Unsolved PS3 won't install pkgs from PKG Linker

• Thread starter The Creator
  • Start date
  • Views 1,068
T

The Creator

That's the Spirit!
Reaction score
I'm trying to install pkgs using linker, but my ps3 asks I need an install of some software before I can install a pkg. I'm trying to install PSNope and reActPSN and I'm stuck here. I'm currently on 4.82 OFW and on CECH 3001A model (slim). The PS3Xploit, HAN, and debug is installed correctly. I just want a PS2 game on my PS3. Anyone care to give me some tips or help I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!!

H

H Y X

Create your creativity
Lifetime
Reaction score
I'm trying to install pkgs using linker, but my ps3 asks I need an install of some software before I can install a pkg. I'm trying to install PSNope and reActPSN and I'm stuck here. I'm currently on 4.82 OFW and on CECH 3001A model (slim). The PS3Xploit, HAN, and debug is installed correctly. I just want a PS2 game on my PS3. Anyone care to give me some tips or help I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!!
This is the video I used and it is so helpful and should get you any PS2 game your heart desires. Legally of course...

T

The Creator

That's the Spirit!
Reaction score
H H Y X Thanks I got it after awhile, but now the only issue I get is that when I install a PS3 game (that's in a pkgs) I get a black screen when I launch the game.

H

H Y X

Create your creativity
Lifetime
Reaction score
I don’t know why you were getting that issue because I installed a few myself and it worked completely fine.

T

The Creator

That's the Spirit!
Reaction score
I don’t know why you were getting that issue because I installed a few myself and it worked completely fine.
Do you by chance know a good tutorial to convert the games to pkgs?

Top Bottom