• Views 50,109
Status
Not open for further replies.
xTIMEx

xTIMEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, even on 1,2 and 3, the price is still 0$.
Anyway, got this glitch down to exactly 3 steps. :biggrin: :woot: :roflmao:
Even selling the lower ends still nets around 1.2 mill each session .

I have a question though , when we do this(trading real estate for money ) is this considered a refund glitch and therefore creates a possibility of money wipe ? Seems some of y’all have done this before . Any help would be greatly appreciated , thanks

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm lost: trading real estate for money < how do we do that?
I've tried swapping apartments and all I get is 0$.

I bought a car, sold a car, stayed at 5M.

Would love to know how you guys are making money from this. :biggrin:

Last edited:
GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm lost: trading real estate for money < how do we do that?
I've tried swapping apartments and all I get is 0$.

I bought a car, sold a car, stayed at 5M.

Would love to know how you guys are making money from this. :biggrin:

Your friend does the glitch steps on your account with this console (logging out after going online etc.), then you go online and buy stuff, force a save, go offline.. friend logs back in, he'll continue in clouds and once online he'll see the bank account you had before you bought stuff, he saves that amount and goes online.. once you're back online you'll have your money back but also the stuff you bought.. these cars for example can be sold for GTA $

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Reaction score
Sin$
Your friend does the glitch steps on your account with this console (logging out after going online etc.), then you go online and buy stuff, force a save, go offline.. friend logs back in, he'll continue in clouds and once online he'll see the bank account you had before you bought stuff, he saves that amount and goes online.. once you're back online you'll have your money back but also the stuff you bought.. these cars for example can be sold for GTA $

I know that, I've done it with 3 steps.
I'm asking how to make money with apartments.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You buy the cheapest ones, then glitched buy the most expensive ones ontop for free, then once bank is saved you go online and still have all the money, buy cheap ones ontop again and get extra money, repeat

xTIMEx

xTIMEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You buy the cheapest ones, then glitched buy the most expensive ones ontop for free, then once bank is saved you go online and still have all the money, buy cheap ones ontop again and get extra money, repeat
So before I glitch out I need to purchase low ends and then when glitches purchase high and it returns the money ?

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Reaction score
Sin$

I tried that and it said 0$....

So before I glitch out I need to purchase low ends and then when glitches purchase high and it returns the money ?

Would love to know too.

xTIMEx

xTIMEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried that and it said 0$....

Would love to know too.

It works . Buy low end property on first console . Once you’re glitched buy the high end . Once you’ve completed and go back to start again purchase the low end and you won’t see $0

Confirmed

M

Martin1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In hindsight I maybe should of asked these questions before I blew 25 million.
Does it only work on your primary character & only on things you can sell?
I decided to fully kit out my second character with business properties, terrobyte, moc etc & money didn't stick?? Oh well back to the grind I guess..

xTIMEx

xTIMEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I decided to fully kit out my second character with business properties, terrobyte, moc etc & money didn't stick?? Oh well back to the grind I guess..
I’ve done it on both of my characters , never failed or had an issue .

M

Martin1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve done it on both of my characters , never failed or had an issue .
I followed it step by step. The bank account was fine when I logged back in on my second machine after purchasing everything on the other. Then purchased ammo, forced save then left to story. Loaded back in on other machine to any empty bank account...

xTIMEx

xTIMEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I followed it step by step. The bank account was fine when I logged back in on my second machine after purchasing everything on the other. Then purchased ammo, forced save then left to story. Loaded back in on other machine to any empty bank account...
Idk what happened bro , that’s sucks but I’m literally doing this glitch right now and I haven’t had one fail .

M

Martin1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk what happened bro , that’s sucks but I’m literally doing this glitch right now and I haven’t had one fail .
It would have been nice to still have the cash but nevermind, at least I got stuff to show for it I guess.. Lol..

It would have been nice to still have the cash but nevermind, at least I got stuff to show for it I guess.. Lol..
Gonna just have to wait for another good dupe to come along to fatten the bank account again..

xTIMEx

xTIMEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Gonna just have to wait for another good dupe to come along to fatten the bank account again..

Might not be as much as you post but there is a way to get it back even with what you have . Read the comments , I learned something myself

Might not be as much as you post but there is a way to get it back even with what you have . Read the comments , I learned something myself
Lost

M

Martin1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Lost
How other than the grind, Can't afford to risk what I have left...

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Just sell a couple of cars and try it again. This is better than a dupe glitch if you have 2 Consoles. Just first time round buy something cheap and note your money so you know you have it working. Before you blow your entire load.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This works on both primary and secondary characters.
You don’t need to grind dupe glitches to get money back. You need to do this glitch to do so.

You only need $3 million to begin to swap apartments. Each time you execute the glitch you will profit $1.5 million by doing that alone.

Once you have built up enough money you then can purchase Deluxos.
As long as you don’t sell more than 2 cars per 2 hours and not more than 7 total in a 30 hour timeframe you can avoid the sell limit.

I have used this glitch for a very long time on newly created accounts that have had very little money.
You can easily get your $25 million back in a day or two. There is no need to do a dupe glitch as Deluxos sell for $2.83 million apiece.

If you sell 7 Deluxos in a 30
Hour period you will have gained:
$19,810,000

SWAPPING APARTMENTS FOR CASH:

• Cost to purchase the most expensive 3 apartments is approximately $3,000,000.
  • The most expensive apartments are the three Eclipse Towers Penthouses.
  • Profit each time you swap will be approximately $1,500,000

1. Before you start the process:
    • Buy the least expensive three apartments in slots 1,2,3 of your apartment list.
  2. Once you are at the stage where you are buying everything:
    • Buy the most expensive three apartments in slots 1,2,3 of your apartment list.
  3. When you have completed the glitch and have returned back to the primary console to start again:
    • Purchase the least expensive three apartments in slots 1,2,3 of your apartments list.
    • The money returned to you is what you will profit.
  4. Continue to repeat this process each time you execute the glitch.
VEHICLES TO PURCHASE THAT MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFIT:
  1. Deluxo
  2. Oppressor MK II
  3. Bombushka
Make sure that those vehicles are not on sale to get the maximum profit.

If you have unlocked the “trade price” for those vehicles you will not make the desired profit.
Your next best options of vehicles to purchase will be:
  1. Scramjet or Vigilante
  2. Oppressor (Original)
  3. Tula

Last edited:
LampHazard

LampHazard

Reaction score
Sin$
This works on both primary and secondary characters.
You don’t need to grind dupe glitches to get money back. You need to do this glitch to do so.

You only need $3 million to begin to swap apartments. Each time you execute the glitch you will profit $1.5 million by doing that alone.

Once you have built up enough money you then can purchase Deluxos.
As long as you don’t sell more than 2 cars per 2 hours and not more than 7 total in a 30 hour timeframe you can avoid the sell limit.

I have used this glitch for a very long time on newly created accounts that have had very little money.
You can easily get your $25 million back in a day or two. There is no need to do a dupe glitch as Deluxos sell for $2.83 million apiece.

If you sell 7 Deluxos in a 30
Hour period you will have gained:
$19,810,000

• Cost to purchase the most expensive 3 apartments is approximately $3,000,000.
  • The most expensive apartments are the three Eclipse Towers Penthouses.
  • Profit each time you swap will be approximately $1,500,000

1. Before you start the process:
    • Buy the least expensive three apartments in slots 1,2,3 of your apartment list.
  2. Once you are at the stage where you are buying everything:
    • Buy the most expensive three apartments in slots 1,2,3 of your apartment list.
  3. When you have completed the glitch and have returned back to the primary console to start again:
    • Purchase the least expensive three apartments in slots 1,2,3 of your apartments list.
    • The money returned to you is what you will profit.
  4. Continue to repeat this process each time you execute the glitch.
  1. Deluxo
  2. Oppressor MK II
  3. Bombushka
Make sure that those vehicles are not on sale to get the maximum profit.

If you have unlocked the “trade price” for those vehicles you will not make the desired profit.
Your next best options of vehicles to purchase will be:
  1. Scramjet or Vigilante
  2. Oppressor (Original)
  3. Tula
This guy is right, I got 2 low level accounts up, first by starting with the afk glitch. 2 nights of doing absolutely nothing and then 1.5 mill on both accounts to start with on this glitch :biggrin:. Profits maximized B).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register