• Thread starter Xiao Riao
  • Start date
  • Views 1,062
Xiao Riao

Xiao Riao

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When Jailbreaking your PS3, can you do the same method and use the same programs necessary to mod it everytime a new update comes out for PSN?

Asphyxia

Asphyxia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So can you take the jailbreak off and redo it with the new update?
You have to activate the exploit each time you boot. However, backup manager and your backups stay on the HDD. You just can't use them unless you boot off the exploit. You must stay on 3.41 at the moment, you can go online with games that don't need updated. However, I would suggest you don't do that because you'll probably end up getting banned :tongue:

Xiao Riao

Xiao Riao

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to activate the exploit each time you boot. However, backup manager and your backups stay on the HDD. You just can't use them unless you boot off the exploit. You must stay on 3.41 at the moment, you can go online with games that don't need updated. However, I would suggest you don't do that because you'll probably end up getting banned :tongue:
Lolz..... So pretty much overall, its not really worth it.
Well that's fine with me, I'll just leave it as is
Thank You people with the information about this :biggrin:

Asphyxia

Asphyxia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lolz..... So pretty much overall, its not really worth it.
Well that's fine with me, I'll just leave it as is
Thank You people with the information about this :biggrin:
I think it would be worth it if you already had a TI-84 laying around, and definitely if you have an external HDD. It just takes like 10 seconds or so to do, but if you don't have a calculator or a droid then I wouldn't bother unless you need it for something else.

Xiao Riao

Xiao Riao

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it would be worth it if you already had a TI-84 laying around, and definitely if you have an external HDD. It just takes like 10 seconds or so to do, but if you don't have a calculator or a droid then I wouldn't bother unless you need it for something else.

Ehhh, the only thing I have is a TI-84 Calculator, and that is because of my school recommended the students to get one, but I don't have an external HDD though....:frown:

Asphyxia

Asphyxia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ehhh, the only thing I have is a TI-84 Calculator, and that is because of my school recommended the students to get one, but I don't have an external HDD though....:frown:
I think just being able to get black ops early and play with bots would be awesome :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register