Unsolved PS3 Jailbreak Help

• Thread starter WhiteWingedDeath
  • Start date
  • Views 168
WhiteWingedDeath

WhiteWingedDeath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to mod a PS3 so I can start hosting mods online, but I know nothing about jailbreaking a PS3 other then you need firmware 3.41 or 3.55?

I'm wondering if someone will be willing to guide me through everything, and yes I have checked the Modding Tutorials section and I'm wanting to double check everything before I mess something up.

If someone has a mod shop in mind that's reliable and decently cheap I will also accept that and I will figure things out from there.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Always hold yourself with dignity
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
In order to jailbreak the it has to be a slim ps3 on 3.55 OFW and not super slim.

Arthurb_22

Arthurb_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had Falcon jailbreak my ps3. He is very reliabale and walks you through what he is doing. With shipping and everything it took 5 days. 2 days to ship there and 2 days to ship back. And he's cheap too

WhiteWingedDeath

WhiteWingedDeath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had Falcon jailbreak my ps3. He is very reliabale and walks you through what he is doing. With shipping and everything it took 5 days. 2 days to ship there and 2 days to ship back. And he's cheap too
I did check out Falcon's shop and considered it and so far I've seen a lot of people buy and vouch for him so I might just get one from him.

Top Bottom