Ps1 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kite

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a pretty general question about the Game Enhancer add-on. Why does it play back-ups have a couple tries instead of initially?

Oh, and I don't care about anything not related to the answer of this question. That means no stupid posts.

irafanv

irafanv

I'm done for now.
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a pretty general question about the Game Enhancer add-on. Why does it play back-ups have a couple tries instead of initially?

Oh, and I don't care about anything not related to the answer of this question. That means no stupid posts.
Hello,
What I got from that is: why does it take multiple swap attempts to get the GameEnchancer to play backups?
Would that be correct?

Kite

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,
What I got from that is: why does it take multiple swap attempts to get the GameEnchancer to play backups?
Would that be correct?

Exactly. Usually always works on the second try.

irafanv

irafanv

I'm done for now.
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly. Usually always works on the second try.
And you are doing the following good sir?

"Now that this is done, you are prepared to use the feature. Make sure that the switch on the game enhancer is in the UP position and an original Sony PlayStation disc is in the drive (any original PlayStation disc will do, even the demo disc works fine). Power up (with the tray opened) and watch the disc. It will spin for around 5 seconds and then will stop. After the disc has stopped spinning, switch the real PlayStation disc with the copy/import. Close the CD tray and choose "Start Game" on the options screen (with the "O" button) and voila, your backup/import game should run perfectly."

Kite

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
Sin$
And you are doing the following good sir?

"Now that this is done, you are prepared to use the feature. Make sure that the switch on the game enhancer is in the UP position and an original Sony PlayStation disc is in the drive (any original PlayStation disc will do, even the demo disc works fine). Power up (with the tray opened) and watch the disc. It will spin for around 5 seconds and then will stop. After the disc has stopped spinning, switch the real PlayStation disc with the copy/import. Close the CD tray and choose "Start Game" on the options screen (with the "O" button) and voila, your backup/import game should run perfectly."

Yes sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register