What's new

Patched [PS3, PS4 & PC Confirmed] Construction Site Wallbreach - Downtown Los Santos

• Thread starter Gummby
  • Start date
  • Views 2,702
Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
0-Construction-Site-Title-1.png

Greetings Kids,

Welcome back to The Dork Group's instructional tutorials.

In today's tutorial I will be showing you how to wallbreach the Construction Site - Downtown Los Santos.

I have forgotten more wallbreaches than I care to remember, and that stinks when I try to get into those places now. So, now I am documenting what I have found in the past, and what I find today. There have been a lot of wallbreaches that have already been found by my friends and colleagues, and someday soon I will share the ones that I find useful with you. As for now - These are the ones I remember.

I think it's ridiculous to claim "founder" to wallbreaches anymore. I think it should fall under "first to document." Because a lot of breaches I see anymore that YouTuber's claim they have found - I along with other friends of mine have already done them. I just wish I would have started documenting these wall-breaches a lot sooner.

This wallbreach is a pretty small wallbreach, and there are limitations to it. This is not a hard wallbreach to enter, but it is a little tricky to get to. Video shows the difficulties. There are fall through areas all over this breach. It has shooting areas above, and to the sides that I will point out, and it is a pretty useful wallbreach. Explore this breach and find something new. Feel free to use this tutorial however you see fit - but please be sure to give me some credit for pointing it out.

Console Used: PS3

GTA V - Construction Site Wallbreach - Downtown Los Santos

Text and Pictures Walk-through:

Construction-Site-1.png

Construction-Site-2.png

Construction-Site-3.png

Construction-Site-4.png

The pillar where my gun is pointing is the area of interest.

Construction-Site-5.png

Where I am aiming is the breach point. Note: This is not the easiest breach to get to. But once you get use to it - it's pretty simple.

Construction-Site-6.png

Construction-Site-7.png

Construction-Site-8.png

Once you reach the side of this tricky pillar - use the "Stairway Method" to breach.

Construction-Site-9.png

Once you have made it into the breach, you should see something similar to this. Be careful. There are fall through areas right as you enter the breach - and they are visibly noticeable.

Construction-Site-10.png

Where I am aiming is the more difficult side of the wallbreach. I will be focusing on what's behind my character during this tutorial. Use your own judgement.

Construction-Site-11.png

You can make your way through the wall-breach to this ledge. You can climb up this. Do not drop off on the other side. It may look like solid ground, but you will fall through. Video will show more description.

Construction-Site-12.png

You can shoot out of most of this wallbreach without any invisible barriers, or problems. And I haven't noticed any fire damage from opponents.

Construction-Site-13.png

Construction-Site-14.png

Construction-Site-16.png

Construction-Site-17.png

Construction-Site-18.png

Construction-Site-19.png

Construction-Site-20.png

I live, I die. I LIVE AGAIN!

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial. Be sure to give it a like if you have found it useful. YouTuber's feel free to do your thing, just please be sure to give some credit and support. Be sure to visit my Crew Links and other Website Links, for I will be posting new material soon.

as always... Game On!

The Dork Group website is now also hosting this tutorial.
GTA V TUTORIALS: WALLBREACH - CONSTRUCTION SITE

The Dork Group is now hosting all the wall breaches that I have been posting here. So, in the future if you're having difficulties finding it here, chances are you will find it there.

Thank you, Sinners...

Other Tutorials:

Behind Rob's Liquor Wallbreach
Dashound Bus Center Wallbreach Wallbreach
Central Los Santos Medical Center Wallbreach
4 Integrity Way Apartment Area Wallbreach

124 Popular Street Bike Ramp Wallbreach
Los Santos Custom Wallbreach
IAA - FIB Wall breach
Union Depository Wallbreach (The Other Wallbreach)
Meinmacht's Wallbreach (Two Wallbreach Entry Points)

How To Glitch And Survive The Boneyard Survival Mission $30,000
LOMBANK Wallbreach
Solo / Invite Only - Method To Store The Merryweather Mesa Vehicle

Last edited:
GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate all of your high quality, detailed wallbreach tutorials. :smile: Thank you for making your tutorials this detailed and informative for all the members of the site that peruse this section.

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, GTA Sin Andreas for your compliment - and thank you for all of your contributions also.

Se7enSins is the best forum / website to find any useful information regarding this game. I think it deserves the attention to detail when the tools are so readily available. Keep up the good work everybody that's involved...

DISCODEVIL

DISCODEVIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find , pain in the arse to hit the spot , but good location which includes a gang attack, they kick me out the session on this one, that means, its one to keep..

RishuP

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
0-Construction-Site-Title-1.png

Greetings Kids,

Welcome back to The Dork Group's instructional tutorials.

In today's tutorial I will be showing you how to wallbreach the Construction Site - Downtown Los Santos.

I have forgotten more wallbreaches than I care to remember, and that stinks when I try to get into those places now. So, now I am documenting what I have found in the past, and what I find today. There have been a lot of wallbreaches that have already been found by my friends and colleagues, and someday soon I will share the ones that I find useful with you. As for now - These are the ones I remember.

I think it's ridiculous to claim "founder" to wallbreaches anymore. I think it should fall under "first to document." Because a lot of breaches I see anymore that YouTuber's claim they have found - I along with other friends of mine have already done them. I just wish I would have started documenting these wall-breaches a lot sooner.

This wallbreach is a pretty small wallbreach, and there are limitations to it. This is not a hard wallbreach to enter, but it is a little tricky to get to. Video shows the difficulties. There are fall through areas all over this breach. It has shooting areas above, and to the sides that I will point out, and it is a pretty useful wallbreach. Explore this breach and find something new. Feel free to use this tutorial however you see fit - but please be sure to give me some credit for pointing it out.

Console Used: PS3

GTA V - Construction Site Wallbreach - Downtown Los Santos

Text and Pictures Walk-through:

Construction-Site-1.png

Construction-Site-2.png

Construction-Site-3.png

Construction-Site-4.png

The pillar where my gun is pointing is the area of interest.

Construction-Site-5.png

Where I am aiming is the breach point. Note: This is not the easiest breach to get to. But once you get use to it - it's pretty simple.

Construction-Site-6.png

Construction-Site-7.png

Construction-Site-8.png

Once you reach the side of this tricky pillar - use the "Stairway Method" to breach.

Construction-Site-9.png

Once you have made it into the breach, you should see something similar to this. Be careful. There are fall through areas right as you enter the breach - and they are visibly noticeable.

Construction-Site-10.png

Where I am aiming is the more difficult side of the wallbreach. I will be focusing on what's behind my character during this tutorial. Use your own judgement.

Construction-Site-11.png

You can make your way through the wall-breach to this ledge. You can climb up this. Do not drop off on the other side. It may look like solid ground, but you will fall through. Video will show more description.

Construction-Site-12.png

You can shoot out of most of this wallbreach without any invisible barriers, or problems. And I haven't noticed any fire damage from opponents.

Construction-Site-13.png

Construction-Site-14.png

Construction-Site-16.png

Construction-Site-17.png

Construction-Site-18.png

Construction-Site-19.png

Construction-Site-20.png

I live, I die. I LIVE AGAIN!

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial. Be sure to give it a like if you have found it useful. YouTuber's feel free to do your thing, just please be sure to give some credit and support. Be sure to visit my Crew Links and other Website Links, for I will be posting new material soon.

as always... Game On!

The Dork Group website is now also hosting this tutorial.
GTA V TUTORIALS: WALLBREACH - CONSTRUCTION SITE

The Dork Group is now hosting all the wall breaches that I have been posting here. So, in the future if you're having difficulties finding it here, chances are you will find it there.

Thank you, Sinners...

Other Tutorials:

Behind Rob's Liquor Wallbreach
Dashound Bus Center Wallbreach Wallbreach
Central Los Santos Medical Center Wallbreach
4 Integrity Way Apartment Area Wallbreach

124 Popular Street Bike Ramp Wallbreach
Los Santos Custom Wallbreach
IAA - FIB Wall breach
Union Depository Wallbreach (The Other Wallbreach)
Meinmacht's Wallbreach (Two Wallbreach Entry Points)

How To Glitch And Survive The Boneyard Survival Mission $30,000
LOMBANK Wallbreach
Solo / Invite Only - Method To Store The Merryweather Mesa Vehicle

Thanks for this HD wallbreach, it will be awesome if you put images in spoiler !

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS3, PS4 & PC confirmed !
I am quite sure it will be label as " All Consoles & PC " Gummby Gummby

Thank you, RishuP for the update. I am happy to know that this breach stretches across all platforms. Very cool. Sorry for the delay in responding - I got sidelined by another project.

Also, I have been on the fence regarding spoiler sections. I understand that it's a useful space-saving tool, and I have used this feature once before... but as for myself, I find it visually unappealing. It's something I am trying to get over. Perhaps with the next tutorial, I will give it a go again. *Cool idea - incorporate the spoiler code into the already amazing toolbar.

Anyway, thank you all for the love & support.

Top Bottom
Login
Register