What's new

Solved PS3 USB Modding without Jailbreak Issue (need help)

• Thread starter Frevzah
  • Start date
  • Views 4,672
Frevzah

Frevzah

Reaction score
Sin$
Basically: Got USB Menu (for OFW, non-jailbroken ps3), started modding in private session, and i made a few accounts for my friends and transferred them onto ps4, etc. Baring in mind i got this menu in December, after the New GTA update "Finance and Felony", when i tried going onto GTA Online on my ps3, it said "you are banned from GTA Online". After that, it put me into a single player session and i cant remember what it said but it showed a date in the bottom left corner where the notifications are and all i remember is that it was 28/__/16, and i cant remember the month. i want to get back to modding in a private session on gta online as i want to make an account for a friend. can someone help?
PS. Ive tried going on different accounts on my ps3, and i get the same thing.

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude you are console banned. No way around this except to get another PS3. The ban will be removed on the date shown. First time is a 10 day ban so you will be unbanned on the 28th of June.
Some best practices are discussed in the OFW thread, but nobody knows for sure what is getting the bans.

Upvote 0
Frevzah

Frevzah

Reaction score
Sin$
Dude you are console banned. No way around this except to get another PS3. The ban will be removed on the date shown. First time is a 10 day ban so you will be unbanned on the 28th of June.
Some best practices are discussed in the OFW thread, but nobody knows for sure what is getting the bans.
So does this mean my console ban will go away after the 28th June?

Upvote 0
sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, but if you get banned again, it will be for longer and could ultimately lead to a permanent ban.

Upvote 0
Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
It may not be a console ban. Even though I'm not a PS3 modder, I've heard that if you are not jailbroken, you can only play with people who have the menu installed.

There may be no people online using the menu. Bear in mind, this is just a guess. It could well be a temporary console ban as sweedy sweedy suggested.

Upvote 0
Acro

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Most certainly a ban, I wouldn't recommend keep OFW modding as this could lead to a Console Ban which OFW users can't fix this. As when you're on CFW you can simply buy a new console ID to get it unbanned, Personally if i were you i wouldn't keep modding on OFW unless you want the possible to loosing access to all SEN Servers.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register