• Thread starter Evilinferno2467
  • Start date
  • Views 605
Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I yet turn on my ps3 cause firmware 4.82 is out and idk if I want grade it cause im running 4.81 is it way round update so I not got upgrade it on ofw cause I was thinking of just staying on 4.81

Acro

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you want to stay on 4.81 OFW? You're not being benefited, just curious. I'd understand if it was CFW. But no, there's no way around it unless you were on a CFW as OFW doesn't have any spoofing tools.

Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you want to stay on 4.81 OFW? You're not being benefited, just curious. I'd understand if it was CFW. But no, there's no way around it unless you were on a CFW as OFW doesn't have any spoofing tools.
weas gonna find pace jailbreak it at but nevermind

Acro

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
weas gonna find pace jailbreak it at but nevermind
You can downgrade your PS3 to jailbreak to 3.55 with an E3 Flasher, although as of right now we don't see a OFW jailbreak from the latest version. that's not to say there won't be in the future. Up to you tho :smile:

XxKings87XX

XxKings87XX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hopefully ur ps3 came with 3.55 ofw so can downgrade it and jailbreaking is worth it but u have find the right spoofer that will get u online and not get u console banned -.-

Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hopefully ur ps3 came with 3.55 ofw so can downgrade it and jailbreaking is worth it but u have find the right spoofer that will get u online and not get u console banned -.-
O ok kool sadly mine just ofw cause it at store but im interested in knowin ways get jailbroken one in us why posted tread

XxKings87XX

XxKings87XX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u have ps4 ? maybe I can explain in ps party over on ps4 if u have it 
my psn is harkydhaliwal98 if u wanted to know ..

Top Bottom
Login
Register