Patched [PS3 & X360 Confirmed] Unattainable Outfits

• Thread starter a1v6b3e82n
  • Start date
  • Views 197,667
S

Scyppend

Reaction score
Sin$
trying to get the police uniform using crooked cops verus battle and i keep getting kicked from the garage as soon as i land. Playing on PC

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
trying to get the police uniform using crooked cops verus battle and i keep getting kicked from the garage as soon as i land. Playing on PC
You do see it's only old gen right it's right in the title it's been patched on new gen version very well known to be patched as well hence the name of the thread being old gen only

Dr Krieger

Dr Krieger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to the founder. So very very happy this glitch still works on Last Gen. Just got a bunch of unobtainable outfits on my new character. :biggrin:

Ck1dXMs.jpg
czPRvxe.jpg
nCiEETh.jpg
kOt6GS7.jpg
VzdU1eF.jpg

Menace UK

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone still on ps3 and want to do this pm me
I got mine this morning on ps3 using this method but I can help you. When u add my psn make sure you msg me saying se7ensins or I won't accept

Psn: edinburghboi

Kracker215

Kracker215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XBox 360 So... I have been trying to use this glitch in heist to get the duffel bag. I have had 70% success, I've joined random missions because I didn't have a third person, I've had 2 out of the 4 times I would spawn in with a duffel bag but it quickly disappears.
I tried to accept a mission (not job because none were available) right at the screen to vote or whatever it wants and once before but nothing happened accept failed to join a lobby and it put me in a lobby any way. So I seen the duffel bag twice so I know it would work if we found a way to get it to immediately go into a mission or job, as it is it doesn't ask if I'm sure I want to join till I get back in lobby and the bag is gone. Asking for help on this, I think it would be a big win for XBox 360 users since the other glitch doesn't work on our console.
P.S. the host was backing out. Maybe tomorrow I'll try as host.

Last edited:
deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's true I did it over 100 times and I recommend you practice in a invite only free roam session

I

i420

Reaction score
Sin$
Where do you park the car at to breach you ****ing dumba**? You never ****ing showed us. ****** tutorial.

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Where do you park the car at to breach you ****ing dumba**? You never ****ing showed us. ****** tutorial.
You park it in your garage because you don't sound smart enough to do this glitch.

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you on Xbox 360 if so add me LAST OF A ERA and I will help you

Kracker215

Kracker215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure you posted at the right thread? And that is some pretty strong language if you meant to, so that would mean deadmanwalking911 would be correct.

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure you posted at the right thread? And that is some pretty strong language if you meant to, so that would mean deadmanwalking911 would be correct.
Do you need help doing it 
Are you on Xbox 360 or ps3 if on Xbox I can help you with it add me LAST OF A ERA

Top Bottom
Login
Register