Solved ps3 mod charecter help!

• Thread starter INDIAN_GAMER
  • Start date
  • Views 214
I

INDIAN_GAMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello guys!whenever i change single player charecter to hooker or topless or anyother with save editor,my ps3 freezing,and i m rebooting every time,,i done all steps correctly,whats the reason?any help will be appreciated.. thanks :smile:

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Simply enough, some of the models don't work when you replace them. I only ever changed my character model once to a cop and it worked. However not all the character models do work. Have you tried using another model?

H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
whats the reason?
It may have to do with the version of the save editor you are using, I know I have a very old version of the save editor and it corrupts my game save and that causes my game to load infinitely.

If by freezing you mean, it freezes when you first load up story mode, then it is suppose to do that. As stated in the following thread where most of the discussion about modding story mode character is happening.
  • You must go to Online when you wish to change your character and then use Character Selection Wheel to select the character you want to play as. (It will freeze your character if you change it in Single Player.)
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...acter-without-modded-console-sp-only.1171075/

Pretty much every time you mod your character and load up that game save, you will be frozen and will have to go to online and then switch back to that modded SP character using the character wheel and then you will be unfrozen and will be able to play with modded character.

I

INDIAN_GAMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simply enough, some of the models don't work when you replace them. I only ever changed my character model once to a cop and it worked. However not all the character models do work. Have you tried using another model?
i used topless girl,fat women,and one girl charecter with micheal and franklin none of them didnt worked,freezing every time,when i go online and back to sp to choose them,then also my ps3 freezing and restarting it every time 
It may have to do with the version of the save editor you are using, I know I have a very old version of the save editor and it corrupts my game save and that causes my game to load infinitely.

If by freezing you mean, it freezes when you first load up story mode, then it is suppose to do that. As stated in the following thread where most of the discussion about modding story mode character is happening.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...acter-without-modded-console-sp-only.1171075/

Pretty much every time you mod your character and load up that game save, you will be frozen and will have to go to online and then switch back to that modded SP character using the character wheel and then you will be unfrozen and will be able to play with modded character.
Hulk i m using 2.0.1.8 save editor,i try'd topless girl,fat women,hooker and more modded charecters to franklin and micheal,when i select time,upto 1-2secons it shows charecter from back side,and freezes ps3,restarting evry time,i also try'd join online and back to single player ,,no luck thou!!btw when i froze no button is working in ps3 joystick,,only way is i m restarting it..is that charecters supports only modded consoles?

G

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Hulk i m using 2.0.1.8 save editor,i try'd topless girl,fat women,hooker and more modded charecters to franklin and micheal,when i select time,upto 1-2secons it shows charecter from back side,and freezes ps3,restarting evry time,i also try'd join online and back to single player ,,no luck thou!!btw when i froze no button is working in ps3 joystick,,only way is i m restarting it..is that charecters supports only modded consoles?
A recent patch patched the bypass of going into Online and coming back into story mode. There is a method to avoid freezing that still works:

Setup
1) Save the game as Micheal
2) Delete ALL your updates/patches
3) Mod Franklin and Amanda to the modded character you want to play as using Xbox360Hazard's GTA: V Save Editor
4) Leave Michael unmodded
5) Start up GTA: V and DO NOT ACCEPT THE UPDATE/DOWNLOAD (press Cancel)

Glitch
1) When the game loads, call up Amanda (she should accept depending on time of day)
2) Hang out with Amanda and do one activity (drink, tennis, etc.)(You will notice Amanda is the modded character)
3) End the "hang out" (You will hear Amanda sound like Franklin)
4) After you hear Amanda sound like Franklin and the game gives you control of Micheal again, change to Franklin

You are now technically Franklin as the modded character. This is the way it worked for me. Feel free to experiment but stick to modding characters you can hang out with (Jimmy, Ron, Amanda, Lamar, etc.)

This can not be used in conjunction with a SP to MP glitch, as you have to add patches to go back into Online.

Last edited:
H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
whats the reason?
Pretty much what GTA Sin Andreas stated is that the the ability to mod single player character has been patched by update 1.20 and that's why it's freezing. You have to delete the update and you will be able to play with modded single player character again.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...console-sp-only.1171075/page-48#post-10144159

So in order to play with modded character you have to delete the update. Pretty much it's complete waste since personally I only used it to get invisible arms by combining this with the play as a SP character in online method.

Top Bottom