• Views 883
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xX RsDxILRS Xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol the Ps3 network went down last night and it will be down to friday hahahaha i have to laugh because i deserves the stupid people right foor buying ps3 when xbox is clearly better, sorr y to anyone who owns one but the xbox is a mile better, only cheapskates argue that online is free, forty ponds a year isnt much to pay when you know that the network isnt gona crash, unlike Ps3 :tongue: lmao

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xX RsDxILRS Xx said:
Lol the Ps3 network went down last night and it will be down to friday hahahaha i have to laugh because i deserves the stupid people right foor buying ps3 when xbox is clearly better, sorr y to anyone who owns one but the xbox is a mile better, only cheapskates argue that online is free, forty ponds a year isnt much to pay when you know that the network isnt gona crash, unlike Ps3 :tongue: lmao
your just asking for a flame war :thumbdown: bad boy :cursing:

X

xX RsDxILRS Xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im just saying that i will gladly pay 40 pounds a year for a good connection to live all of the time, but even though you dont pay for Ps3 the network sucks it always crashes. :ohmy::thumbup::w00t:

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox360 is better for online gameplay, but if you don't plan on playing online then the PS3 isn't bad, but overall I would say the Xbox360 is better.

I AERO I

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xiNsTiNcTx said:
Xbox360 is better for online gameplay, but if you don't plan on playing online then the PS3 isn't bad, but overall I would say the Xbox360 is better.
Lmao funny ****...but you didn't post in right place...seeing as how this is related to sony and PS3 it should be there...but still a funny post

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xX RsDxILRS Xx said:

No one likes fan boys. . .

I

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the Xbox 360 section, and this was a retarded post.

I AERO I

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ii CoRrUpT xX said:
This is the Xbox 360 section, and this was a retarded post.

Agreed this should be moved to the PS3 section

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
SLe7en said:
Lmao funny ****...but you didn't post in right place...seeing as how this is related to sony and PS3 it should be there...but still a funny post

What was so funny?

And instead of bashing his thread/opinion you could just report it to have it moved.

I AERO I

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xiNsTiNcTx said:
What was so funny?

And instead of bashing his thread/opinion you could just report it to have it moved.

bashing?
your serious?

if i was bashing his post i would of said

" hey you ****ing dumb ***. You shouldn't post that here because this is not the right section. stop being a dumb *** and post in the ps3 section retard"

which I did not... so just calm yourself

on a side note i was laughting at the fact that the ps3 network was down not at his post

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
SLe7en said:
bashing?
your serious?

if i was bashing his post i would of said

" hey you ****ing dumb ***. You shouldn't post that here because this is not the right section. stop being a dumb *** and post in the ps3 section retard"

which I did not... so just calm yourself

on a side note i was laughting at the fact that the ps3 network was down not at his post

My comment wasn't really directed towards you but whatever. Only thing that was directed towards you was "What's so funny". I was talking to the people complaining its in the wrong section, I wasn't singling you out so take a chill pill. Not to mention his post is also about the 360 so it could really go in either forum I believe.

D

dcaway

Reaction score
Sin$
360 is better, but my ps3 was well worth the $150 i have invested.

I AERO I

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xiNsTiNcTx said:
My comment wasn't really directed towards you but whatever. Only thing that was directed towards you was "What's so funny". I was talking to the people complaining its in the wrong section, I wasn't singling you out so take a chill pill. Not to mention his post is also about the 360 so it could really go in either forum I believe.

well you quoted me so i take that as direct intentions..you should of stated that it wasnt intended directly at me before the situation ever got a chance to grow...anyway no harm done this was just a miscommunication and all is good

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
SLe7en said:
well you quoted me so i take that as direct intentions..you should of stated that it wasnt intended directly at me before the situation ever got a chance to grow...anyway no harm done this was just a miscommunication and all is good

I quoted you to ask what was so funny because you quoted me when you said "LMAO funny ****" and I figured it was directed towards me because you quoted me but I didn't say anything funny.

But I agree just a misunderstanding.

I AERO I

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah it ok man...it's all good...like i said it's was just a misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register