What's new

Unsolved PS3 GTA V Mod Menu Not Working!

• Thread starter Dominic Bulpitt
  • Start date
  • Views 2,856
D

Dominic Bulpitt

Reaction score
Okay so basically I had to buy a new CID and that's all fine I am back online. But now I load up GTA V and it doesn't allow me to use the mod menu so I put another on and it asks be to reinstall GTA V due to corrupt files so I reinstalled but yet.. Still won't work. This is urgent! I need this fixed!

P

Pianist Prodigy

Keep living!
Retired
Reaction score
Okay so basically I had to buy a new CID and that's all fine I am back online. But now I load up GTA V and it doesn't allow me to use the mod menu so I put another on and it asks be to reinstall GTA V due to corrupt files so I reinstalled but yet.. Still won't work. This is urgent! I need this fixed!
Maybe the mod menu that you trying to use is probably updated? so go back to the thread of where you got it from to see if their any new updates. Also, if the console was DEX then their could had been possibility that LV2 Kernel switch back to CEX, so all you do is swap it back to DEX.

P

PotatoPooper

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
How long did your ID last?

G

GTACash

✰GTA V ONLINE HOST✰
Reaction score
maybe the mod menu is curropted or outdated, or u just messed up one of the files, did u check newr mod menus, trying re--installing gta

Top Bottom