What's new

Discussion Ps3 Free Game Glitch?

• Thread starter MrTriicKzz
  • Start date
  • Views 2,076
M

MrTriicKzz

Reaction score
I haven't been on this website in a long time, so sorry if this is in the wrong area. But, I've been hearing about a glitch on PS3 where if you have PS PLUS, and you download a full game trial ( 1 hour ) then cancel it, you should be able to download the full game as if you purchased it. Nobody as ever shown proof like showing game play footage from where they left off in their video. Should I give this a try? I want to know because I don't want to spend 30$ for a month and then once it goes away lose what i've downloaded.

X

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I've heard that the exploit you are describing no longer works, although I can't confirm that personally. However, I would still recommend purchasing PlayStation Plus. Each month, you get a selection of 12 games available for download completely free. None of this "1 hour trial, delete, re-download" monkey business. (You can view Augusts games here, September's have not been revealed yet). You also get discounts on many items on the PlayStation Store, among the other features of PS+.

Also, I have no idea where you came up with $30 for a month's subscription. You can buy a 3 month subscription for $17.99, which is just over $6 a month. Alternatively, you can buy a years subscription for $49.99, which is just over $4 a month.

Anyway, I know people here have bought it before, and been happy with it. I recommend at least looking into purchasing a couple month's if at all possible.

J

jay turns

Getting There
Reaction score
I can confirm this was patched a long time ago.

Top Bottom