What's new

Solved PS3 says "System software cannot be run correctly"

S

saleen0

Reaction score
So recently i was on my jailbroken ps3 (4.82 dex rebug) and i got a black screen and it shut my console off. When i turned it back on it came up with a message saying the system software cannot be run correctly. So i looked up some fixes and nothing seems to help. I downloaded the most recent firmware update and put it into the folder in the correct order and when i go back to the ps3 and hit select and start at the same time i get an error message saying "no applicable update data was found, connect storage media that contains update data of version 2.16 or later". Ive tried this multiple times for a few hours and nothing has changed. I really need someone to help me out because i cant access anything anymore it brings me straight yo this error message as soon as i boot up the system.

A

Avwebbjr

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue except my ps3 doesnt go to that black screen on boot up, it happens when I'm trying to load a game like GTA5. Sometimes it loads up but when it does it eventually goes to that screen when I'm trying to play. Please help.

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Administrator
Lifetime
Reaction score
What I done to fix this is to completely remove WebMan and install Sman!

J

Jonathon Ody

Reaction score
Having same issue but I can't access xmb I'm just in recovery mode and when it was working it would be looped in a restore file system loop this is my second ps3 hard drive on cfw that's corrupted within a month

Top Bottom