What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved PS3 Cod 4 CFG Menu (Need Help)

sonickmnmods

sonickmnmods

Reaction score
Sin$
So far, I have the base of the menu made, many functions, but I'm having trouble fixing a few bugs, and ive done all i can think of.

So far the main bugs are:
Not being able to fire. (Once the menu has been loaded/opened)
Binds not resetting. (when closing the menu.You can still use the DPAD to open it without using the main bind, a disco fog option isnt reset at ALL. Cannot fire, cannot use tacticals or lethals)
Not being able to close the menu. (Open it, and watch it never be able to close no matter how many times you mash that button.)

Anyone willing to help (with some experience) is going to be greatly appreciated and possibly rewarded.

Smokey xKoVx

Smokey xKoVx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
sounds like something is activating a (wait:wink: and that would be the reason why you cant shoot or do anything. if i was you, id just learn how to code before you start doing anything, as you will just keep getting errors all of the time :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register