PS3 PS3ExecutiveInc

• Thread starter prissysissysatin
  • Start date
  • Views 624
P

prissysissysatin

Reaction score
Sin$
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS/ WORK IN PROGRESS - feel free to add my PSN (PrissySissySatin) or request crew invite on Social Club (PS3ExecutiveInc).

Greetings Sinners,

PS3ExecutiveInc crew was created for the purpose, but not limited to; finding friends, community, role playing, levelling, money making, race boosting, all jobs and heists.

Please fill out the application below.

PS3ExecutiveInc - CREW MEMBER APPLICATION:

SECTION I: Player Information.

Q1. PSN (Feel free to private message me your PSN if privacy is an issue.):

Q2. Do you play GTA V Online on PS3?:

Q3. Do you have a mic?:

Q4. What kind of text chat services do you use?(e.g. Forum inbox, PSN Messenger, GTA Online Cell Phone Text Messenger, Skype, Kik, Yahoo Messenger, etc.):

Q5. How many days per week do you play GTA Online?:

Q6. How many hours per day do you play GTA V Online?:

Q7. What priority will you place on activities with this crew?(Complete, incidental, occasional, frequent, rarely, etc. [if you have another crew or game that is a higher priority that is more then understandable.]):

Q8. Please list the following in your personal preference order from most favourite to least favourite; specific jobs (for example: survival or land race and such), heists, role playing, free mode, cruises or car meets, robbing stores, etc.:

Q9. What is your priority in percentage considering money and experience points? (For example 30% money and 70% experience):

Q10. What is your short term GTA goal?:

Q11. What is your general GTA goal?:

Q12. What is your long term GTA goal?:

SECTION TWO: Vehicle Information.

Q13. Have you unlocked all performance upgrades? (Won over 44 land races in super class):

Q14. If you have unlocked all performance upgrades are you willing to help others win races against you?:

Q15. If you have not unlocked all preformance upgrades would you like help winning races?:

Q16. What is your favourite car you own? (List as much as you can about it.):

Q17. Describe your four wheel land vehicle driving style and experience:

Q18. Describe your two wheel land vehicle driving style and experience:

Q19. Describe your helicopter pilot skill level and experience:

Q20. Describe your fixed wing aircraft pilot skill and experience:

Q21. Describe your water vessel captain skill and experience:

SECTION III: Weapons and combat information.
Q22. What is your favourite close ranged weapon?:

Q23. What is your favourite medium ranged weapon?:

Q24. What is your favourite long ranged weapon?:

Q25. What is your favourite silenced all purpose weapon?:

Q26. How proficient are you with explosives?: (grenades, rockets, etc.)

Q27. How proficient are you at being a passenger and engaging in combat against enemies. (Car, truck, helicopter, etc. Using firearms and explosives or weapons the vehicle is equipped with like machine gun turrets and such.)

Q28. In combat what is your preferred role; front line attacker or rushing, covering fire and support front line, camping and long range suppressive firing?:

Q29. How do you like to approach hostile territory? (Dropped off a distance away to approach on foot, drive in and rush the objective, etc.):

Q30. What vehicle do you usually bring on jobs, missions or heists?:

Q31. If the vehicle in the answer above is two door would you be willing to use a four door instead?:

Q32. Would you rather be; a driver with a passenger providing supporting fire, a passenger providing supporting fire with a driver, a driver without a passenger who also provides supporting fire for another vehicle?:

Q33. Do you own any vehicles that are armoured or have weapons, if so please list. (Armoured cars, weaponized helicopters, etc.)

Q34. On a job, heist or mission much are you willing to spend on equipment compared to the reward? (for example; under $5,000 for a $10,000 reward, $5,000 to $10,000 for a $10,000 reward, over $10,000 for a $10,000 reward, etc.):

Q35. Do you want to get kills with a specific weapon to unlock a colour, if so list the weapons and amount of kills you require:

Q36. Are you willing to let a player kill you to unlock a weapon colour? If so what are the conditions? (For example 1 for 1, 10 for 10, 100 for 100, zero for X, etc.)

SECTION IV: Free mode information.

Q37. Do you like to role play? If so please describe your experience and preferred role or scenario:

Q38. Do you prefer public or private free mode?:

Q39. What do you enjoy doing in free mode?:

Q40. Do you enable or disable passive mode in free play?:

SECTION V: Additional information.

Q41. Do you have any questions, comments or concerns?:

END OF APPLICATION: Thank you.

For informational purposes I will complete the application as an example and so you can get to know me.

PSN (Feel free to private message me your PSN if privacy is an issue.): PrissySissySatin

Do you play GTA V Online on PS3?: Yes

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What kind of text chat services do you use?(e.g. Forum inbox, PSN Messenger, GTA Online Cell Phone Text Messenger, Skype, Kik, Yahoo Messenger, etc.): All of the above

How many days per week do you play GTA Online?: 6

How many hours per day do you play GTA V Online?: 6

What priority will you place on activities with this crew?(Complete, incidental, occasional, frequent, rarely, etc. [if you have another crew or game that is a higher priority that is more then understandable.]): Top

Please list the following in your personal preference order from most favourite to least favourite; specific jobs (for example: survival or land race and such), heists, role playing, free mode, cruises or car meets, robbing stores, etc.:

Survival, heists, missions, role playing, car meets or cruises, free mode and helping others are my favourites, everything else is meh.

What is your priority in percentage considering money and experience points? (For example 30% money and 70% experience):

10% money 90% experience.

What is your short term GTA goal?:

Level up so I can carry more ammunition and armour. Reaching level 20 for bullet proof tires and upgraded headlights.

What is your general GTA goal?:

Reach level 45 to unlock Carbine Rifle and upgrades.

What is your long term GTA goal?:

Reach level 100 to unlock 100% vehicle armour.

Have you unlocked all performance upgrades? (Won over 44 land races in super class):

Yes

If you have unlocked all performance upgrades are you willing to help others win races against you?:

Yes

If you have not unlocked all preformance upgrades would you like help winning races?:

N/A

What is your favourite car you own? (List as much as you can about it.):

Baller; 4 door SUV, classic blueish silver in color, stock tires, stock rims, stock windows, stock headlights, stock suspension, no cosmetic modifications, level one vehicle armour, level four brakes, level four engine ECU, level four transmission, upgraded turbo,

Describe your four wheel land vehicle driving style and experience:

Prudent but time effective. I rarely have a scratch on my car. I do not always follow gps route as I rather get on a freeway then take back roads.

Describe your two wheel land vehicle driving style and experience:

Some experience, same techniques as four wheel vehicles.

Describe your helicopter pilot skill level and experience:

Moderate experience, able to land in adverse conditions but lack combat ability.

Describe your fixed wing aircraft pilot skill and experience:

minimal experience, rough landings to be expected.

Describe your water vessel captain skill and experience:

moderate experience, I can manage going through the rapids on a sea shark quite well.

What is your favourite close ranged weapon?:

Pump action shotgun.

What is your favourite medium ranged weapon?:

Special carbine although I use the SMG or Gusenberg Sweeper at the beginning to conserve my limited special carbine ammunition.

What is your favourite long ranged weapon?:

special carbine or marksman rifle.

What is your favourite silenced all purpose weapon?:

I have a silenced combat pistol, silenced SMG, silenced bull pup rifle and silenced marksman rifle.

How proficient are you with explosives?: (grenades, rockets, etc.):

Limited proficency although used abundantly.

How proficient are you at being a passenger and engaging in combat against enemies. (Car, truck, helicopter, etc. Using firearms and explosives or weapons the vehicle is equipped with like machine gun turrets and such.)

Very limited proficency, if the driver is experienced enough I can manage although I much prefer the driver role.

In combat what is your preferred role; front line attacker or rushing, covering fire and support front line, camping and long range suppressive firing?:

camping and long range suppressive fire.

How do you like to approach hostile territory? (Dropped off a distance away to approach on foot, drive in and rush the objective, etc.): I like to drive to the furthest visible distance and approach on foot at a slow pace.

What vehicle do you usually bring on jobs, missions or heists?:

Baller (4 door SUV)

If the vehicle in the answer above is two door would you be willing to use a four door instead?:

N/A

Would you rather be; a driver with a passenger providing supporting fire, a passenger providing supporting fire with a driver, a driver without a passenger who also provides supporting fire for another vehicle?:

Driver with or without passengers. If I focus on just driving I can reach an objective alone without firing a shot sometimes.

Do you own any vehicles that are armoured or have weapons, if so please list. (Armoured cars, weaponized helicopters, etc.):

None.

On a job, heist or mission much are you willing to spend on equipment compared to the reward? (for example; under $5,000 for a $10,000 reward, $5,000 to $10,000 for a $10,000 reward, over $10,000 for a $10,000 reward, etc.):

over $10,000 for a $10,000 reward.

Do you want to get kills with a specific weapon to unlock a colour, if so list the weapons and amount of kills you require:

Nope and none.

Are you willing to let a player kill you to unlock a weapon colour? If so what are the conditions? (For example 1 for 1, 10 for 10, 100 for 100, zero for X, etc.):

Sure we can get to your goal but maybe not all at once.

Do you like to role play? If so please describe your experience and preferred role or scenario:

I throughly enjoy in game and text based role playing, I have over a decade of role playing experience.

Do you prefer public or private free mode?:

Private 80%, public 20%.

What do you enjoy doing in free mode?:

Acting like a NPC.

Do you enable or disable passive mode in free play?:

I enable passive mode.

Do you have any questions, comments or concerns?:
If you can host a Survival on the map Processed I can pass level 10 about 80% of the time solo, you will earn $30,000 and some experience.

I am willing to host heists and take the minimum cut I can while giving others the maximum amount possible.

If you like to role play or want to try please let me know.

Hope to hear from all of you soon.

Yours truly,

Last edited by a moderator:
Holic2003

Holic2003

Reaction score
Sin$

Q1. PSN (Feel free to private message me your PSN if privacy is an issue.): Holic2003

Q2. Do you play GTA V Online on PS3?: Yes

Q3. Do you have a mic?: yes but hardly use it

Q4. What kind of text chat services do you use?(e.g. Forum inbox, PSN Messenger, GTA Online Cell Phone Text Messenger, Skype, Kik, Yahoo Messenger, etc.): social club, PSN Messenger app, GTA Online cell phone
Q5. How many days per week do you play GTA Online?: 4-5 a day

Q6. How many hours per day do you play GTA V Online?: depends can last from 2 hours to as much a 10 hours

Q7. What priority will you place on activities with this crew?(Complete, incidental, occasional, frequent, rarely, etc. [if you have another crew or game that is a higher priority that is more then understandable.]): complete devotion if you deliver on quotas

Q8. Please list the following in your personal preference order from most favourite to least favourite; specific jobs (for example: survival or land race and such), heists, role playing, free mode, cruises or car meets, robbing stores, etc.: to be honest, I do not care what is done because I've played the GTA series most of my life and the jobs don't bother me.

Q9. What is your priority in percentage considering money and experience points? (For example 30% money and 70% experience): 5% Money & 95% experience

Q10. What is your short term GTA goal?: To obtain wide knowledge of the inner working of GTAV and it's online mode

Q11. What is your general GTA goal?: Becoming an reliable crew member

Q12. What is your long term GTA goal?: Becoming a better gamer and person (ironic because it gta)

Q13. Have you unlocked all performance upgrades? (Won over 44 land races in super class): yes

Q14. If you have unlocked all performance upgrades are you willing to help others win races against you?: yes

Q15. If you have not unlocked all performance upgrades would you like help winning races?: yes

Q16. What is your favorite car you own? (List as much as you can about it.): the ocelot f620, it's cheap and very fast for a car that can be found on the street and it reminds me of a James bond car.
Q17. Describe your four wheel land vehicle driving style and experience: I have extensive practice with these vehicles and use them for any event, car shows, shootouts.you name it, i'll do it!

Q18. Describe your two wheel land vehicle driving style and experience: I prefer not using bikesbut if necessary, can and will be use for my disposal

Q19. Describe your helicopter pilot skill level and experience: fly and land on most surfaces without problems

Q20. Describe your fixed wing aircraft pilot skill and experience: love doing barrel rolls and avoid homing rockets at the same time

Q21. Describe your water vessel captain skill and experience: not to fond of the sea, probably one my areas to work on.

Q22. What is your favourite close ranged weapon?: Knuckle Dusters

Q23. What is your favourite medium ranged weapon?: SMG

Q24. What is your favourite long ranged weapon?: Heavy sniper

Q25. What is your favorite silenced all purpose weapon?: Marksman Rifle

Q26. How proficient are you with explosives?: (grenades, rockets, etc.): Can use to blow up foes for any side

Q27. How proficient are you at being a passenger and engaging in combat against enemies. (Car, truck, helicopter, etc. Using firearms and explosives or weapons the vehicle is equipped with like machine gun turrets and such.): I'm usually controlling guns for helicopters.

Q28. In combat what is your preferred role; front line attacker or rushing, covering fire and support front line, camping and long range suppressive firing?: long range firing & front line attacker

Q29. How do you like to approach hostile territory? (Dropped off a distance away to approach on foot, drive in and rush the objective, etc.): sneak in and spray bullets skillfully

Q30. What vehicle do you usually bring on jobs, missions or heists?: Karin Kuruma (Armored) and a BMX for fun

Q31. If the vehicle in the answer above is two door would you be willing to use a four door instead?:N/A

Q32. Would you rather be; a driver with a passenger providing supporting fire, a passenger providing supporting fire with a driver, a driver without a passenger who also provides supporting fire for another vehicle?: cam do all of it but a passenger with supporting fire is preferred.

Q33. Do you own any vehicles that are armored or have weapons, if so please list. (Armored cars, weaponized helicopters, etc.)
: Own everything expect for an HVY Insurgent (Covered) or the one for the garage.
Q34. On a job, heist or mission much are you willing to spend on equipment compared to the reward? (for example; under $5,000 for a $10,000 reward, $5,000 to $10,000 for a $10,000 reward, over $10,000 for a $10,000 reward, etc.): 5000 for a 10000 reward.

Q35. Do you want to get kills with a specific weapon to unlock a colour, if so list the weapons and amount of kills you require:No

Q36. Are you willing to let a player kill you to unlock a weapon colour? If so what are the conditions? (For example 1 for 1, 10 for 10, 100 for 100, zero for X, etc.): yes but I get my kills back.

Q37. Do you like to role play? If so please describe your experience and preferred role or scenario: yes, cops, criminal, FIB, or citizen

Q38. Do you prefer public or private free mode?: both of good but public is great for expanding your crew

Q39. What do you enjoy doing in free mode?: 1v1 with players who mistreat other players for fun

Q40. Do you enable or disable passive mode in free play?: disable

Q41. Do you have any questions, comments or concerns?: not to my knowledge but if something comes along I'll message you on any of the contacts I listed. Thanks for your time and I hope I will be a part of the crew.

M

Marley123kid

Reaction score
Sin$

Q1. PSN (Feel free to private message me your PSN if privacy is an issue.): Marley123kid

Q2. Do you play GTA V Online on PS3?:Yes

Q3. Do you have a mic?:Yes

Q4. What kind of text chat services do you use?(e.g. Forum inbox, PSN Messenger, GTA Online Cell Phone Text Messenger, Skype, Kik, Yahoo Messenger, etc.): PSN,kik,skype,oovoo

Q5. How many days per week do you play GTA Online?:2-4

Q6. How many hours per day do you play GTA V Online?:1-3

Q7. What priority will you place on activities with this crew?(Complete, incidental, occasional, frequent, rarely, etc. [if you have another crew or game that is a higher priority that is more then understandable.]):Frequent

Q8. Please list the following in your personal preference order from most favourite to least favourite; specific jobs (for example: survival or land race and such), heists, role playing, free mode, cruises or car meets, robbing stores, etc.:Heists,races,team deathmatch,survival,adversary, free mode,cruises,car meets

Q9. What is your priority in percentage considering money and experience points? (For example 30% money and 70% experience):100% experience

Q10. What is your short term GTA goal?:Have fun

Q11. What is your general GTA goal?:Have fun

Q12. What is your long term GTA goal?:Complete all heists

Q13. Have you unlocked all performance upgrades? (Won over 44 land races in super class):Yes

Q14. If you have unlocked all performance upgrades are you willing to help others win races against you?:Yes

Q15. If you have not unlocked all preformance upgrades would you like help winning races?:N/A

Q16. What is your favourite car you own? (List as much as you can about it.):Vecca - I like its speed and customzing it

Q17. Describe your four wheel land vehicle driving style and experience: I frequently drive these vehicles and do very well

Q18. Describe your two wheel land vehicle driving style and experience:I occasionally use these vehicles

Q19. Describe your helicopter pilot skill level and experience: Fair

Q20. Describe your fixed wing aircraft pilot skill and experience: Poor

Q21. Describe your water vessel captain skill and experience: Fair

Q22. What is your favourite close ranged weapon?:AP Pistol

Q24. What is your favourite long ranged weapon?:Heavy Sniper

Q25. What is your favourite silenced all purpose weapon?: Bullpup rifle

Q26. How proficient are you with explosives?: (grenades, rockets, etc.) I'm good with all but somtimes struggle with rockets

Q27. How proficient are you at being a passenger and engaging in combat against enemies. (Car, truck, helicopter, etc. Using firearms and explosives or weapons the vehicle is equipped with like machine gun turrets and such.) Fair

Q28. In combat what is your preferred role; front line attacker or rushing, covering fire and support front line, camping and long range suppressive firing?: Rushing

Q29. How do you like to approach hostile territory? (Dropped off a distance away to approach on foot, drive in and rush the objective, etc.): Drive up and rush in foot

Q30. What vehicle do you usually bring on jobs, missions or heists?: Progen T20

Q31. If the vehicle in the answer above is two door would you be willing to use a four door instead?:Yes

Q32. Would you rather be; a driver with a passenger providing supporting fire, a passenger providing supporting fire with a driver, a driver without a passenger who also provides supporting fire for another vehicle?:a driver with a passenger providing supporting fire

Q33. Do you own any vehicles that are armoured or have weapons, if so please list. (Armoured cars, weaponized helicopters, etc.) Armoured Kuruma, Insurgent

Q34. On a job, heist or mission much are you willing to spend on equipment compared to the reward? (for example; under $5,000 for a $10,000 reward, $5,000 to $10,000 for a $10,000 reward, over $10,000 for a $10,000 reward, etc.):Unlimited

Q35. Do you want to get kills with a specific weapon to unlock a colour, if so list the weapons and amount of kills you require:No

Q36. Are you willing to let a player kill you to unlock a weapon colour? If so what are the conditions? (For example 1 for 1, 10 for 10, 100 for 100, zero for X, etc.) zero for X

Q37. Do you like to role play? If so please describe your experience and preferred role or scenario:Never tried it

Q38. Do you prefer public or private free mode?private

Q39. What do you enjoy doing in free mode?:Yes

Q40. Do you enable or disable passive mode in free play?: Disable

Q41. Do you have any questions, comments or concerns?:No

Last edited:
Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
A little overboard with the questions, too much work to be apart of a crew tbh.

Holic2003

Holic2003

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i can see why it would be too tedious he should of went lighter on the questions

B

bigb122785

Reaction score
Sin$
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS/ WORK IN PROGRESS - feel free to add my PSN (PrissySissySatin) or request crew invite on Social Club (PS3ExecutiveInc).

Greetings Sinners,

PS3ExecutiveInc crew was created for the purpose, but not limited to; finding friends, community, role playing, levelling, money making, race boosting, all jobs and heists.

Please fill out the application below.

Q1. PSN (Feel free to private message me your PSN if privacy is an issue.):

Q2. Do you play GTA V Online on PS3?:

Q3. Do you have a mic?:

Q4. What kind of text chat services do you use?(e.g. Forum inbox, PSN Messenger, GTA Online Cell Phone Text Messenger, Skype, Kik, Yahoo Messenger, etc.):

Q5. How many days per week do you play GTA Online?:

Q6. How many hours per day do you play GTA V Online?:

Q7. What priority will you place on activities with this crew?(Complete, incidental, occasional, frequent, rarely, etc. [if you have another crew or game that is a higher priority that is more then understandable.]):

Q8. Please list the following in your personal preference order from most favourite to least favourite; specific jobs (for example: survival or land race and such), heists, role playing, free mode, cruises or car meets, robbing stores, etc.:

Q9. What is your priority in percentage considering money and experience points? (For example 30% money and 70% experience):

Q10. What is your short term GTA goal?:

Q11. What is your general GTA goal?:

Q12. What is your long term GTA goal?:

Q13. Have you unlocked all performance upgrades? (Won over 44 land races in super class):

Q14. If you have unlocked all performance upgrades are you willing to help others win races against you?:

Q15. If you have not unlocked all preformance upgrades would you like help winning races?:

Q16. What is your favourite car you own? (List as much as you can about it.):

Q17. Describe your four wheel land vehicle driving style and experience:

Q18. Describe your two wheel land vehicle driving style and experience:

Q19. Describe your helicopter pilot skill level and experience:

Q20. Describe your fixed wing aircraft pilot skill and experience:

Q21. Describe your water vessel captain skill and experience:

Q22. What is your favourite close ranged weapon?:

Q24. What is your favourite long ranged weapon?:

Q25. What is your favourite silenced all purpose weapon?:

Q26. How proficient are you with explosives?: (grenades, rockets, etc.)

Q27. How proficient are you at being a passenger and engaging in combat against enemies. (Car, truck, helicopter, etc. Using firearms and explosives or weapons the vehicle is equipped with like machine gun turrets and such.)

Q28. In combat what is your preferred role; front line attacker or rushing, covering fire and support front line, camping and long range suppressive firing?:

Q29. How do you like to approach hostile territory? (Dropped off a distance away to approach on foot, drive in and rush the objective, etc.):

Q30. What vehicle do you usually bring on jobs, missions or heists?:

Q31. If the vehicle in the answer above is two door would you be willing to use a four door instead?:

Q32. Would you rather be; a driver with a passenger providing supporting fire, a passenger providing supporting fire with a driver, a driver without a passenger who also provides supporting fire for another vehicle?:

Q33. Do you own any vehicles that are armoured or have weapons, if so please list. (Armoured cars, weaponized helicopters, etc.)

Q34. On a job, heist or mission much are you willing to spend on equipment compared to the reward? (for example; under $5,000 for a $10,000 reward, $5,000 to $10,000 for a $10,000 reward, over $10,000 for a $10,000 reward, etc.):

Q35. Do you want to get kills with a specific weapon to unlock a colour, if so list the weapons and amount of kills you require:

Q36. Are you willing to let a player kill you to unlock a weapon colour? If so what are the conditions? (For example 1 for 1, 10 for 10, 100 for 100, zero for X, etc.)

Q37. Do you like to role play? If so please describe your experience and preferred role or scenario:

Q38. Do you prefer public or private free mode?:

Q39. What do you enjoy doing in free mode?:

Q40. Do you enable or disable passive mode in free play?:

Q41. Do you have any questions, comments or concerns?:

For informational purposes I will complete the application as an example and so you can get to know me.

PSN (Feel free to private message me your PSN if privacy is an issue.): PrissySissySatin

Do you play GTA V Online on PS3?: Yes

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What kind of text chat services do you use?(e.g. Forum inbox, PSN Messenger, GTA Online Cell Phone Text Messenger, Skype, Kik, Yahoo Messenger, etc.): All of the above

How many days per week do you play GTA Online?: 6

How many hours per day do you play GTA V Online?: 6

What priority will you place on activities with this crew?(Complete, incidental, occasional, frequent, rarely, etc. [if you have another crew or game that is a higher priority that is more then understandable.]): Top

Please list the following in your personal preference order from most favourite to least favourite; specific jobs (for example: survival or land race and such), heists, role playing, free mode, cruises or car meets, robbing stores, etc.:

Survival, heists, missions, role playing, car meets or cruises, free mode and helping others are my favourites, everything else is meh.

What is your priority in percentage considering money and experience points? (For example 30% money and 70% experience):

10% money 90% experience.

What is your short term GTA goal?:

Level up so I can carry more ammunition and armour. Reaching level 20 for bullet proof tires and upgraded headlights.

What is your general GTA goal?:

Reach level 45 to unlock Carbine Rifle and upgrades.

What is your long term GTA goal?:

Reach level 100 to unlock 100% vehicle armour.

Have you unlocked all performance upgrades? (Won over 44 land races in super class):

Yes

If you have unlocked all performance upgrades are you willing to help others win races against you?:

Yes

If you have not unlocked all preformance upgrades would you like help winning races?:

N/A

What is your favourite car you own? (List as much as you can about it.):

Baller; 4 door SUV, classic blueish silver in color, stock tires, stock rims, stock windows, stock headlights, stock suspension, no cosmetic modifications, level one vehicle armour, level four brakes, level four engine ECU, level four transmission, upgraded turbo,

Describe your four wheel land vehicle driving style and experience:

Prudent but time effective. I rarely have a scratch on my car. I do not always follow gps route as I rather get on a freeway then take back roads.

Describe your two wheel land vehicle driving style and experience:

Some experience, same techniques as four wheel vehicles.

Describe your helicopter pilot skill level and experience:

Moderate experience, able to land in adverse conditions but lack combat ability.

Describe your fixed wing aircraft pilot skill and experience:

minimal experience, rough landings to be expected.

Describe your water vessel captain skill and experience:

moderate experience, I can manage going through the rapids on a sea shark quite well.

What is your favourite close ranged weapon?:

Pump action shotgun.

What is your favourite medium ranged weapon?:

Special carbine although I use the SMG or Gusenberg Sweeper at the beginning to conserve my limited special carbine ammunition.

What is your favourite long ranged weapon?:

special carbine or marksman rifle.

What is your favourite silenced all purpose weapon?:

I have a silenced combat pistol, silenced SMG, silenced bull pup rifle and silenced marksman rifle.

How proficient are you with explosives?: (grenades, rockets, etc.):

Limited proficency although used abundantly.

How proficient are you at being a passenger and engaging in combat against enemies. (Car, truck, helicopter, etc. Using firearms and explosives or weapons the vehicle is equipped with like machine gun turrets and such.)

Very limited proficency, if the driver is experienced enough I can manage although I much prefer the driver role.

In combat what is your preferred role; front line attacker or rushing, covering fire and support front line, camping and long range suppressive firing?:

camping and long range suppressive fire.

How do you like to approach hostile territory? (Dropped off a distance away to approach on foot, drive in and rush the objective, etc.): I like to drive to the furthest visible distance and approach on foot at a slow pace.

What vehicle do you usually bring on jobs, missions or heists?:

Baller (4 door SUV)

If the vehicle in the answer above is two door would you be willing to use a four door instead?:

N/A

Would you rather be; a driver with a passenger providing supporting fire, a passenger providing supporting fire with a driver, a driver without a passenger who also provides supporting fire for another vehicle?:

Driver with or without passengers. If I focus on just driving I can reach an objective alone without firing a shot sometimes.

Do you own any vehicles that are armoured or have weapons, if so please list. (Armoured cars, weaponized helicopters, etc.):

None.

On a job, heist or mission much are you willing to spend on equipment compared to the reward? (for example; under $5,000 for a $10,000 reward, $5,000 to $10,000 for a $10,000 reward, over $10,000 for a $10,000 reward, etc.):

over $10,000 for a $10,000 reward.

Do you want to get kills with a specific weapon to unlock a colour, if so list the weapons and amount of kills you require:

Nope and none.

Are you willing to let a player kill you to unlock a weapon colour? If so what are the conditions? (For example 1 for 1, 10 for 10, 100 for 100, zero for X, etc.):

Sure we can get to your goal but maybe not all at once.

Do you like to role play? If so please describe your experience and preferred role or scenario:

I throughly enjoy in game and text based role playing, I have over a decade of role playing experience.

Do you prefer public or private free mode?:

Private 80%, public 20%.

What do you enjoy doing in free mode?:

Acting like a NPC.

Do you enable or disable passive mode in free play?:

I enable passive mode.

Do you have any questions, comments or concerns?:
If you can host a Survival on the map Processed I can pass level 10 about 80% of the time solo, you will earn $30,000 and some experience.

I am willing to host heists and take the minimum cut I can while giving others the maximum amount possible.

If you like to role play or want to try please let me know.

Hope to hear from all of you soon.

Yours truly,
Plz invite me gamer tag is bigb122785

Top Bottom
Login
Register