What's new

Solved (PS3) Selling Duplicated Vehicles Problem

M

Migalhax

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys, today i duplicated my vehicle, the Entity XF, and i sold one of them for 527000$. That was around 6 hours ago (16:20 [Portugal Time]) and after that i waited 50 minutes to sell the others, and i can't! I go to Los Santos Customs and the option to sell just doesnt appear. Why I cant sell it? Was the vehicle that i sold the original car?

Sorry if my english is bad.

C

CMUKRules

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unsure if this is the right section to post this, might get better results posting in a support section... Did you see any "Save Unsuccessful" message at any point before selling? You'll be unable to sell any vehicle if a recent save has been unsuccessful. You could rule this out by trying to sell a different vehicle. I hope you solve your problem.

Upvote 0
mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah elegys ahahah that's why maybe, if i dupe it again with bought cars (low price) can i sell them for 527000$ again?
The only reason you got $527k for your car was because it was the original. The most you can get is about $241k with a fully modded Enus Windsor.

Make sure you dupe over a rebel as you get the most profit.

Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys, today i duplicated my vehicle, the Entity XF, and i sold one of them for 527000$. That was around 6 hours ago (16:20 [Portugal Time]) and after that i waited 50 minutes to sell the others, and i can't! I go to Los Santos Customs and the option to sell just doesnt appear. Why I cant sell it? Was the vehicle that i sold the original car?

Sorry if my english is bad.
Most of the time when you can't sell a car it's because of rockstar services failing to save.

Upvote 0
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
As someone already said, if you got $527,000 for it, then it was an original and not a dupe. If it was the dupe it would have sold for about $150,000. The best car to dupe and sell on old gen is the windsor.

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Question has been answered, I am going to move this thread to the archive, if you have any other questions OP, feel free to make a new thread.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register