Working [PS4] BUY EVERYTHING FOR FREE! FROZEN MONEY! [MODDED SAVE/SAVE WIZARD]

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by shiftteam, Aug 3, 2018 with 1,407 replies and 144,383 views.

1. shiftteam

shiftteam Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    *PS4 ONLY*This is mostly a glitch but a mod is needed so i provided a gamesave so call it whatever you want to call it. Enjoy it while you can, savewizard or not it’s still frozen money :cigar:

~ Found by VladiRad and myself (shift)
    #FARTCREW

**Yes you’ll need savewizard and a modded save for this. It’s ps4 only!

Video: IMPORTING & EXPORTING SAVES

1- [Click here to view the link]

2- [Click here to view the link]

Gamesave 1 VirusTotal Scan
    Gamesave 2 VirusTotal Scan

- Load up the save and go to a solo session. Once spawned in, leave gta online.

- Spawn in sp and it’ll glitch out to franklin so run forward and when you feel like you’re far enough, look back at spawn point and you’ll see Patricia Madrazo. Switch to micheal with character wheel.

- Use the buzzard cheat (CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, L2, R1, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE), Fly to Mt. Chilliad and eat a peyote as Patricia.

- End hallucination and it’ll get you stuck on white screen. Pause go to an invite only session. Enjoy frozen money!

- After buying everything needed, leave gta online.

- Spawn back into in sp and it’ll glitch out to franklin so run forward and when you feel like you’re far enough, look back at spawn point and you’ll see Patricia Madrazo. Switch to micheal with character wheel.

- put in the skyfall cheat (L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT) and land straight on your face or find a way to get wasted.

- join someone in different targeting mode and decline second alert. You will respawn at where u ate the peyote originally. Now go into an invite only lobby and swap around all the cars bought :smile:

*UPDATED* SAVING VEHICLES:
    THANKS TO REACTIONMODZ

- After buying everything needed, leave gta online.

- Launch dm as Franklin and enter as bird.

- Open Interaction menu and hover over exit DM.

- Fly straight into a driving car (right before hitting the car) press Exit DM and accept the alert. (That's pressing X two times).

- Once you get the wasted screen, just wait for the black screen then join someone in a different targeting mode and decline the second alert, or open interaction menu (while on blackscreen) click up once and launch dm again then exit to sp.

- You should now be a bird in story mode.

- Pause go to invite only lobby. It should take you online, now swap all cars to make sure it saves. Enjoy the free money!

*things to keep in mind*
    -once everything is bought and you have exit to sp, make sure you don’t go online from there at all so going to choose character or even creator before doing the save method could ruin everything that you just bought.

*Updated video*

VIDEO ON THE WHOLE GLITCH BY ROLLEEZY
    **outdated but still useful**

Oh yeah its TrOJAn VIruS

• Like Like x 21
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2019
  2. Giorgos_17

Giorgos_17 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I knew it the second I bought save wizard that it's not only for outfits. Thanks a lot! Some questions. Can i transfer outfits? Both ways? Any chance to bring modded cars online?

3. Louise Baron

Louise Baron Newbie

Ratings:
    Where do we get savewizzard and what is the cost? isit worth the cost for this glitch?

4. Sightwolf

Sightwolf Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks for this glad i have sw just delete 2 char to do tranfer glitch.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    shiftteam

Ratings:
    No modded cars but yes outfit transfers are possible!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Sightwolf

Sightwolf Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Not onñy for this glitch but for many otger things like moded outfit, green vag etc it cost $60 us

7. caradetermo

caradetermo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think it was around 60 usd

8. OP
    shiftteam

Ratings:
    Watch the video by rolleezy he covers that. :smile:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Sightwolf

Sightwolf Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Like eat peyote then choose character to transfer back and foward?

10. NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in Member

Ratings:
    Thanks for sharing #FARTCREW, and people keep calling you greedy and keep hating on you while you're always the ones delivering the best **** for them. :smile:

• Like Like x 7
  11. JamesP1232

JamesP1232 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    SaveWizard is needed? that cost like $60?

Man, nobody can afford that. I guess I'll wait for next frozen money glitch.
    Or either wait for free save editor ps4.

• Like Like x 2
  12. NRGman1973

NRGman1973 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nice job guys very nice find easy peasy

• Like Like x 2
  13. skeeze415

skeeze415 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I downloaded your save and its a text document, not a file.....I haven't seen a save like this on save wizard. How can I resign a text doc??

14. definitelynotlxm

definitelynotlxm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lots of people already have. Split the cost with some friends, or whatever I mean if you don’t have $60 you’re either too young to play or way too financially irresponsible to be spending your time gaming. It’s a priceless tool, not just for GTA.

• Like Like x 5
  15. OP
    shiftteam

Ratings:
    Watch rolleezy’s video I believe he covers that. Try renaming it and drop the .text and then import it to savewizard.

• Like Like x 1
  16. JamesP1232

JamesP1232 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well I'm not really young. but just a adult but I don't waste money (saving money up for christmas) that cost over 60 but sometime I'd wait for sale deal that will go down to $30 or not. I do have a job full time.

I know this is a little off-topic.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  17. julio_ignacius

julio_ignacius Enthusiast

Ratings:
    60 for save wizard. And if you fill your garages on both characters with deluxos thats about 900 million in saleable cars. Do the math on what shark cards cost if you were to buy 900 mil. I'd say save wiz is worth it if you want to never have to grind again

• Like Like x 1
  18. JamesP1232

JamesP1232 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Don't forgot about the Vigilante and the Planes (sells like 1million).
    But where did you get the 900million from?
    1st character only get 250million for selling all of them with full vehicles on garages (max garages)
    2nd character still the same thing

19. 1800killz

1800killz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    WE OUT HERE I HAVE HAD SAVE WIZARD FOR A GRIP NOW BEST 60 BUCKS I EVER SPENT THANK YOU THANK YOU TANK YOU.

• Like Like x 2
  20. julio_ignacius

julio_ignacius Enthusiast

Ratings:
    240 deluxos
    40 bombushkas
    20 oppressors

Nets just under 800 mil. Math errors aside, imagine paying for shark cards to reach that. Or hours of grinding to reach that.

• Like Like x 5