What's new

Patched [PS4] FROZEN MONEY | CLOTHING TRANSFER! [MODDED SAVE/SAVE WIZARD])

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
frozen money worked perfect! my only problem is, after i get able to use my online character in story mode and choose to load the editor to get back online, im stuck at the loading screen. little orange circle on the bottom right screen circling inifnite time.
ANY FIX??
After buying everything you wanted and left gta online, you must not go online, creator or choose character before killing the bird in dm. If that’s not what you did make sure to bring up a recent activity after killing the bird and declining it and that’ll make sure you load online successfully after hitting creator. For now you will need to reset cache and try again :smile:

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i got the save to work properly using W Witchdoctor 's suggestion of deleting all files from storage except profile (my choice to leave that) and then play prologue and lamar mission till you get into franklins safe house. then create a new quicksave, and copy that to the usb. i then was able to see the file in SW, so i imported the modded file and overwrote the save. i reloaded my usb back into the ps4, and reconfirmed only the profile was in storage. (if not, simply delete the files again). from there i copied the save from usb to storage, loaded gta, and it loaded me into the newly modified save file

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a limit to how many accounts you can do with this gamesave. I seen 3 accounts at once and something about changin psnid once per 30 days. I got 6 or 7 accounts so not worth it if i can only do 1-3 . worth it if i can use the gamesave on each account tho. Its 80 in canada lol

S

Snaggin Wins

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't forgot about the Vigilante and the Planes (sells like 1million).
But where did you get the 900million from?
1st character only get 250million for selling all of them with full vehicles on garages (max garages)
2nd character still the same thing
I would but no profile slots left for another 12+ days sorry bro :frown:
No problem

W

Witchdoctor

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a limit to how many accounts you can do with this gamesave. I seen 3 accounts at once and something about changin psnid once per 30 days. I got 6 or 7 accounts so not worth it if i can only do 1-3 . worth it if i can use the gamesave on each account tho. Its 80 in canada lol
Three accounts on sw unless you got the more expensive version which I believe is 4 psn id's and yep can only change profile id every 30 days :thumbsup: I'm sure the frozen money save can be used on as many sw accounts as you wanna buy lol

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Three accounts on sw unless you got the more expensive version which I believe is 4 psn id's and yep can only change profile id every 30 days :thumbsup: I'm sure the frozen money save can be used on as many sw accounts as you wanna buy lol
Dammit lol i get why they have limits but 5 to 10 would be nice lol

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
why does patricia always go mia? when i turn around, i can never find her

update:
i finally found that stubborn woman

Last edited:
A

AriSlevin

Reaction score
Sin$
Just found something interesting. Players which play gta v with gamesharing and dont own the game themself will not be able to get the quit alert through recent activity!
Could be only in my region though

Vehrifyy

Vehrifyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody with a free slot available on sw willing to help me out? I'll pm you my save game file.

J

J_Kid

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help, I'm trying to go onto advanced mode for my save file but I cant click on it, I cant even click on quick mode, any suggestions?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help, I'm trying to go onto advanced mode for my save file but I cant click on it, I cant even click on quick mode, any suggestions?
i got the save to work properly using W Witchdoctor 's suggestion of deleting all files from storage except profile (my choice to leave that) and then play prologue and lamar mission till you get into franklins safe house. then create a new quicksave, and copy that to the usb. i then was able to see the file in SW, so i imported the modded file and overwrote the save. i reloaded my usb back into the ps4, and reconfirmed only the profile was in storage. (if not, simply delete the files again). from there i copied the save from usb to storage, loaded gta, and it loaded me into the newly modified save file

L

liamcc007

Reaction score
Sin$
I'M TRYING TO DO THIS GLITCH I CAN DO EVERYTHING BUT WHEN I GOT TO DO THE RECENT ACTIVITY BIT IT'S NOT SAYING START GTA 5 ONLINE IT IS ONLY SAYING Sart/View Content Info/View Profile PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I'VE TRIED TRYING A FRIENDS ACTIVITY BUT THAT'S DOING THE SAME THING :frown::sorry::banghead:

J

J_Kid

Reaction score
Sin$
nope it still wont let me do anything with the save file, is there some kind of setting I can try on save wizard?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'M TRYING TO DO THIS GLITCH I CAN DO EVERYTHING BUT WHEN I GOT TO DO THE RECENT ACTIVITY BIT IT'S NOT SAYING START GTA 5 ONLINE IT IS ONLY SAYING Sart/View Content Info/View Profile PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I'VE TRIED TRYING A FRIENDS ACTIVITY BUT THAT'S DOING THE SAME THING :frown::sorry::banghead:
uLt!m@tE_h@z@rd
@uLtImAtE_hAzArD

to get back recent activity change language and back out to yours enjoy. Problem with uk languge change for usa work :smile:
2:43 PM · Aug 3, 2018

Top Bottom
Login
Register