What's new

Unsolved Ps3ita 4.50 help

• Thread starter Jasper Benally
  • Start date
  • Views 235
J

Jasper Benally

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a ps3ita 4.50 and I havent used it in the looongest time and Im finally using my ps3 again and all my apps are gone cause it got deleted and when I try and re-install the packages they will download perfectly fine but they turn to a black screen like multiman when I start it up it turns to a black screen and I restart my console any tips?

K

KAOSxGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a ps3ita 4.50 and I havent used it in the looongest time and Im finally using my ps3 again and all my apps are gone cause it got deleted and when I try and re-install the packages they will download perfectly fine but they turn to a black screen like multiman when I start it up it turns to a black screen and I restart my console any tips?
Try using the CEX Version multiman.

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
I always got black screens with multiman. I used irisman since and its been fine, when not banned obviously..

You may also need to rollback and reinstall your CFW which is risky but there's a guide here somewhere.

K

KAOSxGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried both CEX and DEX
What all homebrew have you tried using? also make sure these are in your debug settings...

Release Check Mode > Development Mode
Boot Mode > System Software Mode

Or re-install your cfw.

J

Jasper Benally

Reaction score
to reinstall do I need to downgrade back to 3.55? 
What all homebrew have you tried using? also make sure these are in your debug settings...

Release Check Mode > Development Mode
Boot Mode > System Software Mode

Or re-install your cfw.
To re-install should I downgrade back to 3.55?

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Top Bottom