• Thread starter infinitcarnage
  • Start date
  • Views 4,155
infinitcarnage

infinitcarnage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This CFW was created by Naime a great user of the Spanish forum EOL. This CFW is a 3.55 hybrid that includes some 3.60 files, but its 3.55. It spoof the console so for PSN, games and applications so it shows the console as 3.60.

The CFW author (Naima) said at EOL that the PS3ita’s CFW patches were “dirty patches” that only spoof the psn. Her patch only modifies 3 bytes of the vsh.self, that is only the necessary for the spoof. It also includes the Charles CA27.cer for dev purpose.

The only problem is connecting to GT5 that hangs while connecting, so Naima took down her links until she solves the problem. But still if you want to install it here are the links.

naima-ps3-cfw.jpg

Download and apply it to 3.55 OFW.
3.55-60CFW-naima.patch File Size: 39.96MB

Pre-patched PUP Thanks Manuelin from ps3sos
Pre-patched PUP

This CFW is for FW 3.55 NOT 3.60! It just includes some files from 3.60!

X

xLas Vegas

Gamer/Wrestler
Reaction score
Sin$
i think im gonna try this does it let you go online after the most recent patch block

infinitcarnage

infinitcarnage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure. It doens't spoof it. It just tells the PSN that its already on the legit 3.60. Someone can test though. I would myself but I'm on 3.56.

T

ThaJFactor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyone who has tested this yet??.. It would be interesting to see if it is actually a hybrid with the ability to go on to PSN, or a sophisticated spoof..

K

KingModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded it last night, I'm gonna install and give it a try today. I'll say yay or nay afterwards.

It gives me a error message saying data is corrupted. so no good.

X

xLas Vegas

Gamer/Wrestler
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded it last night, I'm gonna install and give it a try today. I'll say yay or nay afterwards.

It gives me a error message saying data is corrupted. so no good.
you must install it in recovery mode OT: I got this workin but all it really did was change in system info that it is 3.60 and I still can't gO on PSN but it still let's me downgrade so I'm not really on 3.60

T

ThaJFactor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you must install it in recovery mode OT: I got this workin but all it really did was change in system info that it is 3.60 and I still can't gO on PSN but it still let's me downgrade so I'm not really on 3.60

Thanks for the info on it.. Probably not be worth the time for me at the moment, unless I get a game that requires 3.60..

Xylogeist

Xylogeist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So this is supposed to make a 3.55 PS3 look like 3.60? Does this CFW let you play backups?
Ill give it a shot if so.

infinitcarnage

infinitcarnage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure. If not i believe the only extra thing you would need it Lv2 Patcher

Top Bottom
Login
Register