Solved PS3 BO3 Mod

• Thread starter NSmith
  • Start date
  • Views 3,478
N

NSmith

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody help me with modding using a usb for a PS3?

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to do things for free I really don't care that much of crappy miss, I just like to get a mod to work. Thanks though!
You can't do much with USB mods that's why I recommend to get a Jailbreak PS3 that way you can have better mods and do modded accounts for your friends or yourself. You can even open a BO3 Recovery Services with a Jailbreak PS3 rather than USB mods.

Upvote 0
N

NSmith

Reaction score
Sin$
You can't do much with USB mods that's why I recommend to get a Jailbreak PS3 that way you can have better mods and do modded accounts for your friends or yourself. You can even open a BO3 Recovery Services with a Jailbreak PS3 rather than USB mods.
Alright, so how do I do that? Can I jailbreak my PS3 as is now? 
Basically all I want to do it get a mod for Black Ops 3 online with unlimited UAV or something like that. Something to still make the game fun and challenging but more fun, if that make sense. Is there anyway you could help me? Would you need my Gamertag or anything?

Upvote 0
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Basically all I want to do it get a mod for Black Ops 3 online with unlimited UAV or something like that. Something to still make the game fun and challenging but more fun, if that make sense. Is there anyway you could help me? Would you need my Gamertag or anything?
Their isn't USB Mods especially if you don't a Jailbreak PS3. Those mods you listed you need a Jailbreak PS3 their isn't no other way. If you see a USB mod menu for BO3 is a fake I suggest you to not download it otherwise your pc could be at risk. So, go to ebay and search Rebug 4.75 or 4.76 find one that meets your budget. And is your PS3 a slim, fat or super slim? and look at the back of your PS3 then tell me what's the model of it? for example like this below.
fvN2IzO.png

Upvote 0
N

NSmith

Reaction score
Sin$
Their isn't USB Mods especially if you don't a Jailbreak PS3. Those mods you listed you need a Jailbreak PS3 their isn't no other way. If you see a USB mod menu for BO3 is a fake I suggest you to not download it otherwise your pc could be at risk. So, go to ebay and search Rebug 4.75 or 4.76 find one that meets your budget. And is your PS3 a slim, fat or super slim? and look at the back of your PS3 then tell me what's the model of it? for example like this below.
fvN2IzO.png
I believe it's a fat one. And that picture shows exactly the last numbers/letters of my PS3 do you need the first 11 characters?

Upvote 0
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it's a fat one. And that picture shows exactly the last numbers/letters of my PS3 do you need the first 11 characters?
Well, if yours is CECH 2001A then it's the PS3 Slim and that is NOR and it can be downgraded using E3 flasher. You can purchase E3 Flasher from Amazon, but if you a newbie don't have a clue of how to do it then you can send you PS3 to me. I have PS3 NOR shop for the Community, you can click here to view my prices, I did had Jailbreak PS3 in stock but I sold them all.

Upvote 0
N

NSmith

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, if yours is CECH 2001A then it's the PS3 Slim and that is NOR and it can be downgraded using E3 flasher. You can purchase E3 Flasher from Amazon, but if you a newbie don't have a clue of how to do it then you can send you PS3 to me. I have PS3 NOR shop for the Community, you can click here to view my prices, I did had Jailbreak PS3 in stock but I sold them all.
I'm sorry, I can't do that... Thanks for your time. I will keep looking around to get BO3 mods on PS3

Upvote 0
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry, I can't do that... Thanks for your time. I will keep looking around to get BO3 mods on PS3
Like I told you before their isn't no USB mods for non Jailbreak PS3 if see it on Youtube then it's fake. You will need a Jailbreak PS3 for BO3 so understand that.

Upvote 0
N

NSmith

Reaction score
Sin$
Like I told you before their isn't no USB mods for non Jailbreak PS3 if see it on Youtube then it's fake. You will need a Jailbreak PS3 for BO3 so understand that.
I understand.. I assume there's no way I could jailbreak my PS3 myself for free? I understand if there's no other way

Upvote 0
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand.. I assume there's no way I could jailbreak my PS3 myself for free? I understand if there's no other way
Actually you could you just need to buy E3 Flasher from Amazon like I did and have knowledge to Downgrade a PS3 back to 3.55 OFW. You can click here, this is a thread I have created for the Community and their is good detail tutorial I use for myself when I learn to Downgrade a PS3 back to 3.55 with the E3 Flasher. Or just click here to go directly to the tutorial video of How To Downgrade a PS3 back to 3.55 using E3 flasher.

Upvote 0
N

NSmith

Reaction score
Sin$
Actually you could you just need to buy E3 Flasher from Amazon like I did and have knowledge to Downgrade a PS3 back to 3.55 OFW. You can click here, this is a thread I have created for the Community and their is good detail tutorial I use for myself when I learn to Downgrade a PS3 back to 3.55 with the E3 Flasher. Or just click here to go directly to the tutorial video of How To Downgrade a PS3 back to 3.55 using E3 flasher.
Ok cool! Thanks, but I still would need to buy something... I went on a quest to get a mod for my PS3 for no cost...

Upvote 0
N

NSmith

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, too bad because their will be cost, if you want mods.
I understand, I apologize. Just getting into modding ha. One last question, though because you've been so helpful. Is there anything I can do to BO3, on my PS3, to make my gaming more fun. Such as glitches, hacks, anything for free obviously? Again, I understand that all the good stuff comes with a cost, I was just wondering if there's anything out there for free.. Glitches I can look up on YouTube and such but I just thought I'd ask you

Upvote 0
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand, I apologize. Just getting into modding ha. One last question, though because you've been so helpful. Is there anything I can do to BO3, on my PS3, to make my gaming more fun. Such as glitches, hacks, anything for free obviously? Again, I understand that all the good stuff comes with a cost, I was just wondering if there's anything out there for free.. Glitches I can look up on YouTube and such but I just thought I'd ask you
Only thing that can come with no cost is glitches so you can look that up on Youtube. But for mods and Jailbreak that will come to a cost, but at the end it will be worth it.

Upvote 0
N

NSmith

Reaction score
Sin$
Only thing that can come with no cost is glitches so you can look that up on Youtube. But for mods and Jailbreak that will come to a cost, but at the end it will be worth it.
Thank you for your time. I'm sorry I can't give you some business, I wish I could but I can't. So thanks again! 
Thank you for your time. I'm sorry I can't give you some business, I wish I could but I can't. So thanks again!
Would you like to play some bo3? Or something?

Upvote 0
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Would you like to play some bo3? Or something?
You're welcome, and I don't play on PS3 anymore I Downgrade and Jailbreak then I sold it for $285

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register