• Views 4,083
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurch Skywalker

Lurch Skywalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly when I moved to the PS4 from the X360, I was not able to bring my nearly 5000 hours worth of game play progress with me. So therefore, I would like to put a request out there for all heads and skins for Borderlands 2. I would also like to boost 2 toons in Borderlands 2, and 5 more on Borderlands: The Pre Sequal. I just want to pick up were I left off! All of the help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I would like to formerly thank Sparfire Sparfire and Blastery for their incredible threads, and massive amount of help! Thanks! :3

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly when I moved to the PS4 from the X360, I was not able to bring my nearly 5000 hours worth of game play progress with me. So therefore, I would like to put a request out there for all heads and skins for Borderlands 2. I would also like to boost 2 toons in Borderlands 2, and 5 more on Borderlands: The Pre Sequal. I just want to pick up were I left off! All of the help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I would like to formerly thank Sparfire Sparfire and Blastery for their incredible threads, and massive amount of help! Thanks! :3
Did you try requesting here? http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/bl2-bltps-boosting-and-duping-service.1228784/

C

cckilgorepsn

Reaction score
Sin$
I know its asking alot man but can you hop on anytime soon and help me on BD2 and BDTPS Weapons and gear (Legendary) not picky BD2 lvl 72 please and BDTPS lvl 70 please Weapons and gear also please and on friday ill PM you a 10$ PS Card please try today

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lurch Skywalker

Lurch Skywalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did actually. Poor Blastery has been super swamped. I figured I would post a thread, cause I seen that requests were being dealt that way.. Just trying to play catch-up, and I figured I wouldn't burden him anymore! :3 
I know its asking alot man but can you hop on anytime soon and help me on BD2 and BDTPS Weapons and gear (Legendary) not picky BD2 lvl 72 please and BDTPS lvl 70 please Weapons and gear also please and on friday ill PM you a 10$ PS Card please try today
I can help you the best I can if you send me a friend request. My PSN ID is: LurchSkywalker

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I did actually. Poor Blastery has been super swamped. I figured I would post a thread, cause I seen that requests were being dealt that way.. Just trying to play catch-up, and I figured I wouldn't burden him anymore! :3 
I can help you the best I can if you send me a friend request. My PSN ID is: LurchSkywalker
Yeah, he is not getting any help at all... Shame really. If someone were to get a boost save or two uploaded to their PS4, they could give him a hand, but I guess no one feels like it yet.

Lurch Skywalker

Lurch Skywalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure who you are talking to as the creator of this thread was asking for help too... Did you try here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...ng-ps3-bltps-profile-editing-service.1306942/
I did actually! Thank you! I'm just trying to maybe cut done on Blastery s workload. He is getting hit awfully hard over on his thread! 
Yeah, he is not getting any help at all... Shame really. If someone were to get a boost save or two uploaded to their PS4, they could give him a hand, but I guess no one feels like it yet.
Any info on how I would find, and install a save to help him for a few days? Is it still done via USB save manipulating? 
I am enjoying my freedom to actually play the game when i wish without a million invites, but you guys have helped me out so much...I can wait to play through it for the millionth and one time.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I did actually! Thank you! I'm just trying to maybe cut done on Blastery s workload. He is getting hit awfully hard over on his thread! 
Any info on how I would find, and install a save to help him for a few days? Is it still done via USB save manipulating?
You will have to ask someone with a PS3 to upload the save to your PSN and then transfer it over to the PS4. :smile:

Lurch Skywalker

Lurch Skywalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You will have to ask someone with a PS3 to upload the save to your PSN and then transfer it over to the PS4. :smile:
Any idea on whom would be the man or woman to talk to about obtaining such a thing?

Lurch Skywalker

Lurch Skywalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
...Blastery. :unsure:

Edit: Or maybe DOMIN8 could help. He has a PS3 I believe. Go check out his service. :smile:
Damn, and he doesn't respond to his PMs either....SIGH. I will work on getting in touch with him, I need to help him out. 
How about it DOMIN8 DOMIN8 Have a save available?

Lurch Skywalker

Lurch Skywalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sigh, to make it worse it seems Blastery's thread is closed down for the time being, so now luck there.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, and he doesn't respond to his PMs either....SIGH. I will work on getting in touch with him, I need to help him out. 
How about it DOMIN8 DOMIN8 Have a save available?
A save available for what?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For boosting in Borderlands: The Handsome Collection 

Thank you sir! I will check it out!
I haven't personally made one but, there is one available. Do you not have a PS3?

taylor_117

taylor_117

Reaction score
Sin$
dunno if this is the right place to ask but anyway could someone please get my toon to 70 on bltps on ps4 please and thank you :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register