• Start date
  • Views 50,114
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jake McNeal

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone inbox me a workaround for this. It appears these exact steps aren't working anymore

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LoL between this, save wizard frozen money, and modded outfits. I build 1 Account every 5-7 days and sell them. Got an entire Facebook group dedicated to GTA, glitches, and account sales and services

Must have been quite the business if you sold them lol

ValidSpider

ValidSpider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to shed some light on how this works:
Since they fixed the glitch for suspending the game in the clouds, logging out of your account whilst in the creator essentially held your current online save, so you could log into another console and make changes and come back to the first console and when you went directly back into online, the game wouldn't re-fetch your online save, which is why the money is "back".

The way I know this is when you go back into online on console 1 there is no orange circle.

If your connection drops or you manually disconnect your internet on console 1 then going back into online you will see the orange circle and the game will be re-fetching your latest save including your money.

Long story short:
-if after buying everything and logging back into console 1, there is an orange circle when going into online, you've lost your money.
-If there's no orange circle, just the white one, your money should be back.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting reports that this is still working, had no time to try it myself though

B

Blankillers

Reaction score
Sin$
Works like a charm. Did it for a friend a few times and filled my second character with cars and planes. Definitely worth it if you got any possible way to do it folks. :smile:
Me ayudas amigo?

Si, funciona perfectamente para ps4
Amigo me puedes decir más detallada mente como se hace?

Alguien me puede decir más detalladamente cómo se hace por fa?

Mighty Zeus

Mighty Zeus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me ayudas amigo?

Amigo me puedes decir más detallada mente como se hace?

Entiendes el artículo original?

Si tienes 2 ps4 disponibles eres de vida... Sino, mi sugerencia sería que consigas a alguien de extrema confianza que tenga ps4 (quizás un hermano?) porque vas a tener que usar tu cuenta en ambos ps4

C

Certesh

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a video in English that I can watch? I would appreciate it if someone could send me a link.

Catchablefire4

Catchablefire4

Reaction score
Sin$
Any way tic make money off of this glitch? If there is please tell.

Is there a video in English that I can watch? I would appreciate it if someone could send me a link.
It’s not the same method but it’s in English

Nope, even on 1,2 and 3, the price is still 0$.
Anyway, got this glitch down to exactly 3 steps. :biggrin: :woot: :roflmao:
What are ur steps?

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Any way tic make money off of this glitch? If there is please tell.

It’s not the same method but it’s in English

What are ur steps?

Lol Is there anyway to make money off of buying anything for free. Hmmm let’s see i bet if you bought something that you didn’t actually lose any money buying. Then turn around and sell it you would prolly make money.

Catchablefire4

Catchablefire4

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol Is there anyway to make money off of buying anything for free. Hmmm let’s see i bet if you bought something that you didn’t actually lose any money buying. Then turn around and sell it you would prolly make money.
When should I sell?

J

Jake McNeal

Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure how I’m messing this up then. I’ve been doing it repeatedly the past two weeks with no problem and now I’m losing my money every time.

E

EXO GamingRO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone can confirm this still work after you restart the game/playstation?

xTIMEx

xTIMEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Today was the first time I ever received an error when doing this glitch . Anyone else had a problem ? Maybe the method I used has been patched

MetalineMyke

MetalineMyke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried method in op , works perfectly :cigar:
After the last step in op, whats the next step? Is it just buy anything on c1.

I am sure i am missing something stupid as i did this in the past with no fail.. but forget the full steps.

xTIMEx

xTIMEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After the last step in op, whats the next step? Is it just buy anything on c1.

I am sure i am missing something stupid as i did this in the past with no fail.. but forget the full steps.
You need to goto the op broski , it’s very simple , follow every step , it’s quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register