Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm covering both of these things in a single thread since they somewhat go hand in hand. Say you've got a save that you'd like to send to a friend. Even if you live in Chicago and your friend lives in London, you can still share saves. :smile: You'll just have to use BruteForce to Blank out your save and change the Region.

For the basic BruteForce tutorial click HERE.

The first thing you'll want to do is copy your save folder off of your USB drive and onto your PC. Now open BruteForce and then load your save folder. You will see something like this:

aHyLPtM.jpg

Decrypt the save and continue on.

Now that you have decrypted the save, you can blank it out so that it can be used by someone else. Just right-click on the save file in the main window and choose Unlock Save to work on any PS3 account

zBRVJSM.jpg

At this point the Profile section should change to [BLANK]

rIQfsVd.jpg

If you are sending this save to someone in the same Region as yourself, you just need to Update PFD and then Verify PFD to re-encrypt the save. Then simply compress the folder into a file and send it along.

If you want to send it to someone in another Region, there are just a couple more steps. Right click on the save in the main window and choose Change TitleID/Region

yI3m0pT.jpg

After clicking this a new box will pop up asking you to enter the new Title ID.

BtWloVN.jpg

The Title IDs for Borderlands 2 are:

US Version - BLUS30982
EU Version - BLES01684

The Title IDs for Borderlands TPS are:

US Version - BLUS31445
EU Version - BLES02058

Just change it to whichever one you want and it will create a new save folder in the same location as the one you are working from and it will display it in BruteForce. At this point, both saves are still in their decrypted state. Before you compress and send the file(s) you must Update PFD and Verify PFD for BOTH saves.

b4KoyTi.jpg

Congratulations, you are ready to send saves to another PS3 user! :biggrin:

VIDEO TUTORIAL

Last edited:
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
OP updated with a video as well... :wink:

Paweth

Paweth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't believe it's that easy... I'm just surprised there aren't more people who already know how to do this. I'm sure there are people like me, though, who are too scurred to try to mod anything without a tutorial from one of the well-respected heads of Se7ensins :wink:

leospartan

leospartan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this whole process but when I put the ps3 will not accept it and I must do resign

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this whole process but when I put the ps3 will not accept it and I must do resign
Well you must have missed a step because I use this process daily without fail... :smile:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
please take if you want one of my save and try it is blank
Sure... Upload it to my mediafire drop (link is in my save game editing thread) and I'll look at it in the morning... I'm crashing right now...

If it's already blank are you just trying to change the region?

leospartan

leospartan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sure... Upload it to my mediafire drop (link is in my save game editing thread) and I'll look at it in the morning... I'm crashing right now...

yes i change the region

leospartan

leospartan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I sent you Zero op 55 bles blus save data. thanks

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I sent you Zero op 55 bles blus save data. thanks
Well I'm not quite sure what to tell you man... I made a couple minor changes to your save but, it loaded up fine on my PS3...

deathlord1701

deathlord1701

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I'm not quite sure what to tell you man... I made a couple minor changes to your save but, it loaded up fine on my PS3...

i tried them without opening them in gibb said corrupt , opened them in gib and checked them out , re-saved ,and they worked fine on the ps3 . not sure what the issue was .

D

dicax84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I change the title of a save? Instead of the character name and Borderlands 2, I'd like to choose my own names.

Top Bottom
Login
Register