• Thread starter Ben 4 Steelers
  • Start date
  • Views 500
Ben 4 Steelers

Ben 4 Steelers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

This is very good evidence and hope you guys enjoy it.

J

Jincos

Slinging 24/7
Reaction score
Sin$
Evidence is not needed as it is pretty obvious that R* will release for next-gen and pc, because why wouldn't they?

VcS Terror

VcS Terror

Contributor
Modder Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
We all already know about a future release coming for Next Gen and PC platforms, the question has been and still is when. Please go somewhere else with your videos and nobody here is going to boost your view ratings up, we are tired of you and Droxisco or w/e. 
Evidence is not needed as it is pretty obvious that R* will release for next-gen and pc, because why wouldn't they?
The ISO contains files that shows proof of it coming out for Next Gen and PC eventually.

corvin

corvin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
until its on the official rockstar page then everything is bull.
also softpedia is known to talk bull as its also the biggest site that has the most spamware ever.

gta 5 will NOT be on ps4 or xbox one BUT it WILL be on pc

Facts

Facts

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
also softpedia is known to talk bull as its also the biggest site that has the most spamware ever.

Dude it's common sense that it will come to Next Gen (and PC). I don't know why you're so certain that a PC version of V is coming out and yet exclude the next gen version. I haven't seen anything on Rockstars newswire officially anouncing a PC version. If they have officially announced it, post a link because I can't find anything.

There's even code left in the game that proves it's coming to next gen

corvin

corvin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude it's common sense that it will come to Next Gen (and PC). I don't know why you're so certain that a PC version of V is coming out and yet exclude the next gen version. I haven't seen anything on Rockstars newswire officially announcing a PC version. If they have officially announced it, post a link because I can't find anything.

There's even code left in the game that proves it's coming to next gen

for starters, if it was coming out on the X1 and ps4 they would have had it at the console launch, think about it, a game that's slaughtered almost every gaming record on file.

top it off the amount of cash they would have made would have been bat**** insane and given that all rockstar want now is money they would have had it on a day one release.

by releasing it months down the line on next gen consoles serves no purpose as everyone by then will have it on ps3 and xbox360.

even if they did release it on x1 / ps4 it would have zero collectors / zero limited or special editions as it would be fiscally impractical as the amount of money to make said editions would actually cost more than the sales.

its also obvious that its coming to PC as ...well every other one came to the pc and rockstar refuse to abandon the platform that made them.

VcS Terror

VcS Terror

Contributor
Modder Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

I agree with the whole waiting until Rockstar confirms a release date statement but I disagree when you say that it will not be on Next Gen Consoles. Multiple files within the game indicate that it's partially prepped for PC and Next Gen so I doubt they did any of it with no plans on a full release. As I stated before we all know that GTA V will eventually be released for Next Gen so those that upgraded may enjoy the game, it's just the matter of when they will announce the release date which can be anywhere between now and 2 years but either way it will happen. 
for starters, if it was coming out on the X1 and ps4 they would have had it at the console launch, think about it, a game that's slaughtered almost every gaming record on file.

top it off the amount of cash they would have made would have been bat**** insane and given that all rockstar want now is money they would have had it on a day one release.

by releasing it months down the line on next gen consoles serves no purpose as everyone by then will have it on ps3 and xbox360.

even if they did release it on x1 / ps4 it would have zero collectors / zero limited or special editions as it would be fiscally impractical as the amount of money to make said editions would actually cost more than the sales.

its also obvious that its coming to PC as ...well every other one came to the pc and rockstar refuse to abandon the platform that made them.
Releasing it months down the line from the 360 Release would serve the same amount of purpose as it does for releasing it on the PC Platform. Not everyone sold their 360 and moved on to the Xbox One, hell I still have my 360 and have not got a One or PS4 yet.

Facts

Facts

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

I never said it was confirmed to be coming out in a couple of months down the line..hell it could be a year or two even. It would be smart to release it somewhere down the line because in a year, most people would already have a next gen console or a PC and would double-dip (pay for it again, earning Rockstar even more money). Not everyone buys a next gen console on launch date, so their sales wouldn't have been as strong as they could've been if they had waited.

Most of the people that paid for GTA V for the last generation would pay for it all over again.

Top Bottom
Login
Register