What's new

Patched [PS3 Confirmed] Hayes Autos Wallbreach

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
0-Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-Title-1.png

Greetings Kids,

Welcome back to The Dork Group's instructional tutorials.

In today's tutorial I will be showing you how to wallbreach Hayes Autos - Little Bighorn Avenue, Los Santos.

I have forgotten more wallbreaches than I care to remember, and that stinks when I try to get into those places now. So, now I am documenting what I have found in the past, and what I find today. There have been a lot of wallbreaches that have already been found by my friends and colleagues, and someday soon I will share the ones that I find useful with you. As for now - These are the ones I remember.

I think it's ridiculous to claim "founder" to wallbreaches anymore. I think it should fall under "first to document." Because a lot of breaches I see anymore that YouTuber's claim they have found - I along with other friends of mine have already done them.

This wallbreach is a medium size wallbreach, and of there are limitations to it. This is not a hard wallbreach to enter. There is a couple of steps to reach the inside of this breach. There are fall through areas in one area of this wallbreach that are visible. It has shooting areas above, and to the sides that I will point out, and it is a pretty useful wallbreach. There are a barriers that you can't shoot through, but if you use a sniper rifle near some of the walls you can shoot out in some areas. Explore this breach and find something new. Feel free to use this tutorial however you see fit - but please be sure to give me some credit for pointing it out.

Console Used: PS3

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-1.png

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-2.png

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-3.png

Location: Hayes Autos - Strawberry / Little Bighorn Avenue, Los Santos.

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-4.png

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-5.png

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-6.png

Hop up on the trash bin.

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-7.png

Use "Stairway Method" here.

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-8.png

When you breach you should see something similar to this.

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-9.png

Object is to get over on this side of the trash bin, then make your way back to the fuel tankers.

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-10.png

Place your back against the tanker and you should breach the fuel tankers.

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-11.png

Once inside breach number two - you should see something similar to this.

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-12.png

You can fire out of this area here, but the range is limited.

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-13.png

To reach the next breach the object is to get to where I am aiming.

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-14.png

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-15.png

With your back against the wall try to get to the other fuel tanker.

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-16.png

You will notice you are kind of stuck between the two fuel tankers. This is okay.

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-17.png

You are going to jump up, and hold your left analog stick to the left. You are going to fall and glitch.

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-18.png

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-19.png

If done correctly you should see something similar to this. Sometimes it glitches you elsewhere. It's a glitch, it happens.

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-20.png

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-21.png

You have very limited fire power in here. Stand close to walls to fire out with a sniper rifle. Other guns are useless in here.

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-22.png

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-23.png

Your exit out of this breach.

Hayes-Auto-Wallbreach-24.png

Bam, you're a Legend.

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial. Be sure to give it a like if you have found it useful. YouTuber's feel free to do your thing, just please be sure to give some credit and support. Be sure to visit my Crew Links and other Website Links, for I will be posting new material soon.

as always... Game On!

The Dork Group website is now also hosting this tutorial.
GTA V TUTORIALS: WALLBREACH - HAYES AUTOS

Join Today!

Other Tutorials:

Viceroy Hotel and Resort Wallbreach
Construction Site Wallbreach - Downtown Los Santos
Behind Rob's Liquor Wallbreach
Dashound Bus Center Wallbreach Wallbreach
Central Los Santos Medical Center Wallbreach
4 Integrity Way Apartment Area Wallbreach
124 Popular Street Bike Ramp Wallbreach
Los Santos Custom Wallbreach
IAA - FIB Wall breach
Union Depository Wallbreach (The Other Wallbreach)
Meinmacht's Wallbreach (Two Wallbreach Entry Points)
How To Glitch And Survive The Boneyard Survival Mission $30,000
LOMBANK Wallbreach
Solo / Invite Only - Method To Store The Merryweather Mesa Vehicle

The Dork Group is now hosting all the wall breaches that I have been posting here. So, in the future if you're having difficulties finding it here, chances are you will find it there.

Thank you, Sinners...

Top Bottom