What's new

Question Ps3 bo2 Wont load up/Must be eboot (READ) below

Zachwaw

Zachwaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, my bo2 was working great yesterday then bam out of no where it's not working Now what i did is this, I changed my bo2 eboot to a zombies eboot and well now bo2 is f****d It wont even start up without freezing, now I though this was a simple fix but, Problem can't find the eboot i had before, if anyone has an eboot that they are using hit me up pls because i have tried 3 and none help thanks!

Game info:
blus31011
cex

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, my bo2 was working great yesterday then bam out of no where it's not working Now what i did is this, I changed my bo2 eboot to a zombies eboot and well now bo2 is f****d It wont even start up without freezing, now I though this was a simple fix but, Problem can't find the eboot i had before, if anyone has an eboot that they are using hit me up pls because i have tried 3 and none help thanks!

Game info:
blus31011
cex
I have dex eboots but no cex sorry. If I find something I'll let you know.

Upvote 0
M

MostWantedZay

Reaction score
Sin$

Game info:
blus31011
cex
im having the same problem ive tried using the one i had before i went to zombies and that still did not work.. my other games are working fine its just bo2

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register