What's new

Discussion PS3 Gamesave hacking service

Kr4z1

Kr4z1

Reaction score
Sin$
What's Xploder?

Xploder Cheats software blows your games wide open. Unlock levels, get max money, unlock new characters and vehicles and much more.​
Features:​
    • [*]No PS3 modding or jailbreaking required.​
    • [*]Exclusive "resigning" technolgy assigns any save to your existing PS3 profile. Your PS3 will not know the difference between a save you have made youself or one you have downloaded from the xploder database or elsewhere.​
    • [*]Hundreds of cheats for hundreds of games including London 2012, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, The Amazing Spiderman, Spec Ops: The Line, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, Skyrim, Fifa 12, Saints Row: The Third, Uncharted 3 and many more.​

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/align]

I'm doing one gamesave per person if you want me to do more than one then that's .50 cents for every gamesave you want me to do.

PM me w/ your gamesave.

Also, please post here saying a thanks if the resigned gamesave does work just for a little bump.

Last edited:
ForceOperationX

ForceOperationX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
believe so. I just did Residence 6 though the guy didn't reply to me if it worked or not
Okay, I'll upload my save to mediafire and PM you in a bit.

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What's Xploder?

Xploder Cheats software blows your games wide open. Unlock levels, get max money, unlock new characters and vehicles and much more.​
Features:​
    • No PS3 modding or jailbreaking required.
    • Exclusive "resigning" technolgy assigns any save to your existing PS3 profile. Your PS3 will not know the difference between a save you have made youself or one you have downloaded from the xploder database or elsewhere.
    • Hundreds of cheats for hundreds of games including London 2012, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, The Amazing Spiderman, Spec Ops: The Line, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, Skyrim, Fifa 12, Saints Row: The Third, Uncharted 3 and many more.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/align]

I'm doing one gamesave per person if you want me to do more than one then that's .50 cents for every gamesave you want me to do.

PM me w/ your gamesave.

Also, please post here saying a thanks if the resigned gamesave does work just for a little bump.

Hey I have Xploder as well, but I don'n know how to actually put cheats onto a save :frown: All I know is downloading a save and dragging it over my current save :tongue:. How do activate cheats onto a save?

H

Hansen Christianto

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for your last post, but
can you resign my save file, i really need your help
It is a borderlands 2 save file

here is my save (EU)
http://www.mediafire.com/?r5n1k1tr76612wg

Modded save (EU)
Siren- http://www.mediafire.com/?cxxy03cd3z9qza4
Commando- http://www.mediafire.com/?hakc8ac4rdjp6u6

Can you help resign the Siren and Commando? Thanks alot!!
You can email me the resigned save file at [email protected]
if you dont have the time on here is fine :smile:
Thankssssss again, youre awesome

Top Bottom
Login
Register