that cost like $60?

Man, nobody can afford that. I guess I'll wait for next frozen money glitch.
Or either wait for free save editor ps4.

skeeze415

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded your save and its a text document, not a file.....I haven't seen a save like this on save wizard. How can I resign a text doc??

definitelynotlxm

definitelynotlxm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SaveWizard is needed? that cost like $60?

Man, nobody can afford that. I guess I'll wait for next frozen money glitch.
Or either wait for free save editor ps4.
Lots of people already have. Split the cost with some friends, or whatever I mean if you don’t have $60 you’re either too young to play or way too financially irresponsible to be spending your time gaming. It’s a priceless tool, not just for GTA.

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded your save and its a text document, not a file.....I haven't seen a save like this on save wizard. How can I resign a text doc??
Watch rolleezy’s video I believe he covers that. Try renaming it and drop the .text and then import it to savewizard.

C

Captain_TimeTravel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lots of people already have. Split the cost with some friends, or whatever I mean if you don’t have $60 you’re either too young to play or way too financially irresponsible to be spending your time gaming. It’s a priceless tool, not just for GTA.
Well I'm not really young. but just a adult but I don't waste money (saving money up for christmas) that cost over 60 but sometime I'd wait for sale deal that will go down to $30 or not. I do have a job full time.

I know this is a little off-topic.

Last edited:
J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where do we get savewizzard and what is the cost? isit worth the cost for this glitch?
60 for save wizard. And if you fill your garages on both characters with deluxos thats about 900 million in saleable cars. Do the math on what shark cards cost if you were to buy 900 mil. I'd say save wiz is worth it if you want to never have to grind again

C

Captain_TimeTravel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
60 for save wizard. And if you fill your garages on both characters with deluxos thats about 900 million in saleable cars. Do the math on what shark cards cost if you were to buy 900 mil. I'd say save wiz is worth it if you want to never have to grind again
Don't forgot about the Vigilante and the Planes (sells like 1million).
But where did you get the 900million from?
1st character only get 250million for selling all of them with full vehicles on garages (max garages)
2nd character still the same thing

1800killz

1800killz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WE OUT HERE I HAVE HAD SAVE WIZARD FOR A GRIP NOW BEST 60 BUCKS I EVER SPENT THANK YOU THANK YOU TANK YOU.

J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't forgot about the Vigilante and the Planes (sells like 1million).
But where did you get the 900million from?
1st character only get 250million for selling all of them with full vehicles on garages (max garages)
2nd character still the same thing

240 deluxos
40 bombushkas
20 oppressors

Nets just under 800 mil. Math errors aside, imagine paying for shark cards to reach that. Or hours of grinding to reach that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register