• Views 50,122
Status
Not open for further replies.
ValidSpider

ValidSpider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They've used the same error screen that they used for the inside track glitch. If it still saves when you get kicked then it'll still work but if not then it's fixed.

Annoying thing about this half assed fix is that it partially breaks the game. Even if you're not glitching and you leave your Ps4 in story mode and go eat or whatever for 10+ mins, the game is suspended so when you return and go into online you'll get kicked.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I wont be able to test until saturday.
Thanks for the recent notes on the new sp boot

They've used the same error screen that they used for the inside track glitch. If it still saves when you get kicked then it'll still work but if not then it's fixed.

Annoying thing about this half assed fix is that it partially breaks the game. Even if you're not glitching and you leave your Ps4 in story mode and go eat or whatever for 10+ mins, the game is suspended so when you return and go into online you'll get kicked.
But the best news about half-assed fixes are that they are only temporary on most occasions.

ValidSpider

ValidSpider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wont be able to test until saturday.
Thanks for the recent notes on the new sp boot

But the best news about half-assed fixes are that they are only temporary on most occasions.

If they are only tempory fixes that's even worse news as they will implement a permanent fix with the next major update that will most probably eliminate any chance of a work around

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If they are only tempory fixes that's even worse news as they will implement a permanent fix with the next major update that will most probably eliminate any chance of a work around
You make a good point, the next update will be mandatory if its gonna get permanently fixed.

The entire community Shoulda thought of that before creating this thread, many videos made public, and sharing it to clout chasers.

This is a prime example of a glitch that should be kept private for services.

Lemme make sure i understand...

Now, you can suspend story mode?:sneaky::what:

Lknelperro

Lknelperro

Reaction score
Sin$
You make a good point, the next update will be mandatory if its gonna get permanently fixed.

The entire community Shoulda thought of that before creating this thread, many videos made public, and sharing it to clout chasers.

Im not shure but that is the error

Lknelperro

Lknelperro

Reaction score
Sin$
How did you bypass the return to gta v error message?
Yes, when you see the cloud move to the point for history mode, dont leave the game load the history and join to your friend asap and accept the alerts to join online

ValidSpider

ValidSpider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, when you see the cloud move to the point for history mode, dont leave the game load the history and join to your friend asap and accept the alerts to join online
Tried that myself as soon as I started getting the error. The alert appears to join your friend but when you accept it the game ignores it and puts you straight back to story.

Yes but in story mode you get no error as you don't lose connection to anything. If you 'Log out of your PS4' it automatically suspends the game.

Yes but in story mode you get no error as you don't lose connection to anything. If you 'Log out of your PS4' it automatically suspends the game.
Also I wouldn't worry about the methods people use to offer services, this wasn't one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chickenwings92

Reaction score
Sin$

I’m not sure i got what he meant; could anyone explain more specifically at what point/who has to do this? Thank you.

ValidSpider

ValidSpider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually I think he means story mode, when the camera zooms in on the story character.
Yes but if you're zooming into one of the story characters then you're too late. Any attempt to go back into online by the menu/accepting invite etc. will cause the game to reload your data from the server and you're money will be how you left it when you bought everything on the second console.

If there is a work around, it needs to take place before it says "quitting session" or when the screen freezes in the clouds. If it starts to zoom into the single player character it's too late.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ops method is patched.

Any new info would be a workaround, or an entirely different method.

IM OUT. DONT DM ME FOR WORKAROUNDS

Last edited by a moderator:
ValidSpider

ValidSpider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mods can we get this locked and tagged? As others have said and the video in the OP confirms, this is patched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register