Unsolved ps3 dex modz

• Thread starter knoll
  • Start date
  • Views 225
K

knoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i am on rebug 4.70 cobra and i converted to dex i am on target manager and everything is connected i am on ccapi also. i am trying to use bot injector 1.19 and i click tmapi and connect and it connects but it wont attach to the game can someone help me out thanks

R

Red Alpha

Getting There
Reaction score
so i am on rebug 4.70 cobra and i converted to dex i am on target manager and everything is connected i am on ccapi also. i am trying to use bot injector 1.19 and i click tmapi and connect and it connects but it wont attach to the game can someone help me out thanks
You need to be in game to get it to attach

K

KAOSxGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a few things.

Make sure these settings are correct in debug settings.

Release Check Mode > Development Mode
Boot Mode > System Software Mode
Network Settings for Debug > Single Setting

Are you using a debug eboot aswell?

K

knoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have a eboot bin 
For de bug I don't know what to do with that

K

knoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what do i use to put it in

P

Pianist Prodigy

Always hold yourself with dignity
Retired
Reaction score
That's because you need debug eboot for that game you trying to mod because tmapi needs a debug eboot so search for debug eboot for whatever game you trying to mod 
what do i use to put it in
You can use Mulitman or Filezilla.

K

knoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay thanks and do I just replace it with the one that is there already?

R

Red Alpha

Getting There
Reaction score
Okay thanks and do I just replace it with the one that is there already?
If you have muliman updated, don't worry about replacing it. Just open it and leave it there, and go to the computer and lanch FileZilla and connect. :smile:

Top Bottom