What's new

Unsolved PS3 SYSTEM STORAGE IS NOW LESS - PLEASE HELP ME

P

pitok9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have space on my ps3.. What should I do? btw I don't want to lose my cfw
Im on Ferrox 4.70

A

Absim

One Take
Reaction score
Delete stuff or buy a larger hard drive although you may need to jailbreak again

P

pitok9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Delete stuff or buy a larger hard drive although you may need to jailbreak again
I have a fat ps3 on Ferrox 4.70
But I have a slim one and it's on OFW 4.70
Should I get the slim one into the fat ps3 ? And if yes do you know the process ?
I really don't want to lose my jailbreak

A

Absim

One Take
Reaction score
Should I get the slim one into the fat ps3 ? And if yes do you know the process ?
I'm not sure. Replacing the hard drive may require you to reinstall the system software again, so you probably will love your CFW. Like I said I'm not too sure. I advise waiting for another member to help you.

P

Pianist Prodigy

Always hold yourself with dignity
Retired
Reaction score
I don't have space on my ps3.. What should I do? btw I don't want to lose my cfw
Im on Ferrox 4.70
How many gb is your fat ps3? 
Just get another hdd maybe a 500gb that way you more space also backup your stuff on your other hdd. Then nce you get new hdd then you put stuff you backup on your other HDD then put it on there then simple reinstall your CFW.

P

pitok9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many gb is your fat ps3? 

Just get another hdd maybe a 500gb that way you more space also backup your stuff on your other hdd. Then nce you get new hdd then you put stuff you backup on your other HDD then put it on there then simple reinstall your CFW.

Thanks. I don't need any backup. Anyways when I get the new HDD it will format and then I just put my usb with a CFW on it and I just install the 4.70 CFW like normal ?

P

Pianist Prodigy

Always hold yourself with dignity
Retired
Reaction score
Thanks. I don't need any backup. Anyways when I get the new HDD it will format and then I just put my usb with a CFW on it and I just install the 4.70 CFW like normal ?
Steps to change HD
1. buy hdd
2. remove hdd after ps3 is off
3.pull hdd out
4.put new hdd in
5. boot ps3
7. You should see a ps3 cant boot or some crap like that. Put the SAME CFW you have on the ps3 on a usb in the correct files
7. Press START+SELECT to start the format setup
8. Start installing all the other stuff from the other hdd

You can also go here for better understanding.

P

pitok9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steps to change HD
1. buy hdd
2. remove hdd after ps3 is off
3.pull hdd out
4.put new hdd in
5. boot ps3
7. You should see a ps3 cant boot or some crap like that. Put the SAME CFW you have on the ps3 on a usb in the correct files
7. Press START+SELECT to start the format setup
8. Start installing all the other stuff from the other hdd

You can also go here for better understanding.
Thanks a lot <3

Top Bottom