What's new

Patched [PS4] FROZEN MONEY | CLOTHING TRANSFER! [MODDED SAVE/SAVE WIZARD])

C

CasualALT

Reaction score
Sin$
If I have a new gta account, will I be able to do this? came over from xbox
You can grind 1-2m and one a garage buy the most expensive cars you can sell them (follow the daily sell limit) this will allow you to make more money
Once you got garages and 4.8 start to fill up your garages with deluxos rinse I repeat

If I have a new gta account, will I be able to do this? came over from xbox
You can grind 1-2m and one a garage buy the most expensive cars you can sell them (follow the daily sell limit) this will allow you to make more money
Once you got garages and 4.8 start to fill up your garages with deluxos rinse I repeat

bakeman

bakeman

Reaction score
Sin$
What can be purchased except Deluxo.. And that vehicles...??? I see i can't get terrobyte, Avenger... :smile: i have money.. Just experimenting...
So what else i can do with save wizard online? Is there a post how to get clotes online.... Or something like that... Can I upgrade vehicle etc... Anything except deluxo :smile:
The purpose of this glitch is to freeze buy the most expensive car to sell (Deluxo or Scramjet) to then be able to buy the max properties and all businesses with max garages. You must abide by the daily sell limit. I sell 1 per hour, 7 total every 30 hours. You can freeze buy any car but I'd advise you to buy cars to sell and maybe 1 supercar and 1 Terrobyte to keep. Also, freeze buy the 4 Facility vehicles, can't swap the slots so you have to drive out of facility then drive it back in. Avenger never worked for me. Oppressors for the Biker Club. Also can get planes, helicopters for Hangar. Some or maybe all idk Pagueus vehicles (someone explains on another page here, not far back).

Use Both of your characters. And yes u can upgrade any vehicle but best to only upgrade the cars in your Arena, Office, Hangar, 4 Facility vehicles and Biker Club because of the in-house custom mod shop, unless u have too much free time.

You can play comfortably on GTA with maybe $500M.

EDIT: No, you can't freeze buy clothes. So maybe you need $700M idk I'm far past that and already own everything lol

Last edited:
MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To add to the comment above me...yes you can freeze buy clothing but from my experience you need to save the outfit. Can't just go into store and buy everything and leave. Buy clothing make an outfit with it and save the outfit. Boom frozen money clothing for free.

GDO1509

GDO1509

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guy's just a lil question, i got a dead spot in my AA trailer, i know if I do the glitch without go online before I got all garage empty,
my question is how can i save the AA trailer after do that ? I tried to change something on it but doesn't work...

M

MohLunat1

Reaction score
Sin$
So I've purchased Save Wizard (Hyperkin) and I think I bought the wrong one. I'm from the UK and I heard the one I bought is the US version. The save shows in the re-sign tab but not in the cheats tab. The game code is CUSA00411.

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've purchased Save Wizard (Hyperkin) and I think I bought the wrong one. I'm from the UK and I heard the one I bought is the US version. The save shows in the re-sign tab but not in the cheats tab. The game code is CUSA00411.

You gotta register a profile to the psnid on your save on wizard.

S

Stressers

Reaction score
Sin$
any tips on the killing the bird? Im doing it as soon as I'm about to hit a vehicle but im not getting a wasted screen

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any tips on the killing the bird? Im doing it as soon as I'm about to hit a vehicle but im not getting a wasted screen

If you want to get the wasted screen make sure you teleport to a waypoint before esch attempt. Makes my success rate 9/10.

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Most people use highway, fail a lot on highway. I use Alta st on bridge over highway between downtown and Arcadia building. I always hit first try with this method. It gives a black loading screen for about 2-3 minutes, but is faster than - failing, going to Franklin, re-entering DM, going back to bird and all that. Also theres an easier way to save cars than killing bird in OP. JS.

BlueMan86

BlueMan86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does replace cars in garages count as SELL? Because I have ISSI in garages and want to replace them by DELUXO... so will it count as sell when i replace them or am good to go? :smile: i want toreplace 60 csr garage :smile:

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does replace cars in garages count as SELL? Because I have ISSI in garages and want to replace them by DELUXO... so will it count as sell when i replace them or am good to go? :smile: i want toreplace 60 csr garage :smile:
No it's not a sell.

Top Bottom
Login
Register