Solved PS3 Common.rpf Mods

• Thread starter Joseph4life
  • Start date
  • Views 1,601
Joseph4life

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone pm me or link me to common.rpf mods like the old ones from 2011-2012 with weapons mods,drift handlines and etc! the good old mods

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Super Moderators
Content Team
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
A quick search would get you what you’re looking for. You may have to extract the files from the common you download and put them into your PS3 common manually.

Joseph4life

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A quick search would get you what you’re looking for. You may have to extract the files from the common you download and put them into your PS3 common manually.
Wait i can just extract the xbox 360 common.rpf and put it to the ps3 common.rpf?

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Super Moderators
Content Team
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
by the way do you know how i can make my own tazer gun in the weapons.xml files? i found one but it shows how to make a rocket gun
[Click here to view this link]

That video seems to explain it.

Wait i can just extract the xbox 360 common.rpf and put it to the ps3 common.rpf?
No you would have to replace the specific files from inside the PS3 common with the the files inside Xbox 360 common.

Such as handling.dat, hud.dat, etc... whichever one is being modified. I’m unsure of the logistics these days but some files have to stay the same size so be careful or you’ll get “frozen” on the loading screen.

PPRX

PPRX

what you want from me
Reaction score
Most files of common.rpf/PS3.rpf should bypass for avoid infinite loading.

Joseph4life

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That video seems to explain it.

No you would have to replace the specific files from inside the PS3 common with the the files inside Xbox 360 common.

Such as handling.dat, hud.dat, etc... whichever one is being modified. I’m unsure of the logistics these days but some files have to stay the same size so be careful or you’ll get “frozen” on the loading screen.
I tried to edit the weapons rpf with a tool called niddle or something and i had infinite loading screens, i also have a bypass for the common.rpf

I tried doing it but i think i might messed up something with the weapons.rpf or els the bypass isn't working

you got any download link for old ps3 common.rpf with weapons/handline or anything?

PPRX

PPRX

what you want from me
Reaction score
I tried to edit the weapons rpf with a tool called niddle or something and i had infinite loading screens, i also have a bypass for the common.rpf

I tried doing it but i think i might messed up something with the weapons.rpf or els the bypass isn't working

you got any download link for old ps3 common.rpf with weapons/handline or anything?

this is best og rpf mods :smile:
i converted this rpf mods to ps3.

Joseph4life

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you mind sending me a link to this?

All of the old common.rpf thats been released for ps3 are all uploaded by mega upload which is dead by now :frown:

Joseph4life

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey i got a question does the taser gun in the weapons.rpf still works on online players to taze them?

Top Bottom