What's new

Discussion PS3 Games Download - Backup

keithuban12

Reaction score
Hi Everybody

I bought PS3 when it was 1st released paid over £400.00, ever since I’ve been downloading PS3 games directly on my PS3 from the play station store paying for it, I’ve paid substantial amount of money for the games, and all the games are stored on my PS3 60 GB Internal hard drive, is there anyway I can backup these games onto my computer or an external hard drive, how can this be done?? And also I’ve seen a these torrents on Net where you can download PS3 games end play them, I’m a bit confused they seem to be all compressed (winrar) how do I transport them games on to the PS3 and play them, anybody has any ideas or have done this before. Is there a process for it? Help is much appreciated

abbrys

Reaction score
Hi Everybody

I bought PS3 when it was 1st released paid over £400.00, ever since I’ve been downloading PS3 games directly on my PS3 from the play station store paying for it, I’ve paid substantial amount of money for the games, and all the games are stored on my PS3 60 GB Internal hard drive, is there anyway I can backup these games onto my computer or an external hard drive, how can this be done?? And also I’ve seen a these torrents on Net where you can download PS3 games end play them, I’m a bit confused they seem to be all compressed (winrar) how do I transport them games on to the PS3 and play them, anybody has any ideas or have done this before. Is there a process for it? Help is much appreciated
There is no need to Back them up m8 every game u buy from psn store is assigned to the gamertag you purchased it on.So keep your email and password for the gamertag in a safe place incase your ps3 ever breaks and you need a new one.All you have to do is go to psn network and instead of creating a new account go to use existing account and input your email and password in which you bought the games on.Then go to the psn store go to the third option on top right view download content and you will see all your games you hav purchased all you hav to do is redownload them as for free games theres no chance not yet anyway.

Top Bottom