Question PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.60 Jailbreak/Downgrade Help? <<Please no Solids>>

• Thread starter Ahmed Elzubeir
  • Start date
  • Views 111,997
A

Ahmed Elzubeir

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys , let me introduce my self.you can call me zeco and i'm a new member in this website which i found throw my researches in google, now let us head to my problem. I have a ps3 super slim 500gb OFW 4.55 brand new , recently i searched for how to modify my ps3 and get the access to download & install games into my internal HDD and play online and get the ability of installing PKG files , but every time i tried to download a CFW Jailbreak i found a survey or a password on my face which i really pissed from . however after a long researches I found 4.60 OFW Update and i didn't know what is the clear difference between CFW & OFW, i thought that higher OFW/CFW will jailbreak my ps3 ((i know i'm a jack**)) , so after i updated my ps3 to 4.60 OFW i found that there is nothing happened from What i wished to be. until i knew my mistake & the difference between updating & Jailbreaking the ps3 . the Bottom of the line that i need anyone help to downgrade my ps3 to previous OFW 4.55 so i can apply the proper Jailbreak or a reliable CFW 4.60 Jailbreak that might help, Please keep in update,,,,Thanks.

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys , let me introduce my self.you can call me zeco and i'm a new member in this website which i found throw my researches in google, now let us head to my problem. I have a ps3 super slim 500gb OFW 4.55 brand new , recently i searched for how to modify my ps3 and get the access to download & install games into my internal HDD and play online and get the ability of installing PKG files , but every time i tried to download a CFW Jailbreak i found a survey or a password on my face which i really pissed from . however after a long researches I found 4.60 OFW Update and i didn't know what is the clear difference between CFW & OFW, i thought that higher OFW/CFW will jailbreak my ps3 ((i know i'm a jack**)) , so after i updated my ps3 to 4.60 OFW i found that there is nothing happened from What i wished to be. until i knew my mistake & the difference between updating & Jailbreaking the ps3 . the Bottom of the line that i need anyone help to downgrade my ps3 to previous OFW 4.55 so i can apply the proper Jailbreak or a reliable CFW 4.60 Jailbreak that might help, Please keep in update,,,,Thanks.

There is absolutely NO WAY to Jailbreak a Super Slim. Why? You may ask, because to Jailbreak a PS3 you have to be on OFW 3.55, and NO Super has ever had 3.55 so therefore they are not Jailbreakable. Sorry, that I had to be the bearer of bad news, but my suggestion would be sell your Super and buy a used Slim off of eBay that is running 3.55 OFW then Jailbreak it.

A

Ahmed Elzubeir

Reaction score
Sin$
My main object is to Download & Transfer PS3 Games into my internal HDD , so can you help with that regardless of Jailbreaking or similar stuffs ?

A

Ahmed Elzubeir

Reaction score
Sin$
It Sounds kind of weird, Frankly i found a lot of videos on youtube about downgrading 4.55 or 4.53 or 4.xx without an ODDE or a Flasher , and i also found a double PS3 4.60 jailbreak files and tutorials which are currently with me , so with that been said how possible could these people jailbreak their 4.55 or 4.6o FW without a hardware?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
It Sounds kind of weird, Frankly i found a lot of videos on youtube about downgrading 4.55 or 4.53 or 4.xx without an ODDE or a Flasher , and i also found a double PS3 4.60 jailbreak files and tutorials which are currently with me , so with that been said how possible could these people jailbreak their 4.55 or 4.6o FW without a hardware?

They can't, those videos are all scams and lies. Also there is no 4.60 Custom Firmware yet so that is definitely a BS file. Look, I have been doing this a while now and I swear to you that is absolutely NO way to Jailbreak a console without an hardware tool, unless the console is already on 3.55 OFW in which case then you could Jailbreak it with just the use of a USB stick. If you do not want to beloved me then by all means please read through my Mega Jailbreak guide which you can find below in my signature (click the green letters) or ask the Mods Keysnsamples Keysnsamples and Wolf if is possible to do without a hardware tool.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm sorry to tell you this, but those files are fake.

A

Ahmed Elzubeir

Reaction score
Sin$
No you got me wrong! , i completely trust you but i confused because of the videos that recorded as an evidence of reliability, researches throw the web , all of these things stressed my brain , so i really don't know what i have to hear or to believe , but i will trust you. so what do you recommend for me

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
No you got me wrong! , i completely trust you but i confused because of the videos that recorded as an evidence of reliability, researches throw the web , all of these things stressed my brain , so i really don't know what i have to hear or to believe , but i will trust you. so what do you recommend for me

Sell the Super Slim and take the money from that, and buy a Slim PS3 off of eBay model number 2501A or below running 3.55 OFW then once you have it Jailbreak it. All you will need to do that Jailbreak is a USB stick and to download the firmware from my mega thread. :smile:

A

Ahmed Elzubeir

Reaction score
Sin$
Well i must thank you for your recommendation and the best choice :smile:, <<God Willing>> i will try your recommendation and inform you with the updates as soon as possible :wink:.
Most Obliged,,

A

Ahmed Elzubeir

Reaction score
Sin$
well actually i'm from sudan which is a banded country , so the life here isn't much easier as you talk you know , , no visa cards no master cards generally no international debit cards no paypal consequently no ebay no amazon:cry: . Sounds suck right??:vomit:

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
well actually i'm from sudan which is a banded country , so the life here isn't much easier as you talk you know , , no visa cards no master cards generally no international debit cards no paypal consequently no ebay no amazon:cry: . Sounds suck right??:vomit:

Oh wow! I didn't know that.

I have been to a lot of place in the Middle East but the only place I have been to in Africa is right on the Horn in Somalia.

M

Musadiq Ahmad

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys i read ur all comments and i got the result that the super slim console 500GB is not a good system for gaming and i also read some other website that the this super slim console also making heat problem as well so do we need to sell the super slim 500GB and buy an old one models and i also want to ask u that what is the difference between the old models and the new super slim console if i dont want to jailbreak it ?

Z

Zman1986

Reaction score
Sin$
There is absolutely NO WAY to Jailbreak a Super Slim. Why? You may ask, because to Jailbreak a PS3 you have to be on OFW 3.55, and NO Super has ever had 3.55 so therefore they are not Jailbreakable. Sorry, that I had to be the bearer of bad news, but my suggestion would be sell your Super and buy a used Slim off of eBay that is running 3.55 OFW then Jailbreak it.
Hi there sorry to bother you I have a slim ps3 all updated :frown: I was wondering how I can mod/hack it for games like black ops? I already have mods for the older games which my friend data transferred for me but his jailbroke ps3 is broke now :frown: can anyone help slash shed some light on the situation please?

DANNY2FASTU

DANNY2FASTU

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a ps3 phat/fat watever. im running on ofw 4.60. all i want is any kind of cfw so i can download games from my computer and play them on my ps3. can anyone give me detailed instructions on how to get cfw for mah ps3? please. just think about it, download games for FREE and play them on the ps3. its just amazing sh*t. but i dont want nothing to cost me $$ but time. someone help. I have put cfw for the PSP and it was pretty easy. i might have some idea on how to do it to the ps3, im not a lost case.

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a ps3 phat/fat watever. im running on ofw 4.60. all i want is any kind of cfw so i can download games from my computer and play them on my ps3. can anyone give me detailed instructions on how to get cfw for mah ps3? please. just think about it, download games for FREE and play them on the ps3. its just amazing sh*t. but i dont want nothing to cost me $$ but time. someone help. I have put cfw for the PSP and it was pretty easy. i might have some idea on how to do it to the ps3, im not a lost case.

Everything you need to know is in my Mega Thread which you can find below in my signature (click the green letters) let me know if you have anymore questions. :smile:

Z

Zman1986

Reaction score
Sin$
Everything you need to know is in my Mega Thread which you can find below in my signature (click the green letters) let me know if you have anymore questions. :smile:
Hey sorry to bother you buddy but I'm really struggling with my ps3 at the mo the controller won't resign to it I've tried everything pressing the button and turning ps on and off with USB plugged or unplugged can you help mate?

Top Bottom
Login
Register