Working [PS4] BUY EVERYTHING FOR FREE GLITCH in GTA 5 ONLINE *EASY STEPS*

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by GlitchSquad, Aug 31, 2019 with 92 replies and 7,137 views.

1. Jaykae

Jaykae Member

Ratings:
    If you only have one PS plus account, get a 14 day trial for free with a new account (or your son's account, either way it's free if it's your first time) and then do the glitch. you can also use cdkeys.com and get a 14 day trail for pennies.

I have been doing this and been using trials to do so. it's not hard nor rocket science to do. :biggrin:

PS: you don't actually need two PS PLUS accounts, just one. as long as the account is on both consoles you're good and will work (providing it's not been patched today) I've done it multiple times on new accounts and my main account...
    [doublepost=1568298811][/doublepost]
    Same, kinda.
    Anyone tested it yet?

2. monke1985

monke1985 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. Jaykae

Jaykae Member

Ratings:
    Fresh restart and it's still working :roflmao: though I'm having problems with GTA V digital edition and licenses but the glitch still works 100%!!!!!! :biggrin:

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. xTIMEx

xTIMEx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Best news I’ve read all day !

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jaykae

Jaykae Member

Ratings:
    I'm already full with bought Deluxo's so I purchased a Deluxo over a Deluxo and still have the same amount of $$ so definitely still working!

Can't believe they've not patched this! :roflmao: :what: :woot:

6. zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones Enthusiast

Ratings:
    R* were focused on the latest RDR update
    they'll have more time to patch a few things soon enough

7. xTIMEx

xTIMEx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sounds like u praying for the downfall of this glitch my dude ?

8. Jaykae

Jaykae Member

Ratings:
    IMO to even patch this PS would need to re-write code. it's not going to be an easy "patch" tbh.

9. zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones Enthusiast

Ratings:
    R* patched several versions of this and honestly it wouldn't be hard to patch again
    just sayin enjoy it while you have it and don't think they cant fix a game that they created

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. XchuckNorrisX

XchuckNorrisX Enthusiast

Ratings:
  11. Budlit

Budlit Newbie

Ratings:
    Anyone else getting the "rockstar servers are unavailable" error when your friend loads back into an invite only session after you've made your purchases?
    [doublepost=1568482080][/doublepost]
    Do you ever get the rockstar servers are unavailable error when going back into the invite only session after making your purchases? I can't get by that

12. EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab ...But Those Are All Piping Dreams!

Ratings:
    Yes, reset cache to fix.

I smash square, but give a little longer to make sure 11mb has been synced to the cloud. To check, press options on gtav app on home screen, then navigate to uload/download saved data. Then compare times of both the console and the cloud version.
    If you cant upload to cloud, then use a usb stick to manually adjust for corrections. This is also why clearing cache when returning back unfrozen will help.

13. Budlit

Budlit Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks mate, I'll give that a try tonight

• Like Like x 1