Unsolved PS3 Jailbreak Questions!

• Thread starter RandomModz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,027
R

RandomModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey people. I have a ps3 slim 260gb. Version 4.65 and I just saw that there is 4.66 update. But nvm. I would like to jailbreak my ps3 though an usb stick. I saw that you can downgrade to 3.55 and then jailbreak your ps3 with just a usb stick. i have some questions:

1. how do i install mod menus gta5/bo2/mw3/aw?
2. Will i get banned real quick?
3. How do i unban my console
4. Is it safe for my ps3 to jailbreak it with the files on the usb
5. I heard something about mac spoofer or something what is this?

Thanks guys!

S

Scorsese

Best Director
Reaction score
Hey people. I have a ps3 slim 260gb. Version 4.65 and I just saw that there is 4.66 update. But nvm. I would like to jailbreak my ps3 though an usb stick. I saw that you can downgrade to 3.55 and then jailbreak your ps3 with just a usb stick. i have some questions:

Thanks guys!
You can't Downgrade your PS3 with a USB stick, you need to use an E3 Flasher in order to downgrade it, any source that tells your otherwise is a lie, check the Stickied threads in the PS3 section if you want to have a better understanding.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/updated-10-6-14-reapers-mega-jailbreak-guide.1085314/

F

Falcon

PlayStation Master
Reaction score

Thanks guys!
You need to get a E3 flasher I have a service and a shop that's Sells and downgrades Ps3's.

R

RandomModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to get a E3 flasher I have a service and a shop that's Sells and downgrades Ps3's.
How much does it cost for you to downgrade it to 3.55 and jailbreak it? I live in the netherlands.

B

brandon7

Reaction score
I have a jailbroken PS3 running on Kmeaw cfw, after spoofing my system for some reason I'm not able to use any of the homebrew apps is there any way to fix this?

J

JONNYFROZEN

Reaction score
Listen to me carefully.... You have a PS3 slim.. U need to perform some tests to see if your console can be jailbroken.... If u ptocced to jailbreak it without it being compatible to be jailbroken..this process will completely or partially break ur system... Also keep in mind that u can't jailbreak ps3 super slims... (in case u have one).... If ur console can be downgraded back to version 3.55 or lower ur system (only for slim consoles [phat are all of them able to be jailbroken]) is able to be jailbroken..... If not DO NOT proceed to jailbreak it... Also u need to find out if ur console supports NOR or NAND... The tape behind the console with a serial number will help u... (check websites).... I hope it helped u... U can check some YouTube videos that will guide u :smile:

Top Bottom