What's new

Patched [PS4] FROZEN MONEY | CLOTHING TRANSFER! [MODDED SAVE/SAVE WIZARD])

OrdinaryStoner

OrdinaryStoner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working?
Post automatically merged:

Still working?
Yea. I just did it this morning on 1 of my accounts.

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea. I just did it this morning on 1 of my accounts.
I always have a hell of a time after I buy everything. This time the old b**** spawned, I switched to her then I let some dude punch me to death, and I joined a different targeting mode and it spawned me at the hospital and wouldn’t let me go online. Any ideas how to fix that. Most of the time the old lady don’t spawn anyway

OrdinaryStoner

OrdinaryStoner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always have a hell of a time after I buy everything. This time the old b**** spawned, I switched to her then I let some dude punch me to death, and I joined a different targeting mode and it spawned me at the hospital and wouldn’t let me go online. Any ideas how to fix that. Most of the time the old lady don’t spawn anyway
If Patricia (old lady) doesn’t spawn for you, then you stay as Franklin and go to Trevor’s house. Swap to Trevor and go to his house. After you arrive there you should be able to swap to her (Michael) and be able to continue.

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If Patricia (old lady) doesn’t spawn for you, then you stay as Franklin and go to Trevor’s house. Swap to Trevor and go to his house. After you arrive there you should be able to swap to her (Michael) and be able to continue.
She shows up but when I did the sky fall cheat and got wasted, I joined a different targeting mode and when I declined the alert I spawned at the hospital instead of mt chiliad where I ate the peyote, then it wouldn’t let me go online, it said “rockstar cloud servers are unavailable”

Lilman60

Lilman60

Reaction score
Sin$
She shows up but when I did the sky fall cheat and got wasted, I joined a different targeting mode and when I declined the alert I spawned at the hospital instead of mt chiliad where I ate the peyote, then it wouldn’t let me go online, it said “rockstar cloud servers are unavailable”
U only do shy fall after u done all I doing in the beginning is going online then use ur character wheel and switch to Michael or Franklin than do the trick to switch to Michael eat a peyote plant and go back online

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U only do shy fall after u done all I doing in the beginning is going online then use ur character wheel and switch to Michael or Franklin than do the trick to switch to Michael eat a peyote plant and go back online
I already bought everything, I was trying to save my deluxos

Lilman60

Lilman60

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so when u come back to sp do the trick to shy fall when u kill urself join someone in different targeting mode than quick go online if it give u a error back out load creater than go back to sp and repeat the shy fall steps a go back online

I'd that dont work download this save same steps only different is u don't have to switch when u load in to sp http://www.mediafire.com/file/4f9t8qoehvr49sz/Glitch-argent-freeze-fng-1.51/file

Last edited:
Mohammed19321

Mohammed19321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i found a new faster way to do fm
first download my save
Link
VirusTotal
once u load the save ur gonna spawn in as trevor go online invite only then leave gta online now ur gonna spawn in as lamar then jimmy will spawn switch to Franklin now ur jimmy go to a peyote plant eat it then end the hallucination then go online public or invite only doesnt matter now ur in fm once ur done buying vehicles leave gta online sometimes ur gonna spawn in as jimmy or ur gonna spawn in as lamar and jimmy will spawn if u spawn in as jimmy kill ur self or if u spawn in as lamar wait for jimmy to spawn then switch to franklin now ur jimmy just
kill ur self then join someone in different targeting mode accept the first alert decline the second then go online swap all vehicles u bought then force a save now ur done just close gta v and clear cache.

idk if its faster but its easier then the normal fm save it works for fm but i didnt test saving vehicles someone test this for saving vehicles and let me know, also sometimes u dont need to kill ur self just go online.

W

wizard86

Reaction score
Sin$
has anyone did frozen money since they got reset?

yup - i'm sitting on 60 deluxos in my maze bank garages. 5mill in hand.

when i get this message, i quit the game and relaunch, wiping the cache on boot (l1&r1) and i never receive the message after that

KGLITCHER

KGLITCHER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i found a new faster way to do fm
first download my save
Link
VirusTotal
once u load the save ur gonna spawn in as trevor go online invite only then leave gta online now ur gonna spawn in as lamar then jimmy will spawn switch to Franklin now ur jimmy go to a peyote plant eat it then end the hallucination then go online public or invite only doesnt matter now ur in fm once ur done buying vehicles leave gta online sometimes ur gonna spawn in as jimmy or ur gonna spawn in as lamar and jimmy will spawn if u spawn in as jimmy kill ur self or if u spawn in as lamar wait for jimmy to spawn then switch to franklin now ur jimmy just
kill ur self then join someone in different targeting mode accept the first alert decline the second then go online swap all vehicles u bought then force a save now ur done just close gta v and clear cache.

idk if its faster but its easier then the normal fm save it works for fm but i didnt test saving vehicles someone test this for saving vehicles and let me know, also sometimes u dont need to kill ur self just go online.
Its totaly same bro

W

wizard86

Reaction score
Sin$
works 100% - vehicles stick (with mods), and the success rate of everything working is 100% for me so far (tested it 4 times and never had any issues, unlike with the old save i was using where patricia didn't always spawn.

overall, this save gets the job done faster. thanks for posting it, Mohammed19321 Mohammed19321 !

Lilman60

Lilman60

Reaction score
Sin$
works 100% - vehicles stick (with mods), and the success rate of everything working is 100% for me so far (tested it 4 times and never had any issues, unlike with the old save i was using where patricia didn't always spawn.

overall, this save gets the job done faster. thanks for posting it, Mohammed19321 Mohammed19321 !
So if I order a car over a mod car the new I order comes will all of the mods from to other car

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So if I order a car over a mod car the new I order comes will all of the mods from to other car
No, that’s car to car merge using beff (buy everything for free)

What are u talking about the mods stick? This isn’t no merge glitch it’s a frozen money.

Lilman60

Lilman60

Reaction score
Sin$
No, that’s car to car merge using beff (buy everything for free)

What are u talking about the mods stick? This isn’t no merge glitch it’s a frozen money.
Thanks I'm cool on beff got to do to much to get all the mods to transfer over

Top Bottom
Login
Register