What's new

Question PS3 hacker on Advanced Warfare [PLEASE REPORT]

G

Gravitea

Reaction score
Sin$
hello all, i was just in a game of TeamDeathMatch on Advanced warfare for PS3 when i ran into a guy who has Godmode, Aimbot, Wallhack, Rapid fire, and all other sorts of mods. His account showed that he had max prestige but he was only using an M1 irons in the game. When we got out into the lobby after he went 203-0 with a few DNA bombs in game, i went to his name and i reported for cheating. One thing that i did notice was that his Clan tag was "1337". Now for all of you who dont know, 1337 is a CoD hacking clan. They hack every CoD, even the old ones that dont get played very much, which in my opinion, those are the best CoD's. Anyways, of course that doesnt really solve the issue since ps3 modders can just buy a new console id and keep playing but i wanted to let everyone else know that if you run into, please report him. I am a fan of modding, dont get me wrong. Ive even had my share in making modding videos and even made a few Black Ops 2 mod menus for PC Offline, But i never hack online. I feel its very disrespectful to everyone because your having to cheat just to do good in the game. The games were not made for people to hack them, but that doesnt stop anyone these days. I honestly wish we could go back to a time when nobody had to worry about hackers in games. These games were made for people to have fun, not hack. These games are about skill, you shouldnt have to hack just so that you can beat someone and say your a Kicka** CoD player. But if you feel any different than how i do about this matter, feel free to share your feelings in the comments. Anyways, ive drawn on long enough now, time to get back to the game i love playing. I just hope no more hackers come along to ruin my fun :biggrin:

Here is the Hackers PSN name - Packers-8-ED (his emblem is a yellow and black triangle with two people on the ground and some words up top)

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
hello all, i was just in a game of TeamDeathMatch on Advanced warfare for PS3 when i ran into a guy who has Godmode, Aimbot, Wallhack, Rapid fire, and all other sorts of mods. His account showed that he had max prestige but he was only using an M1 irons in the game. When we got out into the lobby after he went 203-0 with a few DNA bombs in game, i went to his name and i reported for cheating. One thing that i did notice was that his Clan tag was "1337". Now for all of you who dont know, 1337 is a CoD hacking clan. They hack every CoD, even the old ones that dont get played very much, which in my opinion, those are the best CoD's. Anyways, of course that doesnt really solve the issue since ps3 modders can just buy a new console id and keep playing but i wanted to let everyone else know that if you run into, please report him. I am a fan of modding, dont get me wrong. Ive even had my share in making modding videos and even made a few Black Ops 2 mod menus for PC Offline, But i never hack online. I feel its very disrespectful to everyone because your having to cheat just to do good in the game. The games were not made for people to hack them, but that doesnt stop anyone these days. I honestly wish we could go back to a time when nobody had to worry about hackers in games. These games were made for people to have fun, not hack. These games are about skill, you shouldnt have to hack just so that you can beat someone and say your a Kicka** CoD player. But if you feel any different than how i do about this matter, feel free to share your feelings in the comments. Anyways, ive drawn on long enough now, time to get back to the game i love playing. I just hope no more hackers come along to ruin my fun :biggrin:

Here is the Hackers PSN name - Packers-8-ED (his emblem is a yellow and black triangle with two people on the ground and some words up top)
We're can't banned this guy from modding that game, it isn't our problem sir and we're not Sony or Cod Aw creators. And people will mod the game and their isn't nothing you can do about that. Because when they get banned from Aw their is ways to unban their self to gaining access and modding the game again.

Top Bottom
Login
Register