• Thread starter Awky
  • Start date
  • Views 1,496
Awky

Awky

PS3 GTA5 Lobby Hoster!
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright having some issues trying to get the games to start up.

Alright so what I am trying to do is, i got all the ethernet cords hooked to the console, I start up MM, click 'X' once or twice on gta5. It returns to xmb. I go to irisman v.3.50.10, click start, tools, spoof console ID, then i click restore default PSID & console id, which it then says "invalid IDPS", but shows another option to click ok, and it says "the default PSNID and ConsoleID or whatever has been restored." I back out to xmb, Go to PSN Patch, and click X "SPoof IDPS, PSID, disable CFW" which then the console beeps once and restarts to xmb. I see no gta5, or any games. 
I've tried returning to irisman to start the game, but it says "ERROR: unsupported firmware or the syscalls are disabled!"
Some functions will be limited. Which then I click Ok. I click on GTA5, and it won't start saying "ERRor: This function is not supported on this CFW."

Last edited:
Acro

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure about your spoofing problems, I know that when you load up a game Via Mm and then enter Irisman with a game loaded it automatically ejects the game. I'm not sure why but try doing your stuff in Irisman and PSNPatch then exit and you should be able to see your GTA V.

Awky

Awky

PS3 GTA5 Lobby Hoster!
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure about your spoofing problems, I know that when you load up a game Via Mm and then enter Irisman with a game loaded it automatically ejects the game. I'm not sure why but try doing your stuff in Irisman and PSNPatch then exit and you should be able to see your GTA V.
I tried it offline, I started irisman, it loaded the game, i started it, menu worked fine. Idk what to do now.. It won't even let me sign in.

Awky

Awky

PS3 GTA5 Lobby Hoster!
Reaction score
Sin$
I found my answer! I ran the debug tool, scrolled all the way to the right, and to the very bottom, changed it to EV: 84 (CEX) [PS; it can be any number, video i watched was 87 and mine was 84] just make sure it says (CEX).

Cheers!

Top Bottom
Login
Register