What's new

Patched [PS4] FROZEN MONEY | CLOTHING TRANSFER! [MODDED SAVE/SAVE WIZARD])

J

J_Kid

Reaction score
Sin$
nevermind i just had to click on register profile and name it some random thing

B

BOSSke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why does patricia always go mia? when i turn around, i can never find her

update:
i finally found that stubborn woman

I CANT FIND HER lol. Where was she hiding for you?

Am I doing something wrong (too long or too short swiming?)

L

liamcc007

Reaction score
Sin$
THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR THE BEST NO HOMO BUT I LOVE YOU

CHANGE YOUR LANGUAGE TO UNITED STATES OR IF YOU HAVE IT ON THAT THEN CHANGE IT TO UNITED KINGDOM

1800killz

1800killz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR THE BEST NO HOMO BUT I LOVE YOU

CHANGE YOUR LANGUAGE TO UNITED STATES OR IF YOU HAVE IT ON THAT THEN CHANGE IT TO UNITED KINGDOM
I DID IT AND IT WORKED BUT IT TURNED ON MY TEXT TO SPEECH AND MY PS4 TALKS TO ME

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'M TRYING TO DO THIS GLITCH I CAN DO EVERYTHING BUT WHEN I GOT TO DO THE RECENT ACTIVITY BIT IT'S NOT SAYING START GTA 5 ONLINE IT IS ONLY SAYING Sart/View Content Info/View Profile PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I'VE TRIED TRYING A FRIENDS ACTIVITY BUT THAT'S DOING THE SAME THING :frown::sorry::banghead:
me tooo

V

Vespux

Reaction score
Sin$
I knew it the second I bought save wizard that it's not only for outfits. Thanks a lot! Some questions. Can i transfer outfits? Both ways? Any chance to bring modded cars online?

Any chance you could link me to a decent starting guide on creating / bringing over modded outfits? Just got Save Wizard for this glitch and now I'm wanting to get the full use out of it.

A

AriSlevin

Reaction score
Sin$
Friend cant start online mode through recent activity, just single player, so he wont get the alert. Hes playing through gamesharing. Can someone confirm it is bc of that? If not, how to fix this?

S

Snaggin Wins

Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody that can share save wizard can u pls share with me so I can do the glitch

V

VolpeMar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having trouble doing this, had to start the prologue over; there was no saved data. I would be pissed if I paid $60 for the software, but lucky for me I'm having someone help me. idk, hopefully I figure it out, I don't trust youtube videos.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having trouble doing this, had to start the prologue over; there was no saved data. I would be pissed if I paid $60 for the software, but lucky for me I'm having someone help me. idk, hopefully I figure it out, I don't trust youtube videos.
You didnt back everything up? Whos fault is that? If you had, you couldve simply replaced the file and all your problems would be solved. Rule #1: ALWAYS BACKUP ANY AND ALL FILES YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE... ie, your entire ps4 local storage. Youre on a pc, no excuse you couldnt have drug the files onto your desktop.

V

VolpeMar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
calm down, I have a backup, but everytime I load it will not show any data. so I'm just starting fresh.

V

VolpeMar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no save game data is shown when I start GTA. (nothing is in Game > Load Game > menu). Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
no save game data is shown when I start GTA. (nothing is in Game > Load Game > menu). Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Did you copy the file from usb back to the ps4 after sw?
Do you still have a profile file on ps4 storage?

V

VolpeMar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you copy the file from usb back to the ps4 after sw?
Do you still have a profile file on ps4 storage?

yes, I copied the file back to PS4.
i do still have a profile file on PS4 storage. and a PHOTO file whatever that is.

7Sins Bro

7Sins Bro

Reaction score
Sin$
Just chiming in to say thank you and that this works well for me! I had two failures/misfires before I finally got it to work, but it works!

However, the thread title is a little misleading in that you can't actually buy EVERYTHING. Properties, Pegasus vehicles and outfits don't seem to save. Just vehicles that you can have in a garage- Or at least that was the case for me, personally. Nothing I couldn't simply buy with my new millions anyway.

FOR THOSE WONDERING: YES, SAVE WIZARD IS WORTH OWNING. ALTHOUGH I DON'T AGREE WITH THE $60 PRICE TAG, THE PROGRAM/SERVICE ITSELF IS WELL WORTH IT.

I personally got mine when it was cheaper. Either way, it's no different than buying a new game and for the price of one new game, you can save edit numerous PS4 games.

It really SHOULD be free, though... I mean we had free save editors from the 90s up to the Xbox 360 and PS3 era. I dislike this little monopoly they have on PS4 save editing, but sadly no one else has broken out on the scene.

M

Majesticwaffles07

Reaction score
Sin$
I CANT FIND HER lol. Where was she hiding for you?

Am I doing something wrong (too long or too short swiming?)

i cant find her either, i spawn in water and swim away but she never appears

J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I probably would not recommend doing a bombushkas

Last time I did the frozen money before which is SOLO back in Feb.
Let's say I buy bombushkas with frozen money and i go in the hangar and the bombushkas banging all around and killed my aircraft and blocked the way and unable to swap
Ive never had that problem. Thats why you only put 2 on the floor and the rest in storage.

Top Bottom
Login
Register