Working [PS4] BUY EVERYTHING FOR FREE GLITCH in GTA 5 ONLINE *EASY STEPS*

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by GlitchSquad, Aug 31, 2019 with 92 replies and 7,137 views.

1. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️ Retired

Ratings:
    CBD420 ...
    You need $3 million regardless because you have to have the money in the bank to buy the high ends in the buy everything phase.

Starting with less is doable but will be a bit of a grind. Start with $26K and trade it back for the $25K apartment to earn peanuts? Sure.

Technically Not really necessary to even post that.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  2. Jaykae

Jaykae Member

Ratings:
    So, buy the apartments before doing the glitch; yes?

3. xTIMEx

xTIMEx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes , works perfectly for me

4. Jaykae

Jaykae Member

Ratings:
    I just lost 50M!!! :cry:

How are you doing 12M each time?!

5. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    its not necessary for 60% of posts on this site lmfao. Anyway ive lost everything before and built back up from 1-200k. Was sayin you dont "need" 3 mill. Its just the more optimal number to have for the highest price apt.

• Like Like x 2
  6. EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab ...But Those Are All Piping Dreams!

Ratings:
    Agreed, ive built accounts up from 25k to 100m using only this

7. EyeDuDab

Ratings:
    Video tutorial for those needing visual assistance to accompany the commit suicide steps. (Addition of clearing cache for insurance)

Video clip shows both screens with a voice tutorial.

Update:
    New recording added

Steps.

1. C1 logs in joins invite session. Banks all cash, then Force saves by swapping outfits, then goes to story and wait
    2. C2 logs in, c1 confirms logged out alert. C2 joins an invite only session, and force saves by swapping outfits. Then use interaction menu to kill yourself. (Quickly navigate to the ps store, and login on c1 as the store opens)
    3. C2 confirms the logout alert, C1 now wants to join a new invite lobby.
    4. ######buy in this lobby########
    5. AFTER purchases, goto creatpr, then story, then quit gtav app.
    6. C2 logs in, c1 confirms the logout alert, then c2 opens gtav app, gets the suspended alert. Press ps button and navigate to anyone, then highlight join, then return to game and accept the suspended alert. Wait for quitting session and initilizing sesson words are gone from the bottom of the screen, the double tap the ps button and press join. Wait for story to load, and decline the alert. Join an invite session. Check to see if money has reverted, force save by swapping outfits. Exit to creator, then story, then quit app.
    7. C1 logs in, c2 confirms the logout alert, then c1 starts gtav (close it if its still open)
    8. Reset cache as you load gtav, then join an invite lobby.
    9. #######Sell in this lobby########
    10. Force save by swapping outfits, then exit to story to wait for c2 to repeat the process

8. xTIMEx

xTIMEx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Don’t need to commit suicide anymore according to op new instructions

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jaykae

Jaykae Member

Ratings:
    I know EyeDuDab messaged me and said how to do the 12M each time but I've been buying Deluxo's and doing slot 1, 2 and 3. got like 30M so far. what, 8 hours later. not so bad. :wink: :woot:

I done ****ed up and lost like 50M but I'm nearly full with Deluxo's so meh. can't complain too much! :roflmao:
    Hopefully it'll stay working so I can do character two on my account tomorrow, who knows.
    Hopefully my method isn't patched by tomorrow, I'm tired and need sleep. please don't patch it just yet, Rockstar. :biggrin:

10. Jaykae

Jaykae Member

Ratings:
    Tunables update? is it patched? I can't get on until later. :cry:

11. Jaykae

Jaykae Member

Ratings:
    Sorry for triple posting but this benefits others too! :roflmao:

NOT patched. still working as of 17:04:55 UK time! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. 350pkv

350pkv Newbie

Ratings:
    How you get 12 million each time from the apartments guys?

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So which car would give the next best profit if you have the trade price unlocked for the deluxo?

14. icecream420

icecream420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Scramjet

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This.. anybody?

16. icecream420

icecream420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's from all properties I'm guessing, idk how they getting 12 mill but I dont do all properties I just do 3 high end apt, the facility and hanger, and i get around 5 mill for those each time

• Like Like x 1
  17. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️ Retired

Ratings:
    I digress. Please refer to EyeDuDab ’s
    Post below.
    I was thinking one character, not both.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  18. EyeDuDab

Ratings:
    Incorrect sir, by using both characters, and the fact that upgrades matter on return profits. This is what i use. Please fact check me :wink:

do glitch n buy and upgrade the most expensive ceo (including the garages), top 3 apartments on char 1, then buy and fully upgrade the most expensive facility, bunker and hanger.
    Swap to char 2, but dont bank any money recieved from the hangar transaction.

Repeat purchases on char 2, but buy all 6 apartment slots.

When you sell, just buy the stock and cheapest version of everything you purchased earlier.
    Bank your cash, then swap to the other, trade again, and bank cash again.
    (Dont touch the ceo garage anymore)

You should gain 12mil

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  19. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️ Retired

Ratings:
    Well played sir.
    I knew you had the best answer.
    Since you pretty much taught me about this a couple of years ago when we both got our PS4s:smile:
    I was thinking $12 million on one character, which is what I have done for the longest time since I prefer to keep my car collection and High end everything on my primary characters.
    There I go thinking locally when I should be thinking Globally:wink:

20. semskiy

semskiy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Maybe its a waste of time but this is what i do:
    I keep on flipping everything.. High end apartments, CEO (garages just the first time)
    All the businesses, even Motorcycle clubs (just the main, i dont even have the doc forgery and other businesses that come with it) otherwise too much annoying in game phone calls..

The Motorcycle Club i might be wrong, but i think it's about 200k extra. (maybe even more)
    Another catch is the Nightclub, also good money but...
    Once the nightclub is active, you cant sell it until you do some mission all the time to clear warehouse or something..

But if your first purchase of the club happened while you were doing this glitch, then you can keep buying the club (low n high) back to back..

The reason for that is because while you in a buying high stage, If you purchased some business for the first time and visit it, you have to go through that little story scene that you can't skip... And if you come back to that same business on the buying low stage, it will go through the story scene again...

So when i bought the Nightclub, i only visited it on the buy high stage and never visited it while unglitched - because if i will, i would have to watch the cinematic story again and this time it will register and i won't be able to keep flipping the Nightclub.

Maybe i'm doing unnecessary steps, not sure.. Thats why im sharing this =) - But i think it's a good income, just not sure if i'm consuming unnecessary time this way...

Anyway my 2 pence. - Peace