What's new

Patched [PS4] FROZEN MONEY | CLOTHING TRANSFER! [MODDED SAVE/SAVE WIZARD])

bakeman

bakeman

Reaction score
Sin$
The point is I cant get to Patricia.

Its after I've bought everything. But thanks next time I'll stay in car and drive forward. I think the problem is I've been getting out immediately. Lol
If I spawn in car or boat, I wait until I'm Franklin then drive car/boat a little bit, then I spin the camera around to see Patricia in car/boat, then switch to Michael (Patricia). I never get out of car/boat. I do the same if I'm on foot or swimming in the water.

I always wait until after Patricia turns into Franklin, walk up about 10 or more paces, then spin the camera around to see Patricia. The spot by the hippies sometimes don't work for me nor sometimes at the very start (before peyote) swimming in the water.

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I spawn in car or boat, I wait until I'm Franklin then drive car/boat a little bit, then I spin the camera around to see Patricia in car/boat, then switch to Michael (Patricia). I never get out of car/boat. I do the same if I'm on foot or swimming in the water.

I always wait until after Patricia turns into Franklin, walk up about 10 or more paces, then spin the camera around to see Patricia. The spot by the hippies sometimes don't work for me nor sometimes at the very start (before peyote) swimming in the water.
Yeah she never shows for me around hippies(after FM) and drowns 90% of the time we spawn in water(before peyote)

E

Erchoni

Reaction score
Sin$
Can save wizard be installed on two different pc's? If so, I could buy it with a friend.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can save wizard be installed on two different pc's? If so, I could buy it with a friend.
Just be careful there is a limit on how many times it can be currently installed. They keep track of that. I had to boot up my old pc and uninstall it.

BlueMan86

BlueMan86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In first load from online.. I spawn in water as patricia, or when am on ground patricia is always in water... 7 times in a row... How you solve that?

MNC

MNC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In first load from online.. I spawn in water as patricia, or when am on ground patricia is always in water... 7 times in a row... How you solve that?

Start swimming towards the land, you become franklin, when out of water look back and patricia wil be there, switch to michael and swim again to the land.

BlueMan86

BlueMan86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just can beleive that someone maked so awesome glitch, but done so stupid thing... Lol

BlueMan86

BlueMan86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Start swimming towards the land, you become franklin, when out of water look back and patricia wil be there, switch to michael and swim again to the land.
9 times in a row.. It just freeze as franklin in fukin water.. And put me back to franklin house...

jaredd999

jaredd999

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
9 times in a row.. It just freeze as franklin in fukin water.. And put me back to franklin house...
It's happened to me multiple times before, you just have to go a bit further, then look back by turning R3. If you see patricia (or maybe not), switch to Michael and you should warp to Patricia, then do the rest.

F

Fejix

Reaction score
Sin$
Even if she on the ground you can still run the glitch all you have to do is run away for a bit then make sure you turn right man

BlueMan86

BlueMan86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What when i purchase PROPERTY and fill them with cars? I tried 3 times and it does not save property and cars.. Penthouse Eclipse Suite with 10 deluxos.. What do i need to do to save that..

C

CasualALT

Reaction score
Sin$
What when i purchase PROPERTY and fill them with cars? I tried 3 times and it does not save property and cars.. Penthouse Eclipse Suite with 10 deluxos.. What do i need to do to save that..
You can’t save property only cars and planes

bakeman

bakeman

Reaction score
Sin$
You have to re-purchase the same exact property, same property #, in regular mode with unfrozen money. Your cars should then be there. So hopefully you have enough money to buy the property. Mind you, I done this specific trick 2 years ago, so don't get mad if it doesn't work lol but it should. If GTA poor, maybe redo it but with a cheaper 10 car warehouse garage. Sell a car then purchase the Eclipse Suite.

Last edited:
BlueMan86

BlueMan86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What can be purchased except Deluxo.. And that vehicles...??? I see i can't get terrobyte, Avenger... :smile: i have money.. Just experimenting...
So what else i can do with save wizard online? Is there a post how to get clotes online.... Or something like that... Can I upgrade vehicle etc... Anything except deluxo :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register