Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
General

By making this thread, I am trying to clear up any questions you may have about your PS3 system. If your question is not answered here, please make a thread containing your error and details about it.

Quicklinks:
How To Jailbreak A PS3
How To Host Modded Lobbies

Disk not being read:

Your disk not being read is a problem with the optical laser inside your blu-ray drive which can be solved by replacing said laser. Price isn’t much to deal about (compared to many other things that could be replaced) because these run in at about $15-$30.

How to replace laser:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=ps3 blu ray laser

Overheating:

Overheating is a serious problem, and if left unattended can internally damage your system, which may lead to it needing replaced. Overheating can be caused by prolonged gaming, or the system being on for too long. Overheating may also lead to a Yellow Light of Death or YLOD.

There are two common places that could be damaged, which is the Graphics Processing Unit or GPU or the Power Supply Unit or PSU.

If it is the GPU, the system will boot but not be able to display a video, since the graphics card is fried.

If it is the PSU, you will hear a clicking sound near where the PSU is located.

How to fix:

To solve overheating, turn your system off and let it cool down for a while.​

YLOD:

The Yellow Light of Death is caused by damages made from overheating. The way to fix this is by following DrZimbabwe’s tutorial found here.​

Blinking red light:

A blinking red light is caused by the system being overworked at a certain time, more when you’re playing graphics-intensive games. Hard drive damage may occur if this is left untreated.

How to fix:

Shut down your console and remove all of the cables, including power. Sometimes a loose cable can even cause this problem, so be sure to check them all. Re-insert them, and if the light is still blinking, move to the next step.

Turn off your console and take out the hard drive, and re-insert. This will most likely solve the problem of the light, and it is also suggested to give the drive a good cleaning.

If the problem is caused by overheating, then turn off the console.​

No display:

Most of the time when your system fails to display a picture, users do not insert their cables properly. Be sure to check over your cables. If your system display is warped in some way, check your display settings to make sure it is optimised and set up correctly for your television.​

Read disk failure:

When a PS3 fails to read a disk, it is one of two things. It could be the disk is scratched so you cannot play it, or the lens could have collected the right amount of dust. Cleaning the lens will most likely fix it if that’s the case, and you can either decide to send your system to Sony, or attempt to do it yourself.

Common error codes:
0710102 - DNS Error; No DSN server available.

8013030 - System Error due to failed update download

80010001 - Major Error , Game ability stopped

80010006 - An error occurred during the start operation (corrupted folding install)

80010007 - An error occurred during the start operation (during disc swap tests)

8001000B - it happens when trying to establish wireless connection

80010017 - Can’t start BlueRay Game

8001050B - Will not play demo hard drive games, (when blue-ray disc is inserted) - cause unknown

8001050D - An error during the start operation; Ps3 game swapped using the eject function and then play pressed quickly - ps3 game inserted again

8001050F - Hardware failure. Cannot update firmware or connect to internet.

80010510 - Will not play games installed on the hard drive

80010514 - Possibly reading blu-ray disc problem

80010516 - An error occurred during the start operation; Ps1 game swapped using the eject function and then play pressed quickly - ps1 game inserted again

80023101 - Unknown

80028E07 - which pops up when i try to update to 1.93 and says that i have been disconnected from the server

80028EA5 - User cannot connect to PS3 network

80028EA6 - Connection error , Possible Proxy error power cord. Then shut off your modem/router, for about 5 minutes, then turn the modem back up first and let it sync, then turn the router back on(if using one) and let it sync. Reconnect your power cable and flip the back switch up again. Then make a new network connection.

80028EA8 - Seems to mean unable to authorize isp account details

80028F10 - Go to Display Settings then HDMI (or whatever your connection is) and choose Automatic,

80028F17 - Ps2 disc Boot Error , An error occurred during the start operation; Ps2 game swapped using the eject function and then play pressed quickly - Backup ps2 game inserted again

80028F18 - Ps2 Disc Error, unsupported disc; eg. Utility discs, BB discs, IQ Remix game etc. ode).

80028F19 - PS2 Disc Error , fsck; the internal PS2 disk got corrupted and I guess that you can use HDD utility disc to fix it

80028F1A - Ps2 Disc Error , invalbnnetcfg; network config error

80029023 - Exchanging Key Information exchange has timed out

80029024 - “The attempt to obtain an IP address has timed out”.

80029301 - An error occurred during the delete operation (attempting to delete some ps2 homebrew from virtual mem card)

80029501 - connection

80029509 - When the PSN network is down for maintenance.

80029513 - This content cannot be accessed on your account (80029513)

80029516 - Sign in to PLAYSTATION-Network (needed for some games or Ps3 processes - have to sign in to use them)

80029564 - Downloaded game will not install

80029751 - warhawk wont start but eveything else seems ok

80029945 - Can’t playback burn BD movie

80029946 - Attempting to play burnt Dual layer NTSC disc on a PAL ps3 ( workarounds is to transfer files to ps3 via TVersity )

80029C68 - Corrupt data usually on external device

8002A10B. It shows up when I try to view my friends trophies, profile etc.

8002A10D - Unable to Add friend in XMB

8002A4A6 - Cannot load game to play online

8002A515 - Error Signing in

8002A524 - connection

8002A548 - Unable to remain logged in - either to game or server

8002A705 - Unable to connect to server/host. Check router port configuration.

8002AD23 - Unknown

8002AD3D - Cannot Log into PSN - Is the PSN down? Try manually configuring your PS3 IP info. Try disabling medai server connection in the PS3.

8002B241 - DVI has no audio.

8002B71A - Possible NAT Error , Can log onto Game Server but can’t join game and can’t host game

8002F994 - Too many people downloading the update (download it later on)

8002F997 - Can not update XMB firmware

80030001 - Deleting messages from inbox

8003041F - An error occurred during the copy operation (using media server)

80030517 - It seems to happen when you copy large media files.

8003051E - Game will not save

80030920 - An error occurred during the copy operation, the file may be corrupt or there isn't enough memory (Try copying data from original source)

80031150 - "Setting information is corrupted.Press the x button to repair and restore default"

80031601 - Error Creating Account

8013013D - “A connection error has occurred” - May be to do with the SSID of the Router or signal strength if the connection drops Putting the PS3 into DMZ may help - otherwise check WPA key Ps3 can’t handle WPA2 only WPA or none

8013013D - connection

8013013E - WEP Key error, change WEP key to all numbers (on router homepage) and try agian, or which to WPA. - Otherwise disable security

80130203 - PS3 connects to internet but not to network - Typically means that the required ports are not open to connect to store but PS3 can connect to internet.

8013030F - Access Point not detected

8041040F - Communication with the server failed. A dsn error has occured.

80410418 - DNS Error

80410A0B - Internal PSP error, hardware fault. Send back to be replaced/fixed.

80710016 - Playstation Network is down.

80710092 - “An error has occurred. you’ve been signed out from the ps network” , "Media Server Error: A network error has occurred (80710092)"

80710101 - Connection error

80710102 - IP conflict , PS3 Cannot connect to the router with current IP information - Try rebooting your router

807101FF - An error occurred during communication with the server. This is a DNS error - This is a DNS error

8071053D - Hard boot the PS3, turn off the PS3 to stand-by, flip off the back switch and completely remove the power cord. Shut off your modem/router, for approx. 5 minutes, then turn the modem back up first and let it sync. Then turn the router back on (if you're using one) and let it sync. Reconnect your power cable and flip the back switch up again. Then make a new network connection

80710541 - The connection to the server timed out.

80710723 - Possible Port Error - Try opening ports , TCP port: 80, 443, 5223 and UDP port: 3478, 3479, 3658. or add Ps3 to DMZ

80710A06 - An error occurred during the install operation (error when downloading game from PSN - network error occured

80710B23 - PS3 Network is Down or PS3 Network is too busy to respond

80710D23 - Turn the PS3 off for approx. 30 minutes with the power toggle, not standby mode

81019002 - Error copying saves from location A to location B not open to connect to store but PS3 can connect to internet.

Modding

In this thread I will try to answer as many common questions you folks have with modding your device. This includes connection problems with RTM Tools, and even your system stuck on 999 downgrader. So, without further ado, here's the list:

Stuck on 999 Downgrader:
So, you've decided to downgrade your CFW with Rebug/Rogero's 999 downgrader, and it got stuck on that, and you get a corrupted data every time you try to install the Rogero 3.7 3.55 CFW. There's 2 possible fixes on this, both require a little bit of work and/or money.

1st fix:
Read NAND/NOR
Patch
Flash Rogero 3.7 (3.55) in FSM (Factory Service Mode (Safe Mode))
Then remarry BD.

If the remarry does not work, you will need to replace the BD logic board.

2nd fix:
Read NAND/NOR
Patch
Flash Rogero 4.46 in FSM
Exit FSM
Job done

Fix CCAPI 2.5 Connection Issues:
This is not my tutorial, credits to Miss Prodigy on CC.
HOW TO INSTALL AND USE CCAPI 2.50
1) Download CCAPI_2.50_package here :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1xjkdzl77gz4meq/CcApi_package_2.50.rar

2) Decompress the .rar archive on your pc,
You will get this:
RHl4Kmf.png

3) Double click, on CCAPI-setupV2.5.exe, and follow the steps, choose an installation folder, it's better to keep default folders
0dXWxQr.png

This will install the CCAPI.dll and the ConsoleManager on your PC, so that you can add new console to your console list and that the CCAPI.dll will be automatically found by tools that want to use it. Once you made the installation, reboot your PC.
Check that the CCAPI.dll has been added to your PATH, For this, open a cmd, start menu -> execute -> cmd. Use the command "echo %PATH%", you should see your CCAPI installation folder:
rzrSEHR.png

If you don't see this line, try to reboot, if you still cannot see this line, you will have to manually update your PATH, and add this line, else skip step 3.5
3.5) Optional step if CCAPI is not in the PATH

Open start menu, right click on Computer, select Property:
tDYR9XP.png

Then click on Advanced Parameters (1 on the screen,) then click on Environnement variable (2) on the Screen:
1VlaoAF.png

Then, find the Path variable (1), edit it (2) and add your CCAPI installation folder, most of the time it's C:\Program Files(x86)\ControlConsoleAPI\
q1bfjyh.png

Then reboot your pc, and check that if you do echo %PATH% in a cmd the CCAPI folder is there.

4) Now, install the XX0001-ENSTONEXX_00-00000000000CCAPIv2.50.pkg on your PS3.
CaYzgjr.png

(Put the file on a usb for example, go to install package, and install it)
Run the program on the ps3, if you already have an installed CCAPI version on your PS3 it will first uninstall it, then reboot your ps3.
Then re-run the installer on the PS3 and install the CCAPI 2.50. Your PS3 will reboot.

5) Go to Start Menu, open CCAPIConsoleManager, now click on File -> add new console
7dU078g.png

Enter your PS3 ip, and choose a name for your PS3

Now you can right-click on your PS3 in the left side bar, and connect to your console
QSzF5zy.png

6) How to use tools that have been made for CCAPI 2.00
Open PS3LibV4.3.rar, then v4.3 folder, you will see PS3Lib.dll
Y000Rky.png

Now place your CCAPI tool in a folder, delete the CCAPI.dll (if there is one near it, this dll is not used anymore) and replace the PS3Lib.dll withthe one on the screen.
You can now use your old CCAPI 2.00 tool

PS3 Will Not Read Discs:
There can be a few answers to this as well. Those are:
1. In MultiMan, check to see if BD Emulator is ENABLED, which is the 2nd from the bottom choice under settings.
2. Take apart your PS3 and check the ribbon cables. Make sure they are all firmly attached, even the one under the drive. Said one is a b**** to get to, but is a necessity to get for being able to read discs.
3. Replace Optical Laser.

If those do not work, you will need a new drive.

PS3 Freezing:
When a CFW PS3 freezes, it means the thermal paste is going bad in it, or there is a crack or split in wiring on the system itself. I would replace the thermal paste with Arctic Silver, which is MUCH better than the original thermal paste Sony has put on there.

Troubles Connecting To RTM Tools:
If you're having troubles connecting to RTM tools, you may have a couple of issues.
1. There is not a sufficient bridge to your router/PC to connect. This is why on some DEX tools you get the cannot connect error. To fix this, just reassure your connections, and be sure you have the right IP address that shows on your system.
2. If you can connect but not attach, you are either not in the game, your tool is outdated, or it's a DEX tool and you're on CEX. This one explains itself.

Troubles Getting a Valid NOR/NAND Dump
If you are having troubles getting a NOR/NAND dump to validate, or the E3/Progskeet is not powering, be sure you have enough pressure applied to the flasher. Most of the common mistakes when making dumps is that the flasher is not properly pressurized, which may lead to faulty dumps and/or the flasher getting broken or damaged.

Common E3 Flasher Fixes
Reaper25 made this tutorial. Click here.

May be adding more.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Stone Island

Stone Island

тяυѕт ησвσ∂у
Reaction score
Sin$
hEY Someone Help me !

I Bought FIFA 15 and i bought Minecraft none of them work it says it wont start. some error '80010009'

Help please

theepk

theepk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hEY Someone Help me !

I Bought FIFA 15 and i bought Minecraft none of them work it says it wont start. some error '80010009'

Help please

did you open your multiman and go to settings on the bottom left check the crcles internal and than go to permissions click that than load game

Modded_Hero2

Modded_Hero2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey wolf i have done my job with e3 flasher but now when i turn my ps on its immediatly turn off can i fix it somehow?
do you have the three beeps? if so check ps3devwiki to unbrick it. You will see you need to solder a wire from a spot on the motherboard to a spot on the ribbon, don't be scared of this because you can use conductive paint from radio shack and duct tape to accomplish this task...I did just last week.

golizzard

golizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
General

By making this thread, I am trying to clear up any questions you may have about your PS3 system. If your question is not answered here, please make a thread containing your error and details about it.

Quicklinks:
How To Jailbreak A PS3

Disk not being read:

Your disk not being read is a problem with the optical laser inside your blu-ray drive which can be solved by replacing said laser. Price isn’t much to deal about (compared to many other things that could be replaced) because these run in at about $15-$30.

How to replace laser:

Overheating:

Overheating is a serious problem, and if left unattended can internally damage your system, which may lead to it needing replaced. Overheating can be caused by prolonged gaming, or the system being on for too long. Overheating may also lead to a Yellow Light of Death or YLOD.

There are two common places that could be damaged, which is the Graphics Processing Unit or GPU or the Power Supply Unit or PSU.

If it is the GPU, the system will boot but not be able to display a video, since the graphics card is fried.

How to fix:

YLOD:

The Yellow Light of Death is caused by damages made from overheating. The way to fix this is by following DrZimbabwe’s tutorial found here.​

Blinking red light:

A blinking red light is caused by the system being overworked at a certain time, more when you’re playing graphics-intensive games. Hard drive damage may occur if this is left untreated.

How to fix:

Shut down your console and remove all of the cables, including power. Sometimes a loose cable can even cause this problem, so be sure to check them all. Re-insert them, and if the light is still blinking, move to the next step.

Turn off your console and take out the hard drive, and re-insert. This will most likely solve the problem of the light, and it is also suggested to give the drive a good cleaning.

No display:

Most of the time when your system fails to display a picture, users do not insert their cables properly. Be sure to check over your cables. If your system display is warped in some way, check your display settings to make sure it is optimised and set up correctly for your television.​

Read disk failure:

When a PS3 fails to read a disk, it is one of two things. It could be the disk is scratched so you cannot play it, or the lens could have collected the right amount of dust. Cleaning the lens will most likely fix it if that’s the case, and you can either decide to send your system to Sony, or attempt to do it yourself.

Common error codes:

80010006 - An error occurred during the start operation (corrupted folding install)

80010007 - An error occurred during the start operation (during disc swap tests)

8001050B - Will not play demo hard drive games, (when blue-ray disc is inserted) - cause unknown

8001050D - An error during the start operation; Ps3 game swapped using the eject function and then play pressed quickly - ps3 game inserted again

80010516 - An error occurred during the start operation; Ps1 game swapped using the eject function and then play pressed quickly - ps1 game inserted again

80023101 - Unknown

80028E07 - which pops up when i try to update to 1.93 and says that i have been disconnected from the server

80028EA6 - Connection error , Possible Proxy error power cord. Then shut off your modem/router, for about 5 minutes, then turn the modem back up first and let it sync, then turn the router back on(if using one) and let it sync. Reconnect your power cable and flip the back switch up again. Then make a new network connection.

80028F10 - Go to Display Settings then HDMI (or whatever your connection is) and choose Automatic,

80028F17 - Ps2 disc Boot Error , An error occurred during the start operation; Ps2 game swapped using the eject function and then play pressed quickly - Backup ps2 game inserted again

80028F18 - Ps2 Disc Error, unsupported disc; eg. Utility discs, BB discs, IQ Remix game etc. ode).

80028F19 - PS2 Disc Error , fsck; the internal PS2 disk got corrupted and I guess that you can use HDD utility disc to fix it

80029301 - An error occurred during the delete operation (attempting to delete some ps2 homebrew from virtual mem card)

80029501 - connection

80029516 - Sign in to PLAYSTATION-Network (needed for some games or Ps3 processes - have to sign in to use them)

80029946 - Attempting to play burnt Dual layer NTSC disc on a PAL ps3 ( workarounds is to transfer files to ps3 via TVersity )

8002A524 - connection

8002AD23 - Unknown

8002AD3D - Cannot Log into PSN - Is the PSN down? Try manually configuring your PS3 IP info. Try disabling medai server connection in the PS3.

8002B71A - Possible NAT Error , Can log onto Game Server but can’t join game and can’t host game

80030920 - An error occurred during the copy operation, the file may be corrupt or there isn't enough memory (Try copying data from original source)

80031150 - "Setting information is corrupted.Press the x button to repair and restore default"

8013013D - “A connection error has occurred” - May be to do with the SSID of the Router or signal strength if the connection drops Putting the PS3 into DMZ may help - otherwise check WPA key Ps3 can’t handle WPA2 only WPA or none

8013013D - connection

8013013E - WEP Key error, change WEP key to all numbers (on router homepage) and try agian, or which to WPA. - Otherwise disable security

80130203 - PS3 connects to internet but not to network - Typically means that the required ports are not open to connect to store but PS3 can connect to internet.

80410418 - DNS Error

80710092 - “An error has occurred. you’ve been signed out from the ps network” , "Media Server Error: A network error has occurred (80710092)"

80710102 - IP conflict , PS3 Cannot connect to the router with current IP information - Try rebooting your router

807101FF - An error occurred during communication with the server. This is a DNS error - This is a DNS error

8071053D - Hard boot the PS3, turn off the PS3 to stand-by, flip off the back switch and completely remove the power cord. Shut off your modem/router, for approx. 5 minutes, then turn the modem back up first and let it sync. Then turn the router back on (if you're using one) and let it sync. Reconnect your power cable and flip the back switch up again. Then make a new network connection

80710723 - Possible Port Error - Try opening ports , TCP port: 80, 443, 5223 and UDP port: 3478, 3479, 3658. or add Ps3 to DMZ

80710A06 - An error occurred during the install operation (error when downloading game from PSN - network error occured

80710D23 - Turn the PS3 off for approx. 30 minutes with the power toggle, not standby mode

81019002 - Error copying saves from location A to location B not open to connect to store but PS3 can connect to internet.

Modding

In this thread I will try to answer as many common questions you folks have with modding your device. This includes connection problems with RTM Tools, and even your system stuck on 999 downgrader. So, without further ado, here's the list:

Stuck on 999 Downgrader:
So, you've decided to downgrade your CFW with Rebug/Rogero's 999 downgrader, and it got stuck on that, and you get a corrupted data every time you try to install the Rogero 3.7 3.55 CFW. There's 2 possible fixes on this, both require a little bit of work and/or money.

1st fix:
Read NAND/NOR
Patch
Then remarry BD.

2nd fix:
Read NAND/NOR
Patch
Flash Rogero 4.46 in FSM
Exit FSM
Job done

You will get this:
RHl4Kmf.png

3) Double click, on CCAPI-setupV2.5.exe, and follow the steps, choose an installation folder, it's better to keep default folders
0dXWxQr.png

This will install the CCAPI.dll and the ConsoleManager on your PC, so that you can add new console to your console list and that the CCAPI.dll will be automatically found by tools that want to use it. Once you made the installation, reboot your PC.
Check that the CCAPI.dll has been added to your PATH, For this, open a cmd, start menu -> execute -> cmd. Use the command "echo %PATH%", you should see your CCAPI installation folder:
rzrSEHR.png

If you don't see this line, try to reboot, if you still cannot see this line, you will have to manually update your PATH, and add this line, else skip step 3.5

tDYR9XP.png

Then click on Advanced Parameters (1 on the screen,) then click on Environnement variable (2) on the Screen:
1VlaoAF.png

Then, find the Path variable (1), edit it (2) and add your CCAPI installation folder, most of the time it's C:\Program Files(x86)\ControlConsoleAPI\
q1bfjyh.png

Then reboot your pc, and check that if you do echo %PATH% in a cmd the CCAPI folder is there.

CaYzgjr.png

Run the program on the ps3, if you already have an installed CCAPI version on your PS3 it will first uninstall it, then reboot your ps3.
Then re-run the installer on the PS3 and install the CCAPI 2.50. Your PS3 will reboot.

5) Go to Start Menu, open CCAPIConsoleManager, now click on File -> add new console
7dU078g.png

Now you can right-click on your PS3 in the left side bar, and connect to your console
QSzF5zy.png

Y000Rky.png

Now place your CCAPI tool in a folder, delete the CCAPI.dll (if there is one near it, this dll is not used anymore) and replace the PS3Lib.dll withthe one on the screen.

PS3 Will Not Read Discs:
1. In MultiMan, check to see if BD Emulator is ENABLED, which is the 2nd from the bottom choice under settings.
2. Take apart your PS3 and check the ribbon cables. Make sure they are all firmly attached, even the one under the drive. Said one is a b**** to get to, but is a necessity to get for being able to read discs.

PS3 Freezing:
When a CFW PS3 freezes, it means the thermal paste is going bad in it, or there is a crack or split in wiring on the system itself. I would replace the thermal paste with Arctic Silver, which is MUCH better than the original thermal paste Sony has put on there.

If you're having troubles connecting to RTM tools, you may have a couple of issues.
1. There is not a sufficient bridge to your router/PC to connect. This is why on some DEX tools you get the cannot connect error. To fix this, just reassure your connections, and be sure you have the right IP address that shows on your system.
2. If you can connect but not attach, you are either not in the game, your tool is outdated, or it's a DEX tool and you're on CEX. This one explains itself.

If you are having troubles getting a NOR/NAND dump to validate, or the E3/Progskeet is not powering, be sure you have enough pressure applied to the flasher. Most of the common mistakes when making dumps is that the flasher is not properly pressurized, which may lead to faulty dumps and/or the flasher getting broken or damaged.

Common E3 Flasher Fixes

May be adding more.

When I play games on rebug 4.75.1 DEX it is displayed in 480 and i cant change it. I have tried
General

Quicklinks:
How To Jailbreak A PS3

Disk not being read:

How to replace laser:

Overheating:

How to fix:

YLOD:

Blinking red light:

How to fix:

No display:

Read disk failure:

Common error codes:

80023101 - Unknown

80029501 - connection

8002A524 - connection

8002AD23 - Unknown

8013013D - connection

80410418 - DNS Error

Modding

Stuck on 999 Downgrader:

1st fix:
Read NAND/NOR
Patch
Then remarry BD.

2nd fix:
Read NAND/NOR
Patch
Flash Rogero 4.46 in FSM
Exit FSM
Job done

You will get this:
RHl4Kmf.png

0dXWxQr.png

rzrSEHR.png

tDYR9XP.png

1VlaoAF.png

q1bfjyh.png

CaYzgjr.png

7dU078g.png

QSzF5zy.png

Y000Rky.png

PS3 Will Not Read Discs:

PS3 Freezing:

Common E3 Flasher Fixes

May be adding more.

When I play games on rebug 4.75.1 DEX it is displayed in 480 and i cant change it. I have tried going into display setting and debug setting but no luck, any suggestions

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
When I play games on rebug 4.75.1 DEX it is displayed in 480 and i cant change it. I have tried

When I play games on rebug 4.75.1 DEX it is displayed in 480 and i cant change it. I have tried going into display setting and debug setting but no luck, any suggestions
Are you still able to sign in fine and everything? It may just be a bug with Rebug.

B

Blazer66

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i just started using a jailbroken ps3 and modding in general. When i first got my ps3 and started playin gta 5 i noticed that the mod menus installed were pretty old. So thats when i tried looking for newer mod menus even though i was pretty unsure on what i was doing and i followed this youtube videohttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tptljR_s3ck

After following these instructions it messes up my game to where when i start the game it never gets pass the loading screen making it unplayable. I really need help and if someone is willing to it would mean the world to me.

B

Blazer66

Reaction score
Sin$
Im new to this whole modding thing but i tried updating my mod menu for gta 5 but had no good mind of how to do it on my own so i followed steps on this youtube video

After that my game wont even get past the loading screen. If. Someone else had this problem and managed to fix it please comment.

Modded_Hero2

Modded_Hero2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im new to this whole modding thing but i tried updating my mod menu for gta 5 but had no good mind of how to do it on my own so i followed steps on this youtube video

After that my game wont even get past the loading screen. If. Someone else had this problem and managed to fix it please comment.

so here the thing, I didn't watch that youtube video. I must say however that you probably didn't delete the old mods and added new mods which are conflicting with each other. this being said you will need to clear out the old files to get the new files to work... that is if those new files are actually any good.

B

Blazer66

Reaction score
Sin$
so here the thing, I didn't watch that youtube video. I must say however that you probably didn't delete the old mods and added new mods which are conflicting with each other. this being said you will need to clear out the old files to get the new files to work... that is if those new files are actually any good.

Ya i actually just deleted the game and re installed it using a disk but now im having trouble just trying to equip mod menus and i need a CEX version of any good guaranteed mod menu. If you can help me with that then your my savior.

Modded_Hero2

Modded_Hero2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya i actually just deleted the game and re installed it using a disk but now im having trouble just trying to equip mod menus and i need a CEX version of any good guaranteed mod menu. If you can help me with that then your my savior.
Serendipty works great. it costs some $ but it works and has support.

A

Armand123

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok lets start this slowly.This all happened totally because of my fault.Firstly,i tried to update the ofw of my ps3 while running E3 ODE PRO..yeahh so stupid of me..it stuck in the update loop..but that not the problem yet.There'se problems coming because of my fault.The next day,the ps3 still working but the tv wont show anything but just a black screen.removing the hard drive didnt work so i decided to open up the ps3 and remove the sd card on the e3 ode.this is the first time i opened a ps3 and i forgot one step which made all the ribbon cable on the dvd reader?(forgot what it's called)came out because i forgot to unscrew the dvd reader thing..so i had to put all the ribbon cable back and im sure all of them are in the right place..when i tried to to turn it on..i smell something burnt and saw a glimpse of smoke...Then my ps3 wont open anymore..well it still turn but only for two seconds...plug in..red light..click...green light..poof..the light goes blank and if i click it twice again it will lit up red again and repeat the same thing all over again..many people said it was because of the thermal paste so i bought a thermal paste off ebay which still doesnt arrive yet..but im still not sure about the thermal paste thing since i smell something burnt and the glimpse of the smoke make me doubt about the thermal paste...

Modded_Hero2

Modded_Hero2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if my ps3 really short out..what can i do?
just fix the ribbons. if what I think is happening then you should be fine... if its not that then I do remember seeing something about turning on your ps3 with the dvd drive being unplugged and it needing to be remarried to the system somehow. worth looking into if it was my ps3 not working.

this might help...maybe

https://www.ifixit.com/Wiki/PlayStation_3_Troubleshooting

A

Armand123

Reaction score
Sin$
just fix the ribbons. if what I think is happening then you should be fine... if its not that then I do remember seeing something about turning on your ps3 with the dvd drive being unplugged and it needing to be remarried to the system somehow. worth looking into if it was my ps3 not working.

this might help...maybe

https://www.ifixit.com/Wiki/PlayStation_3_Troubleshooting
thank you for you reply..but i dont quite understand the ramarried thing...i removed my ps3 dvd drive and it still not opening..maybe this has to do somethin with this remarried thingy

Quincy1728

Quincy1728

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m on rebug 4.81.2, and I wanna going to downgrade to 3.55 CFW, but I click the wrong update and now I’m stuck on a looped update error. Is there a fix without taking my hdd out?

User7834

User7834

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi i have a 60gb Launch PS3, Reballed, Holes drilled for fan, MX 4 Thermal Paste, SSD, APS227 PSU, Fan Accelerator, 19 Blade fan, Latest Rebug with Webmann but Uncharted 3 and Black Ops 2 gives me a flashing red light. Temps are around 60 degrees celesius usually 53 degrees celsius. I can run GT 6 fully updated, no notifications, 720p resolution and no Red Light. But i did the same to the other 2 games and Flashing Red Light. It happens a lot quicker on Black Ops 2.

Quicklinks:
How To Jailbreak A PS3

Disk not being read:

How to replace laser:

Overheating:

How to fix:

YLOD:

Blinking red light:

How to fix:

No display:

Read disk failure:

Common error codes:

80023101 - Unknown

80029501 - connection

8002A524 - connection

8002AD23 - Unknown

8013013D - connection

80410418 - DNS Error

Modding

Stuck on 999 Downgrader:

1st fix:
Read NAND/NOR
Patch
Then remarry BD.

2nd fix:
Read NAND/NOR
Patch
Flash Rogero 4.46 in FSM
Exit FSM
Job done

You will get this:
RHl4Kmf.png

0dXWxQr.png

rzrSEHR.png

tDYR9XP.png

1VlaoAF.png

q1bfjyh.png

CaYzgjr.png

7dU078g.png

QSzF5zy.png

Y000Rky.png

PS3 Will Not Read Discs:

PS3 Freezing:

Common E3 Flasher Fixes

May be adding more.[/QUOTE]
Hi i have
Hello everyone, New to this forum so please let me know if i do something wrong.
My reason for being here, Why im here, I have a Ps3 Slim 160GB (Cech-2501a) I had the disc not reading error. So i bought a new laser lens installed it and everything worked fine for a few months. So i bought a new Lens, Installed the new lens and nothing would work, So i purchased a Full Blu Ray Drive and installed it, I got everything back together and it won't spin, Take a disc, Make a noise. So i have taken everything apart 20+ times checking all the connecters and everything seems to be connected. The Blu Ray Drive is a brand new Drive, I thought it was a faulty drive, So i went and had it tested, It works! What am i missing? Where am i going wrong. Please help me. Thanks for all the advice you can give me..
General

Quicklinks:
How To Jailbreak A PS3

Disk not being read:

How to replace laser:

Overheating:

How to fix:

YLOD:

Blinking red light:

How to fix:

No display:

Read disk failure:

Common error codes:

80023101 - Unknown

80029501 - connection

8002A524 - connection

8002AD23 - Unknown

8013013D - connection

80410418 - DNS Error

Modding

Stuck on 999 Downgrader:

1st fix:
Read NAND/NOR
Patch
Then remarry BD.

2nd fix:
Read NAND/NOR
Patch
Flash Rogero 4.46 in FSM
Exit FSM
Job done

You will get this:
RHl4Kmf.png

0dXWxQr.png

rzrSEHR.png

tDYR9XP.png

1VlaoAF.png

q1bfjyh.png

CaYzgjr.png

7dU078g.png

QSzF5zy.png

Y000Rky.png

PS3 Will Not Read Discs:

PS3 Freezing:

Common E3 Flasher Fixes

May be adding more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register